DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')

Go down 
+122
Breanne
RobG20
charlesepting
Jack
azlisa
crutchfield
ManasquanMike
Chappers
kirstyt
bobbyjames
chickenman
loazis
acousticbandit
PC89
ksupilot
Matilda Noir
gaslightfan89
xstevenbx
bt211
thebiglebowski
The Boxer
AngryJohnnyN1930
steady now steady now
DaleCooper
stephendgaf
holdonnow
songs like a comfort
moonlight
turnitin2004
thebar1963
Midnight Rambler
nickyno
Casey
Labhras
luckyman
Heart_Strings
rem999
Down by the Mersey
NYYFAN523
e7c
Velocity
03aarm
'49mercury
TGA30
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
heartlikeatomb
TGAFAN25
nico0493
Nik-Bicanski
rsj
Holland
Jerseyrain
NDTGA
Pridevsprose
SirBrad
Yozzy
JimmyB
simo
Rizz
fake_empire
Danieljsmith
Arctander
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
A_Regular
eagles1139
poormrpitiful
marcsnitz
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
rikerd21
nyranger66
Hanswurst
nebraska
colmillionaire
IKeeptheDiner
EveryLittleSecret
fullcollapse
brianisbae
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
DaveSavedTheDay
Kosburn59
rgillies
CluckyB
mercyandaminute
JJW319
YouCanCallMeSally
Prisoner
J_Bizness
AmSlang59
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
mingus
RobertODonnell
SouthJerseyTGA
LuceroDiehard
steph
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
Van Der Twix
Steve70s
TGAforLIFE
Debonair
njguy99
Forum Owner
riversedge
IAmDisappeared
big blue
jeffrey2
Bea
jonnyz83
Don Carlo
brucesboots
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
bringiton
Camus
ghosttocoast
Christophe
Klown
126 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Hoping it's not a Tom Petty cover just for the sake of having an extra new original song.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
You Got Lucky has to be a tom petty cover

I really hope so! It seems that way, and I'm just so excited I can hardly contain myself! I love what they did with Refugee and I'm sure You Got Lucky will be phenomenal as well.

Do you guys know where we will be able to preorder the single? Will it be at ShopRadioCast or TGA's website...

I'm hoping they'll post something on their website... but if not http://www.interpunk.com/ could be a possible option.

scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:08 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

I really hope so! It seems that way, and I'm just so excited I can hardly contain myself! I love what they did with Refugee and I'm sure You Got Lucky will be phenomenal as well.

Do you guys know where we will be able to preorder the single? Will it be at ShopRadioCast or TGA's website...

I'm hoping they'll post something on their website... but if not http://www.interpunk.com/ could be a possible option.

scratch

Thanks, Konrad! High Five
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

scratch

You're welcome Shannon! High Five It's no guarantee. But, usually Interpunk has some pretty limited stuff. I'm just hoping they'll make enough of them and not put a huge limit on the singles...of course, if you have money...there's always ebay.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

scratch

You're welcome Shannon! High Five It's no guarantee. But, usually Interpunk has some pretty limited stuff. I'm just hoping they'll make enough of them and not put a huge limit on the singles...of course, if you have money...there's always ebay.

Ugh, eBay. Rolling Eyes I don't mind it for some things, but for records like this, I don't want to pay a ton of money to someone who bought a bunch of records just to jack up the price for the real fans. They are scalpers, just instead of selling tickets it's records. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I was hoping there would be an update on Twitter or tumblr, but nothing. They should tell us so we can order ASAP!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 pm

i hope the song is good
Back to top Go down
AmSlang59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
i hope the song is good
The one dude who posted on here that had already heard it said he listened to it on repeat for an hour straight. I hope he is correct.
Back to top Go down
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 am

AmSlang59 wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
i hope the song is good
The one dude who posted on here that had already heard it said he listened to it on repeat for an hour straight. I hope he is correct.

cheers
Back to top Go down
J_Bizness
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 am

AmSlang59 wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
i hope the song is good

I assume it has to be straight dope if it is the lead single and named 45.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 am

i mean, all the songs on my itunes that are numbers are pretty badass. 1234 - fakey p's, 1492 - counting crows, 1930, 42 - coldplay, 505 - arctic monkeys, 5678 - fake problems, 66 - afghan whigs, and 86 - green day. so the trend is leaning towards the song running train on our ears
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:36 am

I wonder if this will be limited or a general release ?
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 am

79 hours and counting...
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 am

sigh.. another three days..

/pessimist

stoked!!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 am

longest weekend of my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 am

Also You Got Lucky has to be a Tom Petty cover.I can hear Brian singing it now and Alex laying down those licks
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 am

The timing of this debut clashes with probably the biggest football game of the season here in England!

Oh well!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 am

I'm counting on someone to record this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 am

Steve70s wrote:
The timing of this debut clashes with probably the biggest football game of the season here in England!

Oh well!

I know I'm a United fan and my plan is to watch it on a stream with Radio 1 in the background (obviously turned up to max when 45 comes on) Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am

I'm a sports journalist but on Monday my priority is the new single!

Will try to capture the audio for anyone who can't get it?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:45 am

I'll also try to record it. I've already started testing my equipment to make sure it'll work Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

cool but "testing your equipment" just sounds wrong!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

Steve70s wrote:
cool but "testing your equipment" just sounds wrong!

hahahaha!

You know what I meant Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 pm

yeeeaaahh Rolling Stone stream too!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm

YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
yeeeaaahh Rolling Stone stream too!!!

Cool! I hadn't heard that yet. I am so excited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

I was worried 'cause I will be at work during the BBC premier, but to the RS stream you can listen over and over again yeeeaaaah!!

(or is that the case with BBC too? whatever idc, I am exciteeeeeeeeed!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next