DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:35 pm

ahh cheers for the corrections....still, my views do not and will not change.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Yeah, rights for audio are much easier to get than video, because for video the original artist has a much greater ability to negotiate/demand a higher fee.

Slightly annoying, but glad we'll at least have the audio versions.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 am

Anyone have an idea yet if there will be a US and a Euro pressing?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Debonair wrote:

You could probably ask S1D on twitter.
(Means I don't know Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

enola wrote:
Debonair wrote:

(Means I don't know Wink)

But then I got to open up twitter, and make a new tweet. Then figure out how to word it in a small amount of characters. I'm tired thinking about it. Rolling Eyes Razz 

Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Debonair wrote:
enola wrote:
Debonair wrote:

(Means I don't know Wink)

But then I got to open up twitter, and make a new tweet. Then figure out how to word it in a small amount of characters. I'm tired thinking about it. Rolling Eyes Razz 

Then you will just have to wait I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:52 pm

On the new sideonedummy email I got today to the side it said, "Stay tuned for some horrible HORRIBLE news."

I am wondering if its Horrible Crowes news.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 am

33RPMHero wrote:
On the new sideonedummy email I got today to the side it said, "Stay tuned for some horrible HORRIBLE news."

I am wondering if its Horrible Crowes news.  

What if its not coming out... That's pretty horrible. confused affraid

Na, yeah I'm guessing release date info etc.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 am

Hopefully they have a killer poster and shirt for pre-order. That would be terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 am

The release date is September 24th.

http://www.amazon.com/Live-at-Troubadour-Horrible-Crowes/dp/B00E21DBYU/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1375366686&sr=8-3
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Hope that means we will get the preorder details today. That would totally make my week!
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 pm

this makes me happy!
i need more info on this release, like, yesterday! bounce 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:18 am

No more info on an S1D release yet. Anyone heard anything?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:07 am

I'm excited for this one, I'll definitely be picking it up!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 am

This will be released when Im on holiday no doubt, in which case I'll struggle to be at a computer to pre-order it and miss out on the best vinyl colours:cry:
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Man good thing I have off tomorrow...

http://tmblr.co/Z-tykwrVewaI
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:03 pm

So excited about that release!
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 pm

For some reason I read "Tomorrow..." in Frank's (Donnie Darko) voice. And for some reason, that made me even more excited!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Yaaaay!

Release date: 24.9.2013
Preorder: 14.8.2013

Love the look and feel of the preview!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:29 pm

YES. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 pm

thought the pre-sale was today ?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Nothing that Ive seen. They just said tomorrow. They didn't say what tomorrow I suppose. I wish they'd communicate better
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Yeah I was hoping for it today too. TAKE MY MONEY! Razz

Though I suppose they need to promote this abit. I noticed a lot of people on social media had no clue what was coming. I think some thought it was the next album announcement I believe... I guess you forget not everyone stays on top of all the news 24/7.

Still wondering how many variants there will be.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHvuE4zb_FE&feature=youtu.be

This is cool
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Don't really get why they had to hype up today's announcement if the only news we're getting is that a pre-order is happening later in the month.

I mean, other distributors already released much more detailed information about the release weeks ago.

What a dry hump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next