DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robertos

Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem... Empty
PostSubject: Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem...   Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi everybody...
My name's Roberto, i'm from São Paulo - Brazil.
I'M just here to say that we got Gaslight Anthem Fans in Brazil and we like them so much...
They could be on a world tour and play in a festival here... Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem... Icon_biggrin Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem... Icon_biggrin
So, that's it !!![img][/img]
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem...   Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 am

You should sign up and introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Good to know Gaslight has fans all over the world! Maybe next record, they'll play in Brazil for you.
Back to top Go down

Brazil got a lot of fans of Gaslight Anthem...
Page 1 of 1