DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)

Go down 
+34
clr
Jerseyrain
NYYFAN523
azlisa
Labhras
Emusic
fullcollapse
simo
DiamondSinatra
bringiton
smetz224
bringiton_ty
dmac
OldManShoes3
SubconsciousRitual
Steve70s
NeverTrustAJunkie
MKULTRA
Jack
Michael Hann
Christophe
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
Klown
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
njguy99
The Angry Johnny Revue
enola
Holland
StitchesOnTheRadio
Shrewsbury_Stars
LuceroDiehard
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
this forum has really went to shit.

Could not agree more. Since the release/hype surrounding Handwritten, this place has gotten far less enjoyable than before... It's tragic really... used to be a wonderful place to come and chat gaslight and multiple opinions were accepted and thoughtfully discussed.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm

and this is why i said what i said.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Labhras wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
Labhras wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:
Mods this is one of those nasty bad boys you might wanna lock

~just sayin

shit stirir!

think you could watch your language? Very Happy
fuck off.

Laurence shut up! ppl are gonna take you srsly and get mad!
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:

Could not agree more. Since the release/hype surrounding Handwritten, this place has gotten far less enjoyable than before... It's tragic really... used to be a wonderful place to come and chat gaslight and multiple opinions were accepted and thoughtfully discussed.

yeah, can't we get back to worrying about what type of hat or jeans brian wears? lol!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
Labhras wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

~just sayin

shit stirir!

fuck off.

listen steph i'm after using my last condom on a posh wank so i'm not really in the mood to play nice. also i used a winky face! what more do you ppl want??? WINKY FACE GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
Labhras wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

~just sayin

shit stirir!

fuck off.

listen steph i'm after using my last condom on a posh wank so i'm not really in the mood to play nice. also i used a winky face! what more do you ppl want??? WINKY FACE GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!

i'm trying to decipher your fancy-Irish-speak, but either way, i just don't want you to get banned cause some ppl get mad & don't know your personality! winky faces are good Wink can i still winky face at you???
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Just as well you didn't make a typo with WINKY FACE, especially with what you were talking about Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:

yeah, can't we get back to worrying about what type of hat or jeans brian wears? lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Klown wrote:
Just as well you didn't make a typo with WINKY FACE, especially with what you were talking about Razz
two lols for you! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
Labhras wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

~just sayin

shit stirir!

fuck off.

i'm trying to decipher your fancy-Irish-speak, but either way, i just don't want you to get banned cause some ppl get mad & don't know your personality! winky faces are good Wink can i still winky face at you???
i don't know... are you sure you're BOYFRIEND wouldn't mind that?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
Labhras wrote:
chaingangchorus wrote:

~just sayin

shit stirir!

fuck off.

i don't know... are you sure you're BOYFRIEND wouldn't mind that?

i can't speak for my are boyfriend Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

what's an "are boyfriend"? speak english, this is america pal!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Labhras wrote:

you are the one here that can't speak proper English, ya feckin leprechaun! (and i mean that in the most derogatory way possible)
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

I hate this thread, but I love these posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 pm

chaingangchorus wrote:
I hate this thread, but I love these posts

...an empty fate just means an even score Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

you are the one here that can't speak proper English, ya feckin leprechaun! (and i mean that in the most derogatory way possible)
my parents were killed by leprechauns you spamming spamster.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

what a coincidence. i was born to a couple of murderous leprechauns. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm

So, that's who those films were based on, I frickin' knew it was a true story!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

Shh or I'll spam you right in your spam.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm

This vid should end this thread

Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Exactly what I was talking about...

They are remaking it, WWE films are making it.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Klown wrote:
Exactly what I was talking about...

They are remaking it, WWE films are making it.

STFU--are you kidding me?
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 pm

When I see "WWE" I think "wee wee".

Sorry, everyone on the planet.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh my gosh. That movie sucked. I will never forget the night my friends and I watched that trash. Worst.....movie...ever. It was so bad we thought about wiping our existence from this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next