DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music video help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
osumarko
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Music video help Empty
PostSubject: Music video help   Music video help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I was hoping somebody here could help me and a friend out. She thinks there was an official vid for Diamond Church Street Choir. I don't remember a vid for that song ever being made. She says she remembers Brian on a rainy street and cars at a stop light. Also, "I swear it was in color. It's drizzling, or wet right after a rain. City street. Leaning on a brick wall. Traffic light. Giggling girls walking by." I have no idea what vid she is describing. Anybody else have an idea or is she going insane?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Music video help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music video help   Music video help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

That sounds sorta like American slang's (song) music video. They are all walking around on a street and at one point Alex l. leans against a brick wall. But it's not in color so.*shrug* But no, diamond never had an official one.
Back to top Go down
osumarko
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Music video help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music video help   Music video help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah, American Slang was my first guess too. Its possible she combined several videos into one video. Just thought I'ld check with those who know more than I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music video help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music video help   Music video help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music video help
Page 1 of 1