DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Games Discussion Thread

Go down 
+14
bringiton_ty
Andy_
Paddy
Jables
Yozzy
ghosttocoast
Try Me
A_Regular
colmillionaire
Klown
Harbortown
TGAFAN25
Chesser19
saltandburn1967
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Video Games Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 am

I think by now we've gained enough members who are young enough to play video games regularly, or at least did.

So, uh.

Let's go, guys.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 am

Matt L wrote:
I think by now we've gained enough members who are young enough to play video games regularly, or at least did.

So, uh.

Let's go, guys.

I Sold the last of my video games last week. I no longer have a console or games. Therefore, I can not be part of this thread. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

So, uh.

Let's go, guys.

I Sold the last of my video games last week. I no longer have a console or games. Therefore, I can not be part of this thread. Sad

...profound sadness.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:34 am

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

So, uh.

Let's go, guys.

...profound sadness.

Sorry, it happens. When you haven't touched them for 5 months.....they just turn into $.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 am

...this is gonna be a lonely thread.
Back to top Go down
Chesser19
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chesser19

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 am

Have no fear! I still play games a lot. Maybe more than I actually should...
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Chesser19

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 am

It's really all I do. drunken
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 am

The NHL series is pretty much the only thing I play... EA Sports has got hockey video games down perfectly!!! Was ranked as high as just below 200 in the World on Xbox360 last year! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

So, uh.

Let's go, guys.

...profound sadness.

Sorry, it happens. When you haven't touched them for 5 months.....they just turn into $.
Are we talking about video games or girls?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am

Matt L wrote:

That statement is so full of sweeping wrongness, that it's probably going to lead too, only guys play video games.

I still play video games and take no shame from it,.

All time favourite games are the Resi Evil series, closely followed by the God of War series. The Lego series is also fantastic, but has kind of lost its way over the past few games, or else I just don't care for the franchise.

First computer was the Atari 2600 and Spectrum 128k+2. All time favourite computer was either the Speccy or Amiga. Favourite console, probably the SNES or PS2. Favourite game character is Mario, hands down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Metal Gear Solid is my favorite game and series as well. But it might as well be a movie as opposed to a game. Def agree with your love of God of War, that series is amazing as well. Also cannot wait for the new Sly Cooper game. Nerd Alert!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Did you read that MSG4 is getting trophy play this August? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 pm

STEAM SALE STEAM SALE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Klown wrote:
Did you read that MSG4 is getting trophy play this August? Smile

This is the greatest thing I have ever heard. Time for a 6th playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm

I still play. I realize sometimes we grow out of things, but I've never been one to wanna let the youth in me die. Society puts out a real distorted image of what it truely is to "grow up".I don't play like I did as a kid obviously (don't have the time/priorities), but I still play NHL, NBA 2K series currently. Love the Metal gear solid, Uncharted, & Final Fantasy franchises (the earlier FF games..lol). Just started playing FF7 again recently...Smile
Back to top Go down
ghosttocoast
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ghosttocoast

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Right now I'm obsessed with Dark Souls. Hands down the most frustrating/difficult game ever made. Sooo good though.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Resident Evil 6 looks like it will suck. Shame cause 4 was amazing and 5 was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Anyone play Catherine? Fantastic game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm loving that a lot of you guys are Metal Gear fans, been my favorite series for a long time.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm

my PSN name is the same here as it is on there if you guys play LittleBigPlanet or other online games. Don't have the money for 2. But we could play the original!

So stoked on trophy support for MGS4! Any date for the Zone of the Enders Collection? Wonder if Kojima will keep it exclusive to Japan...that would be such a bummer.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:47 pm

The MGS: Ground Zeroes full demo video from PAX is mouthwatering. My friend is there and he got to meet Kojima. Cannot wait for that to be released!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 pm

The nwe MSG does look amazing...

I can't wait for NHL13!! Huge NHL fan
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jables

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Harbortown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

So, uh.

Let's go, guys.

...profound sadness.

Are we talking about video games or girls?
Was I honestly the only one who found this amusing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm glad this thread was revived for the new Metal Gear <3
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:38 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
The nwe MSG does look amazing...

I can't wait for NHL13!! Huge NHL fan

I cosign this powerful post. What console are you gettin' NHL 13 for ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion Thread   Video Games Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next