DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:44 am

I am very happy with the 50 dollar purchase I made. I believe this should have cost more than it did with all the goodies it came with Smile
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:58 am

I'm slow to the table on the HC release. What all was in it?
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 pm

A shit, a mug, dvd, a vinyl, and a poster. All worth the money!!!
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:02 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
A shit, a mug, dvd, a vinyl, and a poster.  All worth the money!!!
a shit? Laughing

I'd see if you can return that for a shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 pm

SirBrad wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
A shit, a mug, dvd, a vinyl, and a poster.  All worth the money!!!
a shit? Laughing 
Haha, Dammit. I meant a shirt..........
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:58 pm

redheadchick wrote:
I'm slow to the table on the HC release. What all was in it?
What Chris mentioned was the largest bundle, they have almost every combination you can think of though, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Just got my order from my local store. Had to wait a week for this thing to arrive. Just watched the whole dvd.

Thoughts;

- M*therf*cker this thing is so, so. Nice.
- Great packaging for the vinyl, got the orange one.
- Had expected the dvd to be shipped in a different type of case.
- Dissapointed, "pictures of you - the cure" in the Ladykiller encore is not on the dvd. Sniff Sad
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:28 pm

I brought mine here in LUXEMBOURG, wow that's a wonder! Because you are unable to find anything from The Gaslight Anthem here , so I was surprised.

ps. I haven't watched the DVD yet, but soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Mine arrived yesterday. The box was a bit torn, but all the items were in one piece. I can't believe all of this for $50. Really nice. A little disappointed in the mug, but I will still use it. I was really impressed with the interviews on the DVD. Side One did great. I must say that Brian and Ian are completely charming! Laughing Of course I miss the banter and covers on the DVD, but I understand that it is probably licensing, costs, etc.
Back to top Go down
f1schu111
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Where is the best place to get the dvd in uk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 am

Got my vinyl bundle the other day. So pretty. I'm in love.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:53 am

Got my S1D bundle yesterday. The shirt and the mug are so pretty and the vinyl looks rad!

Black, orange, back&blue vinyl: http://instagram.com/p/exnrjmQnFB/

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Image15

f1schu111 wrote:
Where is the best place to get the dvd in uk?
If you don't care for the vinyl colour I guess you can pick it up anywhere also on amazon. Banquet has the European orange pressing (while stocks last). But you can't get the DVD on its own, it comes either with the LP or the CD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 am

Manuela, did that bundle came with a sideonedummy shirt and mug too? or did you order those separately?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:22 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Manuela, did that bundle came with a sideonedummy shirt and mug too? or did you order those separately?
I got them separately. And they are both very very pretty!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 am

I had to laugh so hard at this Razz 

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Bild112
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:42 pm

That's some horiblle spelling.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm

By the way, i'm I the only one who thinks that the orange looks rather yellow?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
By the way, i'm I the only one who thinks that the orange looks rather yellow?
Mine is a bright orange ...
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:58 am

Still waiting for my copy from Banquet which is annoying as I had my hands on it in HMV yesterday but opted to buy a Ryan Adams album and Neil Young book rather than end up with two copies!.

Hurry up Banquet!!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:35 am

Steve70s wrote:
Still waiting for my copy from Banquet which is annoying as I had my hands on it in HMV yesterday but opted to buy a Ryan Adams album and Neil Young book rather than end up with two copies!.

Hurry up Banquet!!
Not to change the subject but I have gotten so into Ryan Adams and Neil Young recently. High Five You and I are due for a high five, man
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:43 am

Yeah same with me - loving hearing new sounds.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Apparently my order started to ship today. It seems nearly everyone already got theirs, so that delay seems weird to me. Question 

I'm kinda disappointed; because I don't wanna wait any longer to watch the DVD.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:05 am

Still waiting on mine from Banquet, shipped 2 days ago. I hate waiting Sad want to watch the dvd
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:16 pm

thomas94 wrote:
Apparently my order started to ship today. It seems nearly everyone already got theirs, so that delay seems weird to me. Question 

I'm kinda disappointed; because I don't wanna wait any longer to watch the DVD.
just got my "order is shipping" mail 2 days ago, too - but i  hate it to wait 'cause i'm dying to see how this tv-videos turned out on dvd!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:18 pm

I still need to purchase my copy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next