DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Hanswurst wrote:

but wait: the all-together-bundle costs 50$ and shipping to germany is 45$  ??? really?? don't know if i can effort this pale
yes it is. now i m officially broke for this month Shocked
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Halcyon wrote:
40$ for shipping? Shocked but I really want that blue vinyl..
$50 to the UK!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
$50 to the UK!
There is no way I am paying that for postage, they could add a charge at customs too, hopefully the dvd will be on Amazon at some point.

As it is $43 just for the CD/DVD.

Last edited by Holland on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 pm

oh well I caved.  So now I have another poster.  I really do like this poster though.  

I just found out, use the coupon code WELCOME, you will save 10%.  So it pretty much covered shipping.  $50 for double LP, DVD, t-shirt, poster, mug and whatever that other thing is seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Feel bad for all you folks overseas. That is outrageous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
osumarko
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Ordered mine. Went with just LP/DVD and the tshirt. I love the look of the blue vinyl.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

I know that the shipping is expensive but I am 100% sure that S1D is not making any money on it and that it's only reflecting the actual cost they have. They have to ship at least the poster and the rest separately and both are big and heavy packages.

Edit:
From S1D'S twitter: RE: Int'l Shipping Prices - We know it's expensive but they are a direct reflection of what #USPS charges now. We have no control over it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Pretty thrilled about there being so many options. I ended up not getting another poster. Just the shirt, the DVD, and the black and blue LP!
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Im so torn on which package to choose. I need another Tshirt in my drawer like I need a hole in the head. But I sure would love to have that blue/black LP. Oh the humanity. Its great there is so many choices though.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Is there a definitive tracklisting for the CD and the DVD? Is the CD all the album songs (including Ladykiller with the Pictures of You segment that wasn't aired on TV) and the two covers, and the DVD is just the 12 songs and no covers (or is there no Ladykiller on the DVD)?
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Holland wrote:
CapedAvenger wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
$50 to the UK!
There is no way I am paying that for postage, they could add a charge at customs too, hopefully the dvd will be on Amazon at some point.

As it is $43 just for the CD/DVD.
Yep those prices have stopped me, hopefully it'll come through Amazon with the DVD.
....so annoyed Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:01 pm

$47 postage to the UK, just for the record? Shocked 

Only $6.48 postage on Amazon.com. No idea if it includes a DVD though.

Hopefully Banquet or my local record store will get them in.

Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:07 pm

So for everyone in Europe:

There will be a preorder also at Banquet (UK) and Finest Vinyl (GER). They won't come with the poster/mug/shirt and the vinyl is rumoured to be orange (EU pressing). Of course it's much cheaper to order from there if you don't care so much for the poster etc.

Finest Vinyl have it already listed here for €19,99 (which is a great price for a DVD + LP if you ask me!) + shipping: http://www.finestvinyl.de/de/item/64543/vinyl.20.html
Banquet has it listed but w/o a price for now: http://www.banquetrecords.com/liveatthetroubadour

Last edited by enola on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:08 pm

I have to wait until I'll have my own credit card -.-
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 pm

enola wrote:
I know that the shipping is expensive but I am 100% sure that S1D is not making any money on it and that it's only reflecting the actual cost they have. They have to ship at least the poster and the rest separately and both are big and heavy packages.

Edit:
From S1D'S twitter: RE: Int'l Shipping Prices - We know it's expensive but they are a direct reflection of what #USPS charges now. We have no control over it Sad
I should probably say: I'm not having a go at S1D, I'm really just complaining about the relative cost. I appreciate that it's out of their control, but it's pretty hard to take paying $50 for the stuff I'm buying, plus $55 (I was wrong with the 50 I quoted before) for postage.

Anyway, enough complaining, bring on September for my DVD, LP, T-shirt and poster!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
I should probably say: I'm not having a go at S1D
Yeah I get it's not their fault but the general prices are simply ridiculous. I'll go through Banquet and just get the LP/DVD i'm afraid Sad
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:25 pm

I went for it - got the bundle with the coffee mug. Yeah, it's a lot of money, but I'm just the kind of freak who likes coffee mugs.

I bet they'll be on clearance next year just to spite my choice.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:04 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
enola wrote:

Edit:
I should probably say: I'm not having a go at S1D, I'm really just complaining about the relative cost. I appreciate that it's out of their control, but it's pretty hard to take paying $50 for the stuff I'm buying, plus $55 (I was wrong with the 50 I quoted before) for postage.

Anyway, enough complaining, bring on September for my DVD, LP, T-shirt and poster!Very Happy
Yeh I am not against S1D, i am ecstatic they decided to put this out, I just don't have the money to pay that on shipping.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 pm

njguy99 wrote:
I went for it - got the bundle with the coffee mug. Yeah, it's a lot of money, but I'm just the kind of freak who likes coffee mugs.

I bet they'll be on clearance next year just to spite my choice.
I'm stupidly excited over the coffee mug! thought I was alone on that one haha
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I bought the T-Shirt and Vinyl Package, VERY excited!!
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Bought the 50 dollar bundle. I believe it is worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

osumarko wrote:
Ordered mine. Went with just LP/DVD and the tshirt. I love the look of the blue vinyl.
I went with the same.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Was going to orde this yesterday but hesitated. Went back today and I am nearly 100% positive that there was a media mail option yesterday on this that isnt available today. Was i mistaken?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 am

Bobul wrote:
Was going to orde this yesterday but hesitated. Went back today and I am nearly 100% positive that there was a media mail option yesterday on this that isnt available today. Was i mistaken?
I still see a Media Mail option today.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 am

33RPMHero wrote:
Bought the 50 dollar bundle.  I believe it is worth it.
it definitely is. a double LP probably would normally cost $25. the Jefe posters had been selling for $25-30. And then you get a DVD, mug and t-shirt thrown in. Good deal in a year of a lot of expensive bad deals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Up now for pre-order at Banquet for those in the UK:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/HClive

£20 including P&P for the vinyl, not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next