DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')

Go down 
+122
Breanne
RobG20
charlesepting
Jack
azlisa
crutchfield
ManasquanMike
Chappers
kirstyt
bobbyjames
chickenman
loazis
acousticbandit
PC89
ksupilot
Matilda Noir
gaslightfan89
xstevenbx
bt211
thebiglebowski
The Boxer
AngryJohnnyN1930
steady now steady now
DaleCooper
stephendgaf
holdonnow
songs like a comfort
moonlight
turnitin2004
thebar1963
Midnight Rambler
nickyno
Casey
Labhras
luckyman
Heart_Strings
rem999
Down by the Mersey
NYYFAN523
e7c
Velocity
03aarm
'49mercury
TGA30
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
heartlikeatomb
TGAFAN25
nico0493
Nik-Bicanski
rsj
Holland
Jerseyrain
NDTGA
Pridevsprose
SirBrad
Yozzy
JimmyB
simo
Rizz
fake_empire
Danieljsmith
Arctander
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
A_Regular
eagles1139
poormrpitiful
marcsnitz
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
rikerd21
nyranger66
Hanswurst
nebraska
colmillionaire
IKeeptheDiner
EveryLittleSecret
fullcollapse
brianisbae
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
DaveSavedTheDay
Kosburn59
rgillies
CluckyB
mercyandaminute
JJW319
YouCanCallMeSally
Prisoner
J_Bizness
AmSlang59
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
mingus
RobertODonnell
SouthJerseyTGA
LuceroDiehard
steph
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
Van Der Twix
Steve70s
TGAforLIFE
Debonair
njguy99
Forum Owner
riversedge
IAmDisappeared
big blue
jeffrey2
Bea
jonnyz83
Don Carlo
brucesboots
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
bringiton
Camus
ghosttocoast
Christophe
Klown
126 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:10 pm

steph wrote:
BUT WHAT IF I'M TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT Shocked

Then it will be uploaded moments afterwards Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Then we can't be friends any more.

Pfft...then I shall adopt her.
Back to top Go down

woop!! woop!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

i can't believe you would even joke about that. Sad

Klown wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Pfft...then I shall adopt her.

at least i know who my real friends are! Hug
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

steph wrote:

I've got all relevant papers ready Hug
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Klown wrote:
steph wrote:

I've got all relevant papers ready Hug

haha High Five i'll keep the home clean while you and Sandra are off at Wrestlemania Razz
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:35 pm

With my Hot Water vinyl and Matt Skiba, getting digital way before physical vinyl. Release date for Hot Water May 15th, their not shipping mine till the 11'th and it's ground mail so wont see that for a few weeks after, so yeah we will get digital versions.... real soon, for the Gaslight 7inch, I'm assuming since everything else has worked that way. Vinyl is great but more waiting, takes longer to press.
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:36 pm

http://www.nme.com/news/the-gaslight-anthem--2/63479

The Gaslight Anthem announce release of comeback single '45'

The song will receive its world premiere next week on Zane Lowe's BBC Radio 1 show

The Gaslight Anthem have announced the release of their brand new single, '45'.

'45' is the first track to be taken from the band's fourth album, 'Handwritten'. The song will receive its world premiere on Monday April 30 on BBC Radio 1 at 7.30pm (BST) as DJ Zane Lowe's Hottest Record in the World. In a statement posted on their Facebook page, the band wrote:

Finally! We are proud to announce that our first single from Handwritten named "45" will receive it's world premier as Zane Lowe Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1 Monday night at 7:30 BST. We are so excited for you to hear it.

Speaking about the new album, frontman Brian Fallon has previously described the songs from 'Handwritten' as "pretty personal and pretty aggressive". The album does not have a scheduled release date as yet.

The Gaslight Anthem recently announced a one-off UK show for this summer. The New Jersey band will play London's KOKO venue on June 11.

The band recorded the follow-up to 2010's 'American Slang' in Nashville and have also confirmed via their Twitter account Twitter.com/Gaslightanthem that they have also recently recorded a number of covers and a selection of B-sides.

The Gaslight Anthem will open up for reunited grunge icons Soundgarden on some of their European summer tour dates.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Oh my...

finally the news is starting to trickle out!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:40 pm

"comeback single"? Suspect
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

steph wrote:

I thought that was weird too. They never broke up or retired or went away. How is this a comeback? scratch
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 pm

steph wrote:

Yeah--WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

well Gaslight only went on tour for like 2 months in 2011, so it was a quiet year for the band. i guess that's what they mean by "comeback single"..
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into that, technically it is a comeback single, since the last album was a while ago now. It's not a knock or anything, just a throwaway term if anything.

NEW SINGLE SOON!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 pm

I heard about this on the DSS twitter while I was in class (shhh) and had to stop myself from squeeing out loud. SO EXCITED. LOUD NOISES.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

redskynight wrote:
I heard about this on the DSS twitter while I was in class (shhh) and had to stop myself from squeeing out loud. SO EXCITED. LOUD NOISES.

DSS TWITTER WORKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Camus wrote:
redskynight wrote:

DSS TWITTER WORKS!

HUZZAH!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Camus wrote:
redskynight wrote:

DSS TWITTER WORKS!

I would love to actually get dimestoresaints as the actual name but this guy already has it.

https://twitter.com/dimestoresaints

And they use it really rarely.

If you are on this board, which I assume you are, will you be so kind?

----------

Just so no one gets confused this is actually ours

https://twitter.com/dimestoreforum
Back to top Go down
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

"45" huh?

Didn't somebody say that's what it was going to be?

hah
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

ignore anything NME says. they're the worst.
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 pm

This announcement (and Fringe getting renewed for a 5th season) made my week. The future is lookin awesome!
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Ahhh, great news Smile Also nice to see that they get to be on Zane Lowe's show, kind of a big deal it seems to me! I really hope they get all the appreciation and promotion they deserve with the new label...

Crossing my fingers for a great song!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:41 pm

You Got Lucky has to be a tom petty cover
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 pm

^ Yeah, that's what I'm guessing too. It seems like they like to do covers for a lot of the B sides. Smile

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! HURRY UP AND GET HERE MONDAY!! bounce
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
You Got Lucky has to be a tom petty cover

I really hope so! It seems that way, and I'm just so excited I can hardly contain myself! I love what they did with Refugee and I'm sure You Got Lucky will be phenomenal as well.

Do you guys know where we will be able to preorder the single? Will it be at ShopRadioCast or TGA's website...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next