DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Handwritten' music video thread.

Go down 
+49
Harbortown
theBasemen
Jerseyrain
40 Miler
azlisa
Jeff
Midnight Rambler
rgillies
ral
NYYFAN523
ghosttocoast
kirstyt
Camus
Big D
COCO
gtalbott
Tusseto
JJW319
simo
Klown
Breanne
DeathoftheCool
A_Regular
Bea
Velocity
kevin_slack
IKeeptheDiner
steady now steady now
DiamondSinatra
enola
White Man In Hammersmith
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Jack
JimmyB
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Daire
Debonair
Holland
The Angry Johnny Revue
njguy99
saltandburn1967
bringiton
acousticbandit
jdc
Shrewsbury_Stars
thomas94
Erik Drost
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 am

The Gaslight Anthem - Behind The Scenes Of 'Handwritten'

http://www.nmevideo.com/the-gaslight-anthem-behind-the-scenes-of-handwritten

short clip about the video with Kevin and Benny.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:20 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
kevin_slack wrote:
I hope this works....

Here is a photo that our on set photographer Ryan took on set. I'm not sure who is who but pretty sure a few of you are in this crowd. Also I just saw his edit of the behind the scenes video and you guys are in it and one of you even gets an interview bite in it. Not sure who, but it is a guy with dark hair who was wearing a denim type shirt.

Anyways hope this photo works! I'll be at Webster Hall tonight, so if you see me come say hi. Have fun tonight

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/68/07/85/img_4811.jpg

Thanks, Kevin, not only for making great videos, but also for contributing to the forum. Long may both continue.

THIS. And that was Rob (chaingangchorus)! Colin already posted this on his wall on facebook haha.

Thanks again Kevin for letting us be apart of it! Can't wait to see the final film too. Rob and I spotted you at Webster Hall but we were trapped up at the very front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Yes! Thanks again Kevin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Kevin just posted a link to a 'Behind the scenes' video for Handwriiten with Benny explaining the story

http://t.co/3PhLnLz7
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

enola wrote:
Kevin just posted a link to a 'Behind the scenes' video for Handwriiten with Benny explaining the story

http://t.co/3PhLnLz7

Kevin's two days behind! this was posted 3 posts above yours.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Oops ... I blame it on the wine today Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry if this was already asked (haven't read all the pages of the thread, it just takes too much time)...but who were the members of this forum acting in Kevin Slack's video project?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:39 pm

thomas94 wrote:
Sorry if this was already asked (haven't read all the pages of the thread, it just takes too much time)...but who were the members of this forum acting in Kevin Slack's video project?

Well, if you consider being an extra for one scene "acting" then me and Rob (chaingangchorus) were in it. I met a lot of other people there but i'm not sure if anyone else was on the forum. Mainly b/c they all (at least the extras) gave us weird looks when we mentioned it.

The teen guy and girl were both NYU acting students I believe. Don't think they knew Gaslight at all. Not sure about the rest.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
thomas94 wrote:

Well, if you consider being an extra for one scene "acting" then me and Rob (chaingangchorus) were in it. I met a lot of other people there but i'm not sure if anyone else was on the forum. Mainly b/c they all (at least the extras) gave us weird looks when we mentioned it.

The teen guy and girl were both NYU acting students I believe. Don't think they knew Gaslight at all. Not sure about the rest.

That's really cool. Thanks.

Which scene did you do? Not sure whether I found you...
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 pm

thomas94 wrote:
thomas94 wrote:

That's really cool. Thanks.

Which scene did you do? Not sure whether I found you...

We were in the crowd around 1:10. I'm the idiot with the blank face all the way to the left. elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm

chaingangchorus wrote:

We were in the crowd around 1:10. I'm the idiot with the blank face all the way to the left. elephant

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy No matter how you look like, you're in the Gaslight video
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm not sure if you see me around 1:10, but i'm in it for a split second around 39 sec.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 am

I'm not sure if you see me around 1:10, but i'm in it for a split second around 39 sec.

Maybe I've found you in the 39 seconds scene, but I don't really know..
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

http://vimeo.com/45340431

Longer version of the making of...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
thebar1963
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 pm

http://loudwire.com/gaslight-anthem-follow-life-of-a-record-in-handwritten-short-film/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' music video thread.   'Handwritten' music video thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Handwritten' music video thread.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11