DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')

Go down 
+122
Breanne
RobG20
charlesepting
Jack
azlisa
crutchfield
ManasquanMike
Chappers
kirstyt
bobbyjames
chickenman
loazis
acousticbandit
PC89
ksupilot
Matilda Noir
gaslightfan89
xstevenbx
bt211
thebiglebowski
The Boxer
AngryJohnnyN1930
steady now steady now
DaleCooper
stephendgaf
holdonnow
songs like a comfort
moonlight
turnitin2004
thebar1963
Midnight Rambler
nickyno
Casey
Labhras
luckyman
Heart_Strings
rem999
Down by the Mersey
NYYFAN523
e7c
Velocity
03aarm
'49mercury
TGA30
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
heartlikeatomb
TGAFAN25
nico0493
Nik-Bicanski
rsj
Holland
Jerseyrain
NDTGA
Pridevsprose
SirBrad
Yozzy
JimmyB
simo
Rizz
fake_empire
Danieljsmith
Arctander
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
A_Regular
eagles1139
poormrpitiful
marcsnitz
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
rikerd21
nyranger66
Hanswurst
nebraska
colmillionaire
IKeeptheDiner
EveryLittleSecret
fullcollapse
brianisbae
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
DaveSavedTheDay
Kosburn59
rgillies
CluckyB
mercyandaminute
JJW319
YouCanCallMeSally
Prisoner
J_Bizness
AmSlang59
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
mingus
RobertODonnell
SouthJerseyTGA
LuceroDiehard
steph
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
Van Der Twix
Steve70s
TGAforLIFE
Debonair
njguy99
Forum Owner
riversedge
IAmDisappeared
big blue
jeffrey2
Bea
jonnyz83
Don Carlo
brucesboots
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
bringiton
Camus
ghosttocoast
Christophe
Klown
126 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Debonair wrote:
njguy99 wrote:
Single will apparently be out on the 22nd...

Quote :
The Gaslight Anthem To Release 7" on May 22nd
Posted by: Jason Tate (04/26/12)
The Gaslight Anthem will release a 7" single on May 22nd containing the lead single "45" and another song called "You Got Lucky."

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2724582&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+absolutepunknet+%28AbsolutePunk.net+-+News%29

Thank you Mr Tate!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

If anyone sees it pop-up for pre-order, do share a link. I'm sure ShopRadioCast will have it, but keep your eyes peeled...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Not as soon as I had hoped, but who cares, we have a release day for the single! Do you guys think You Got Lucky is a cover of the Tom Petty song? That would be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Seeing how late the single will be "officially" released. A july release seems plausible.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Debonair wrote:
Seeing how late the single will be "officially" released. A july release seems plausible.

Don't say that Deb! Evil or Very Mad June! June! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

I cannot stand Zane Lowe!!
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:55 pm

I'll be in the train to London... Hope I'll be able to stream it ! Sooo excited ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 pm

njguy99 wrote:

Quote :
The Gaslight Anthem will release a 7" single on May 22nd containing the lead single "45" and another song called "You Got Lucky."

I thought the whole point of making us wait this long was to avoid the slow trickle of information on a piecemeal basis like this.
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm

The "ticket" says "order : April 27th"...

That's tomorow !
The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 ENpM3
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm

I wonder when the band's website will get spruced up?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Van Der Twix wrote:

That's tomorow !
The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 ENpM3

Christophe was right! Friday it is...
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Is it only going to be on vinyl??????

They should at least make a digital version available, too, no?
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:26 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Van Der Twix wrote:

That's tomorow !

Is this a preorder for the single?
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't know, that was on absolut punk. But I'll hope we'll be able to preorder it tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:30 pm

I think my water broke.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Van Der Twix wrote:

That's tomorow !

where's that from? scratch

jonnyz83 wrote:
They should at least make a digital version available, too, no?
of course it's gonna be released on iTunes and other digital platforms, but we don't know when yet. it may be on Monday or Tuesday after the premiere, or that week. when they say "release on May 22" they mean that the physical copy will be released then, cause it obviously takes longer to send 7'' out than putting up MP3s on the internet. at least, i hope that's what it means...
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Camus wrote:
Debonair wrote:
njguy99 wrote:

Quote :

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2724582&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+absolutepunknet+%28AbsolutePunk.net+-+News%29

Thank you Mr Tate!

Seconded! What would we do without him?
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 pm

[quote="Bea"]
njguy99 wrote:

of course it's gonna be released on iTunes and other digital platforms, but we don't know when yet. it may be on Monday or Tuesday after the premiere, or that week. when they say "release on May 22" they mean that the physical copy will be released then, cause it obviously takes longer to send 7'' out than putting up MP3s on the internet. at least, i hope that's what it means...

I hope you're right!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote :
El Jefe Design
Since the word is out on the INTERWEBZ, yes, the new Gaslight Anthem single "45" will be released this Monday. No - you can not see the artwork. No - I am not going to show it to you if you send a picture of yourself. YES - it is a great f'n song and POSSIBLY - the artwork is okay. Back to work now.
Like · · Share · 2 · A few seconds ago ·
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:06 pm

all i have to say...is eff you stupid Brits.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:08 pm

You get to hear it too, check back in the thread Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:08 pm

steph wrote:

The internets will solve all your problems.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

steph wrote:

Several reactions to this - these include Frying Pan lol! geek and cheers
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm

BUT WHAT IF I'M TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT Shocked
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm

steph wrote:
BUT WHAT IF I'M TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT Shocked

Then we can't be friends any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next