DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:08 pm

I got the vinyl with the tshirt, just because I love that shirt colour. So yeah, $18 in shipping costs, not too bad. Now the waiting game begins to find out how much taxes I'll have to pay when it gets here!
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 pm

markbarlow wrote:
Up now for pre-order at Banquet for those in the UK:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/HClive

£20 including P&P for the vinyl, not bad.

Seems a pretty good deal even better if its the Orange EU version.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Banquet are still not sure if it is the orange one , ive just e mailed them again. They seemed to think the euro one might be through Greenhell but im sure S1D said Finest vinyl in Germany and Banquet in the UK. Ive ordered one from Banquet but said i only want it if its the euro one
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 pm

brucesboots wrote:
Banquet are still not sure if it is the orange one , ive just e mailed them again. They seemed to think the euro one might be through Greenhell but im sure S1D said Finest vinyl in Germany and Banquet in the UK. Ive ordered one from Banquet but said i only want it if its the euro one
I should have done that.Might contact them about it.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Banquet confirmed they will be stocking the orange euro press.

And thus my collection is complete once again Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:17 am

Debonair wrote:

Thats good news getting the Orange Press and a dvd for £20 including postage.

Out of curiosity how much do they charge for postage to the USA?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 am

I would love the CDDVD bundle if it didn't have the mug. Excess merch IMO.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am

luckyman wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Thats good news getting the Orange Press and a dvd for £20 including postage.

Out of curiosity how much do they charge for postage to the USA?
Here's their shipping page and a list of charges:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/onlineorders;jsessionid=960D2DDA67D6910C26EE670C62F2B1F8

Just for the 2lp you will be charged 10.5 -  converted to US = $16.4
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm

EDITED Anyone interested in a preview, on iTunes you can Pre-order the show and get "Teenage Dream" now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/teenage-dream-live/id680271632?i=680271641

After listening several times, this is gonna be one hell of a show. cheers 
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Mixing sounds really great. After listening to the rips from the Palladia session I know how insane Brian's vocal performance is in this show and I cannot wait to hear it mastered like this.

Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 am

eagles1139 wrote:
Mixing sounds really great. After listening to the rips from the Palladia session I know how insane Brian's vocal performance is in this show and I cannot wait to hear it mastered like this.

That was my first thought about the mixing. Whoever did it did an amazing job.
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

the el jefe poster bundle seems to be sold out.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

FUCK YEAH IT IS! "YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOULED OUT!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm

El Jefe wrote:
FUCK YEAH IT IS! "YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOULED OUT!"
Twisted Evil Shocked

Back to top Go down
saraM87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
saraM87

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:12 pm

I went through Banquet.. really wanted a mug! never have too many cool mugs but I just can't afford the shipping Sad terrible timing! So excited for the LP/DVD though!!!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 am

There is now also a limited (black) LP / DVD / Shirt bundle available at finest vinyl in Germany. Might be interesting for some people here in Europe!

http://www.finestvinyl.de/de/item/64698/shirts.57.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 pm

enola wrote:
There is now also a limited (black) LP / DVD / Shirt bundle available at finest vinyl in Germany. Might be interesting for some people here in Europe!

a euro black! lol how do you know its black? the image might be a place holder. or did they import some from the US?
(Im just hoping there's not another pressing out there Razz )
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Damn im so gutted ive already ordered from banquet records now Sad anyone know if you can just buy the t shirt on its own?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Debonair wrote:

a euro black! lol how do you know its black? the image might be a place holder. or did they import some from the US?
(Im just hoping there's not another pressing out there Razz)
It doesn't actually say which colour it is. I was just assuming it's black from the picture ...

bringiton_ty wrote:
Damn im so gutted ive already ordered from banquet records now :(anyone know if you can just buy the t shirt on its own?
It says that this bundle is an exclusive Finestvinyl offer. You can ask Banquet if they will get it as well or hope that the leftovers will be sold later...
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeah true. Cheers! I hope so
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:00 pm

enola wrote:
Debonair wrote:

(Im just hoping there's not another pressing out there Razz)
It doesn't actually say which colour it is. I was just assuming it's black from the picture ...
Lol yeah I'm hoping it isn't. My wallet has taken enough damage already! Razz
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:49 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Damn im so gutted ive already ordered from banquet records now :(anyone know if you can just buy the t shirt on its own?
That sounds promising (from the S1D newsletter)....

We just added 3 new Gaslight Anthem T-Shirts in our online store. We worked with our friends at punkrockmusic.com to help add these new designs to our store. Soon, we'll have new The Horrible Crowes designs as well. So pick one of these up and browse other Gaslight Anthem/Horrible Crowes items in our store.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/forum   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:23 pm

enola wrote:

These seem to be the same articles offered on S1D (I'm pretty sure it's the same black lp too)...I always begin to worry about the price I've paid for American bundles when I open european pages which offer similar articles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by thomas94 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:02 am

thomas94 wrote:
enola wrote:

These seem to be the same articles offered on S1D (I'm pretty it's the same black lp too)...I always begin to worry about the price I've paid for American bundles when I open european pages which offer similar articles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
was under the impression Finest and Banquet will have the euro orange vinyl, think that picture might just be a copy from S1D.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:40 am

When living in Belgium, ordering is a pain in the ass.
Just looked up my local "digital" store and found both CD+DVD and LP+DVD.

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/live-at-the-lp-dvd/9200000018730725/

31 euro = 40 dollar.

Takes one day delivery. Which is kind of sweet, and they always deliver in time. If in Europe, this might be another way to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next