DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Debonair wrote:
Yeah I was hoping for it today too. TAKE MY MONEY! Razz

Though I suppose they need to promote this abit. I noticed a lot of people on social media had no clue what was coming. I think some thought it was the next album announcement I believe... I guess you forget not everyone stays on top of all the news 24/7.

Yeah, I always just assume that everyone else is completely in the know with everything. Nevertheless, the video has got me excited, it just feels...cool.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 pm

I love the preview too! Something to look forward to when the summer comes to a close. I was at the show and it was fantastic. I have never even seen the tv version because I only have basic cable.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:22 pm

On the front page of sideonedummy.com they have an image of what the preorder option looks likes.

heres just a clipped image for refrence here:

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Thc10

LOOK AT THAT VINYL COLOR! Shocked Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 am

Wow!!! That looks so great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 am

back then i swored to myself, that i would never order something from sideonedummy again. only problems with the duty. so now i' ve senn the picture, i dont care. want this vinyl and all the other things too Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 am

Like the poster! I have too many t shirts though and don't really need the mug. More of a watered down bundle option for me I think.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:44 am

Don't really like the poster - but awwrrr this crow-cage thing is beautiful
---and the vinyl color... cyclops 
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:44 pm

any body managed to get any vinyl release details from s1d , numbers EU /US release etc . that vinyl looks pretty.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 pm

I need that, the album is so awesome I have to have this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 pm

brucesboots wrote:
any body managed to get any vinyl release details from s1d , numbers EU /US release etc  . that vinyl looks pretty.
No, but they said this in their newsletter

Quote :

Don't forget that the per-order for The Horrible Crowes 'Live at the Troubadour' will go up in our Online Store on 8/14/13 afternoon.
More info on vinyl pressing, bundle option, etc. will be available that day.
So it looks like we have to wait to find out.....

I wish they would give a more solid time then "afternoon" for on sale time.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Ooooh I like that shirt! And everything else!

But it's going to take forever to get here because I just know it's going to get stuck in customs and I'll have to pay taxes. Oh well, at least I hope it won't be very expensive!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 pm

not sure about the afternoon thing thats gonna be real late in the UK.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 pm

I love that! Need it. Actually that's the first mug of a band I ever wanted!
And that vinyl!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

The pre-order goes up at 12pm PST so 3pm for us East Coast peeps. UK/EU you're on your own to figure out the time difference Smile
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 pm

8pm here.

Does it go up on SideOneDummy's site?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Preorder is already online on S1D's webstore! There are a lot of options - should be something there for everyone ...

http://store.sideonedummy.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Looks like it's already up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

enola wrote:
Preorder is already online on S1D's webstore! There are a lot of options - should be something there for everyone ...

http://store.sideonedummy.com/
And, you beat me to it Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

cheers 

just wondering what they mean with "choose color" t-shirt color? vinyl-color?
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm

vinyl :
Pressing Info:

500 - Black/Blue Swirl Vinyl
1000 - Black Vinyl
1000 - Orange Vinyl (European Pressing)
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:44 pm

man, the only way to get the blue/black vinyl is thru a bundle? I wish their was a poster/vinyl bumndle since I don't love this shirt. however, the last thing I really need is another poster even though I really like it. Will probably go for the t-shirt/vinyl at $32 I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm

So should I order the blue?
Back to top Go down
Halcyon
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Halcyon

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm

40$ for shipping? Shocked but I really want that blue vinyl..
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
cheers 

just wondering what they mean with "choose color" t-shirt color? vinyl-color?
color choice is the vinyl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:49 pm

ah ok thx Smile

but wait: the all-together-bundle costs 50$ and shipping to germany is 45$  ??? really?? don't know if i can effort this pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next