DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:57 am

Can't wait:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/90404-the-horrible-crowes-live-at-the-troubadour/
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 am

This is awesome news....thank you for posting this and cheering up my day, cannot wait at allĀ High Five
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Super news, i will cherish this DVD like no other.
Back to top Go down
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moonlight

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:42 pm

ye!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Yes! Oh thank goodness, now I can finally delete that thing off my DVR. It takes up too much space.Ā  Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Yes! Oh thank goodness, now I can finally delete that thing off my DVR. It takes up too much space.Ā  Can't wait!

Which are you more excited about, the release or actually deleting it?Ā Wink
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:42 pm

This has brightened my day so much Smile fantastic news
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Save the recording, Shelby..Brian will announce that the release of the DVD is cancelled in an interview in a month Very HappyĀ Very Happy , and tell us there are ten other Gaslight DVDs about to come.

Last edited by thomas94 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:28 pm

I was going to say- I wouldn't count on this thing being released. Wasn't it mentioned elsewhere (like on a CD sampler or a single or something?) about it coming out last Fall?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:26 am

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:

Which are you more excited about, the release or actually deleting it?Ā Wink

Haha at this point, I'm not sure.

But yeah of course I'll definitely hang onto the recording until I'm holding the DVD in my hands, but I feel like this one might actually happen since there's a flyer rather than just taking someones word for it. That's one of the bad things about interviews and chatting with the guys after shows, we hear many of the ideas that get cut before they're finished. If we had less access we'd never know about things unless they actually happened. But I wouldn't trade the interaction for anything so I'm not complaining Smile
Back to top Go down
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moonlight

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I was going to say- I wouldn't count on this thing being released. Wasn't it mentioned elsewhere (like on a CD sampler or a single or something?) about it coming out last Fall?
yes on the S1D fall compilation it was meant to be released last winter
Back to top Go down
HeroOfVirtue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
HeroOfVirtue

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm

The Singles Collection vinyl boxset came with a little slip of paper advertising it (and a couple other things from other artists) so I'd wager it's legit! I can't wait, it's definitely some good viewing. Hopefully they'll include the covers as well.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 pm

El Jefe's just announced on Facebook that he's making a poster (or posters) for THC, which must be for this. Interesting that he's still working with THC, but not TGA. Suggests it's something other than Brian that's driven the separation from TGA.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 am

EXCELLENT! I needed a new concert on DVD
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 am

Anyone heard anything about release or pre-order dates yet?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:51 am

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 1016676_10151482286126638_231130352_n

sneak peek of the poster el jefe is doing. he said its for a pre order bundle of this live cd/dvd

---cheers
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 am

According to Amazon, the release date is September 24.

http://www.amazon.com/Live-at-Troubadour-Horrible-Crowes/dp/B00E21DAXC/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1374500758&sr=1-2&keywords=horrible+crowes
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Awesome! Was starting to get worried with the lack of actual details.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 pm

More details:

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/horrible-crowes-live-at-the-troubadour-vinyl-records.shtml
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 am

That amazon link lists it as an audio CD. The second link though actually lets you pre-order it. It seems to include the show on vinyl and the DVD for $24. I think that's a pretty decent deal.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am

hmmmm. i rather wait for SideOneDummy to release their preorder
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 am

Really, REALLY excited for this. Includes the covers, has some nice extras like sound check, interviews, music videos. I reckon this is going to be really good (more so than I did before.)
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 am

Really, REALLY excited for this. Includes the covers, has some nice extras like sound check, interviews, music videos. I reckon this is going to be really good (more so than I did before.)

The soundstage website says it only includes 12 songs on the dvd though. So we get the covers in audio at least.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Banquet will be stocking for the UK folks.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/liveatthetroubadour
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

The soundstage website says it only includes 12 songs on the dvd though. So we get the covers in audio at least.

Oh I just caught that. The site was tricky with the track listing. Ugh that's so annoying! It probably costs too much to pay for the rights to use the covers. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next