DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)

Go down 
+34
clr
Jerseyrain
NYYFAN523
azlisa
Labhras
Emusic
fullcollapse
simo
DiamondSinatra
bringiton
smetz224
bringiton_ty
dmac
OldManShoes3
SubconsciousRitual
Steve70s
NeverTrustAJunkie
MKULTRA
Jack
Michael Hann
Christophe
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
Klown
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
njguy99
The Angry Johnny Revue
enola
Holland
StitchesOnTheRadio
Shrewsbury_Stars
LuceroDiehard
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:49 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Oh my gosh. That movie sucked. I will never forget the night my friends and I watched that trash. Worst.....movie...ever. It was so bad we thought about wiping our existence from this world.

yeah but the video is freaking hot. And Lep can rap
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
Klown wrote:
Exactly what I was talking about...

They are remaking it, WWE films are making it.

STFU--are you kidding me?

Nope, deadly serious, Hornswoggle is the Lep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Klown wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
Klown wrote:
Exactly what I was talking about...

They are remaking it, WWE films are making it.

STFU--are you kidding me?

Nope, deadly serious, Hornswoggle is the Lep.

This is the part where I sadly post that my cousin works for WWE Films and may very well end up with a producer credit on it.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 pm

That's very cool!

Incase it isn't known already...I'm a huge Wrestling fan, have made the trip to the states for 7 Wrestlemanias....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 am

steph wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:
I hate this thread, but I love these posts

...an empty fate just means an even score Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:23 am

I think it's about time this thread ended.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 am

To end this thread, i'm posting this hilariously fitting picture.

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:18 am

azlisa wrote:
To end this thread, i'm posting this hilariously fitting picture.

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Tumblr10

HHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9