DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]

Go down 
+48
gaslightom
kuruptlon
Kosburn59
Grant Michael
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Kobelev
LuceroDiehard
Templeton
nebraska
Ghost To Coast
CokaCola1988
Gaslight23
Prisoner
RobertODonnell
carryon820
loazis
mercyandaminute
brucesboots
The Boxer
acousticbandit
mingus
Shrewsbury_Stars
vamike
Sinngh
plugga
theBasemen
Silver
Reinvent good times
enola
bobbyjames
Christophe
Vibes
Daire
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Zeebs07
amberfoyd
NeverTrustAJunkie
Down by the Mersey
IFeelBlue
Bea
Jay
simo
CluckyB
IKeeptheDiner
fullcollapse
JJW319
Holland
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:20 am

I don't understand why it takes so long between the record being completed and being released. Three months seems a long time to wait, does anyone know why it takes so long for records to be released?
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 am

Promo i guess, mass production , art work ........
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 pm

not to mention they've got to let the suspension and hype build up!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Christophe wrote:
I don't understand why it takes so long between the record being completed and being released. Three months seems a long time to wait, does anyone know why it takes so long for records to be released?

I think that may not want to release it while the Gaslight Anthem are touring. Better to release it when Brian embarks on the Revival Tour, where he and Ian might be able to play some Horrible Crowes songs, although I think we'll get some proper Horrible Crowes gigs, given what Brian said recently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:12 pm

From the HC twitter:

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Hc_upd10

https://twitter.com/#!/horriblecrowes/status/79998116908109824

And I really hope for some proper HC gigs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 am

Side One posted how good the CD sounded and I tweeted back telling them they were braggards Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:39 am

Ahaha seriously? Get us a damn track already!
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 am

Jason Tate, the CEO of absolutepunk.net describe the album as "life defining"

whoa...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 am

I wonder if Ian gets to sing lead in few songs...would be nice for a change.
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
I wonder if Ian gets to sing lead in few songs...would be nice for a change.
I've been wondering that myself. Has he played in any other bands? I've been wanting to find out what he'll bring to THC.
Back to top Go down
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 am

23 wrote:

10) Black Betty and the Moon

Sounds like ACDC meeting REM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 am

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/in_the_studio_horrible_crowes/
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 pm

"It’s redemption."

"It is. And [the record] goes from absolute fall to redemption. It’s really, really cool. I’m very, very proud of this."

That alone got me excessively excited. Wow. This is a really great interview for the album, too!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 pm

More details on the upcoming release

http://www.nme.com/news/the-gaslight-anthem--2/57338
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

this original Horrible Crowes thread is now looked, as we now have a sub-board f or this - please continue the discussion and start new threads there

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/f10-the-horrible-crowes

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]   The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: the Brian & Ian side project [thread locked]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10