DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+54
HorribleCrowe
maybemarie
Tiffany
Hombie
NotLikeWeBleed
BossTime
redskynight
redheadchick
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Smasha13
Rose1991
TooMuchGaslight
michaelphillips
eagles1139
cdala
pleasepassthesoup
katechampagne
Yozzy
MoonlightLady11
bringiton_ty
The Angry Johnny Revue
Mike_Millburys_Shoe
Casey
loazis
jonnyz83
The_River
Doozey
Labhras
brianisbae
thomas94
StitchesOnTheRadio
rumham
Christophe
Paddy
Aregular_89
Debonair
brunswick18
mwh
TGAFAN25
Bobul
HolyBreakOfDay
flannel
DeathoftheCool
Hanswurst
zerb012345
steph
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
NeverTrustAJunkie
MKULTRA
33RPMHero
Harbortown
JimmyB
Anya_TGA
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
where'd the spam at?  Frying Pan 

Hey! Smile you just came to the most important thread on this site.

So I heard! Is this where the cool kids come to hang out?

This is where the most awesome people on this forum come to have fun.  Be yourself, have some fun, laugh as much as you want.  Do and say anything you want.  Smile

...asks himself what awesome incredible human being ever had the brain to create this thread?
could be a millionaire by now if only he/ she applied for a patent  scratch

That is so so true. They need to be awarded a medal.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:52 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
Awh, the weather is nice here today too.  I'm glad you enjoyed your ride?  Job searching is getting better.  I just finished college up last year so I am applying for jobs with my degree right now.  I have a couple interviews lined up for police departments and other jobs in the criminal justice fied.  

P.S. Did you know your hair is very red?

Yeah, the ride was awesome! I did 24 miles. Rocky Votolato kept me company... if only though my headphones though. Haha. And, oh snap! I study criminal justice too. Only started last year though, kind of late but it was scary quitting a full time job to start school.. took me a while to really ensure what I'm doing isn't going to screw me over entirely. Did you pass the physical test yet?

P.S. My hair is red....? I... thought it's purple...  Neutral Razz
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/katexchampagne
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
Awh, the weather is nice here today too.  I'm glad you enjoyed your ride?  Job searching is getting better.  I just finished college up last year so I am applying for jobs with my degree right now.  I have a couple interviews lined up for police departments and other jobs in the criminal justice fied.  

Yeah, the ride was awesome! I did 24 miles. Rocky Votolato kept me company... if only though my headphones though. Haha. And, oh snap! I study criminal justice too. Only started last year though, kind of late but it was scary quitting a full time job to start school.. took me a while to really ensure what I'm doing isn't going to screw me over entirely. Did you pass the physical test yet?

P.S. My hair is red....? I... thought it's purple...   Neutral Razz

Wow, you seem to be in awesome shape! I can't remember the last time I rode a bike. You can do the riding for the both of us.

That's so awesome you are studying Criminal Justice. I don't meet too many people who study CJ. My class was so small. If you need any help or anything you know who to talk to. Smile I passed my physical tests that I did in 2013 but sadly I had to drop out of all my processes cause I had to go to Chicago for some family problems for 3 months. I just recently started applying again. I am in pretty good shape but it doesn't seem as much as you. You can probably kick my butt.

P.S. Actually now that I look at it I think it is more of a banana yellow.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:

Wow,  you seem to be in awesome shape! I can't remember the last time I rode a bike.  You can do the riding for the both of us.  

That's so awesome you are studying Criminal Justice.  I don't meet too many people who study CJ.  My class was so small.  If you need any help or anything you know who to talk to. Smile  I passed my physical tests that I did in 2013 but sadly I had to drop out of all my processes cause I had to go to Chicago for some family problems for 3 months.  I just recently started applying again.  I am in pretty good shape but it doesn't seem as much as you.  You can probably kick my butt.

I just got my bike fixed up recently so I'm trying to put it to use. The gym is just so boring at the moment with the sun being out all day. Summer where I live unfortunately only lasts like 2-3 months.. trying to make the most of it. I'm not thaaat athletic though, riding a bike is just easy when it's on an almost all-flat bike path. I can just barely lift one of those 35 lb EZ barbells over my head. Hahaha.

Sorry you had drop out of the process though... that really blows. Did you keep in touch with any of the people in charge? You passed once and they called back, I'm sure you'll get the second chance you need! I think in RI you have to do the test every time you apply, and for each department too... they're trying to unify it but.. it's RI.

P.S. That's literally my biggest fear (having yellow hair) so don't even joke about that  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:09 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:

Wow,  you seem to be in awesome shape! I can't remember the last time I rode a bike.  You can do the riding for the both of us.  

That's so awesome you are studying Criminal Justice.  I don't meet too many people who study CJ.  My class was so small.  If you need any help or anything you know who to talk to. Smile  I passed my physical tests that I did in 2013 but sadly I had to drop out of all my processes cause I had to go to Chicago for some family problems for 3 months.  I just recently started applying again.  I am in pretty good shape but it doesn't seem as much as you.  You can probably kick my butt.

I just got my bike fixed up recently so I'm trying to put it to use. The gym is just so boring at the moment with the sun being out all day. Summer where I live unfortunately only lasts like 2-3 months.. trying to make the most of it. I'm not thaaat athletic though, riding a bike is just easy when it's on an almost all-flat bike path. I can just barely lift one of those 35 lb EZ barbells over my head. Hahaha.

Sorry you had drop out of the process though... that really blows. Did you keep in touch with any of the people in charge? You passed once and they called back, I'm sure you'll get the second chance you need! I think in RI you have to do the test every time you apply, and for each department too... they're trying to unify it but.. it's RI.

P.S. That's literally my biggest fear (having yellow hair) so don't even joke about that  Shocked 

Yeah, the gym does get boring after awhile. I need to start working out like I use to even though I did it way over the time I should have been doing it. For a while, it was pretty much all I did. I wish I could just have some balance. You should start putting some hills into your bike rides. Do some of that crazy mountain biking.

Yeah, I kept in touch with them but I have to re-do everything. It sucks but things happen in life. Can't really control certain stuff from happening. What's your ultimate goal with Criminal Justice Degree?

P.S. I read your mind..............
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Let me break up that crazy quote queue!

It comes and goes for me with going to the gym. I like to run in the Spring and Fall but when it's so hot out I just can't get myself to do it. I think it's just time to switch up my routine. Got any advice? I did Starting Strength for a bit but I'm kind of over that.

You'll be fine I'm sure! When's your next interview?
I'm actually hoping to get into law school when I'm done. I know you can study pretty much anything having that goal but CS was the only thing I've ever been really interested in. I want to work with environmental/animal related non-profits... put people like Michael Vick behind bars.  Rolling Eyes 

P.S. Mind-reader, huh? What am I thinking now?  tongue 
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh, and... I have an old 3-speed commuter bike I got off Craigslist last year... going up a mountain would have me rolling backwards!
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:26 pm

katechampagne wrote:

It comes and goes for me with going to the gym. I like to run in the Spring and Fall but when it's so hot out I just can't get myself to do it. I think it's just time to switch up my routine. Got any advice? I did Starting Strength for a bit but I'm kind of over that.

I'm actually hoping to get into law school when I'm done. I know you can study pretty much anything having that goal but CS was the only thing I've ever been really interested in. I want to work with environmental/animal related non-profits... put people like Michael Vick behind bars.  Rolling Eyes 

You ever think about doing Insanity. I completed it twice and I had awesome time doing it. The progress you make throughout it is unbelievable and awesome. The workouts were interesting and kept me going. It works on strength and cardio. Then you can move onto Insanity: Asylum :p While I did Insanity I also lifted weights with it for an hour.

My next interview is in a couple weeks. I had one last Friday and that went great. Oh, you are an animal lover. You're so perfect. :p Yeah, but that be an awesome thing to do. I have a dog of my own. He is a little beagle/pug...names Romeo.

P.S. For sure I'm a mind reader. You're thinking how awesome I am obviously. :p
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

katechampagne wrote:
Oh, and... I have an old 3-speed commuter bike I got off Craigslist last year... going up a mountain would have me rolling backwards!

Do it for fun!
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:38 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

You ever think about doing Insanity.  I completed it twice and I had awesome time doing it.  The progress you make throughout it is unbelievable and awesome.  The workouts were interesting and kept me going.  It works on strength and cardio.  Then you can move onto Insanity: Asylum :p  While I did Insanity I also lifted weights with it for an hour.

My next interview is in a couple weeks.  I had one last Friday and that went great.  Oh, you are an animal lover.  You're so perfect. :p  Yeah, but that be an awesome thing to do.  I have a dog of my own.  He is a little beagle/pug...names Romeo.  

P.S.  For sure I'm a mind reader.  You're thinking how awesome I am obviously. :p

Well... I *thought* about doing insanity. But that's where it stopped. Hahaha. Is it a series of workout DVDs? I never quite got that. The before/after stuff I saw looked awesome though! I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to an asylum yet though. Maybe I'll hold off for now.  tongue 

Fingers crossed for the job! Is there a second round? I hate it when employers take forever to get back to candidates. I was in recruiting for a year and it's just so rude. Whatever. That's why I like animals :p they're never rude. Puggles on the other hand...they are so adorable.  I love you Let's see a picture of your pup! My best friend has a pug, she's such a ham... and because I live by 'pics or didn't happen':

Spam - Page 13 10598742_726045370776143_353232421_n

P.S. I was actually thinking about ice cream. I always think about ice cream. ;p
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Haha. Or are you clever Razz. Probably not a good idea to go back there just yet.

I need to find a better picture of my dog but this is all i have right now.  I'll load one up from my phone to her later just because you are oh so special.  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1663735315460&set=a.1609047828307.1073741828.1299540247&type=3&theater

Well, there is this one too but my ugly mug is in it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1691936100462&set=a.1609047828307.1073741828.1299540247&type=3&theater

P.S. Thanks for giving up my hopes.  You are thinking about ice cream right now though...at this very minute.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 pm

That first link doesn't work Sad but my private detective skills let me see some more of your pup. And... ohmygodwhatacutie  I love you I love you I love you How old is he?

P.S. I didn't mean to ruin your hopes. Keep practicing. I was thinking about dogs! And ice cream. Dogs eating ice cream perhaps.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm

katechampagne wrote:
That first link doesn't work Sad but my private detective skills let me see some more of your pup. And... ohmygodwhatacutie  I love you I love you I love you How old is he?

P.S. I didn't mean to ruin your hopes. Keep practicing. I was thinking about dogs! And ice cream. Dogs eating ice cream perhaps.

Your private detective skills? Huh, that's intimidating. He is only 2 years old. He is the most awesome dog on the planet. My best friend for sure. I could never let go of him. He has the best personality ever and loves everyone.

P.S. Dogs eating Ice Cream? Are you thinking about Dogs eating Ice Cream while taking a bike ride?
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 pm

I mean... I don't know if dogs can ride bikes but Romeo seems to have the handle on pull ups, right?  tongue tongue tongue I have two kitties but one's an old man and the other ones would probably be on My 600 LB life if he was human. But that's okay. Don't judge. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:23 pm

katechampagne wrote:
I mean... I don't know if dogs can ride bikes but Romeo seems to have the handle on pull ups, right?  tongue tongue tongue I have two kitties but one's an old man and the other ones would probably be on My 600 LB life if he was human. But that's okay. Don't judge. Hahaha.

Haha, I try to keep him in shape. He's pretty tough. I'm scared of cats though but yours don't seem to threatening. Actually they sound like the 2 least threatening cats I have ever heard of.

Can you read minds?
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Haha, I try to keep him in shape.  He's pretty tough.  I'm scared of cats though but yours don't seem to threatening.  Actually they sound like the 2 least threatening cats I have ever heard of.  

Can you read minds?

Obviously I can. Razz Mittens, the old dude, is a lovebug but the other one can be kind of a jerk sometimes. Why are you scared of cats? Sad I lurve them. If my apartment was bigger I'd have way more. Cat party!
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Am I sexy yet?
<-----
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Haha, I try to keep him in shape.  He's pretty tough.  I'm scared of cats though but yours don't seem to threatening.  Actually they sound like the 2 least threatening cats I have ever heard of.  

Can you read minds?

Obviously I can. Razz Mittens, the old dude, is a lovebug but the other one can be kind of a jerk sometimes. Why are you scared of cats? Sad I lurve them. If my apartment was bigger I'd have way more. Cat party!

No, you absolutely can't cause you can't tell me what I am thinking. Razz .Mitten? That is the most generic name for a cat, isn't it? Haha, great job at thinking up names. :p

I am scared of cats though just cause they don't seem to be very nice. I dunno, I grew up as a kid and was afraid of them and I guess I never really got out of it. They just stare at you with those dead eyes. It makes me uncomfortable. haha.

Are you going to be a cat lady?
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Can you read minds?

No, you absolutely can't cause you can't tell me what I am thinking. Razz .Mitten?  That is the most generic name for a cat, isn't it?  Haha, great job at thinking up names. :p  

I am scared of cats though just cause they don't seem to be very nice.  I dunno, I grew up as a kid and was afraid of them and I guess I never really got out of it.  They just stare at you with those dead eyes. It makes me uncomfortable.  haha.

Mitteennns! It's because he has mitten paws. When I rescued him his name was Llama but I didn't like that. Generic. Psh!
Cats are awesome! In fact, you should go and look for a cat to hang out with right meow. I know what you mean by they just stare at you but... they just know they're higher beings than we are. ;p And going to be a cat lady? I was one at age 3. Stole (or as I like to think of it: rescued) my first fluffball at age 3!

Look at that paw:
Spam - Page 13 10570130_618715848244671_807507707_n

AND you were just thinking how awesome the name Mittens is for a cat with mitten paws. Obvi.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 pm

zerb012345 wrote:
Am I sexy yet?
<-----

lol! 
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:53 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Can you read minds?

No, you absolutely can't cause you can't tell me what I am thinking. Razz .Mitten?  That is the most generic name for a cat, isn't it?  Haha, great job at thinking up names. :p  

I am scared of cats though just cause they don't seem to be very nice.  I dunno, I grew up as a kid and was afraid of them and I guess I never really got out of it.  They just stare at you with those dead eyes. It makes me uncomfortable.  haha.

Mitteennns! It's because he has mitten paws. When I rescued him his name was Llama but I didn't like that. Generic. Psh!
Cats are awesome! In fact, you should go and look for a cat to hang out with right meow. I know what you mean by they just stare at you but... they just know they're higher beings than we are. ;p And going to be a cat lady? I was one at age 3. Stole (or as I like to think of it: rescued) my first fluffball at age 3!

Look at that paw:
Spam - Page 13 10570130_618715848244671_807507707_n

AND you were just thinking how awesome the name Mittens is for a cat with mitten paws. Obvi.

That's what I am saying. Don't all cats have mitten pawn. scratch  Llama is such a sweet name, you should have kept it. Now your cat is probably more confused than ever. I refuse to ever accept that cats are higher beings than us. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE!!! Quit putting these crazy ideas in my head. :p I don't understand what you mean that you stole a cat????....did you rip it from another child's arms?  Evil or Very Mad 

Good looking paw though.

And you are absolutely.........wrong. I think we both need to work on our mind reading skills.
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm

katechampagne wrote:
zerb012345 wrote:
Am I sexy yet?
<-----

lol! 

lol. That was great. Some of it was oddly me...
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Mittens was my neighbor's cat but she'd never let him inside Sad He was covered in fleas too. Poor bby. We had a big thunderstorm and he showed up at my door step soaking wet and crying and so I grabbed him and he was never heard from again. The woman moved out a couple of weeks later and never asked for him back. She definitely knew I have him though because I could see into her kitchen from my kitchen... and vice versa. Oops. I saw her two weeks ago at a bar. Slightly awkward.

AND! All cats have paws (duh) but his are special. Here's a better look. He has double-paws!
Spam - Page 13 142eb6184d9011e2948222000a1f9307_7

Maybe I should not go around telling future cops I steal cats. But then again, whaddareyagonnado?  tongue 

Mind-reading skills are rusty. No bueno.

@zerb: same lol
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Awh, you are a lifesaver. Such a heroic story. Sounds like the original owner didn't give a care in the world for your cat. People like that aren't worthy.

Double Paws? Sounds like double the trouble. Well, I can do something about. Smile I'll just apply for a job in Providence and come knocking on your door. :p Thanks for getting me my first arrest.

I think I my mind reading skills are still horrible cause I am still stuck on your red hair. :/
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
Labhras wrote:
loazis wrote:
Labhras wrote:
any of you geeks see this? it's good.

https://www.facebook.com/jl8comiclol?fref=ts
I followed the comic for a while but, as with all thing in my life, lost track of it and totally forgot about it after a short while.

It's good though!
i think it's better to forget about it for a while, that way you get to read a bunch of strips at once instead of just one a week!

So many great ideas from Labhras.  What a smart man.  I'm in love.
Spam - Page 13 Futurama-not-sure-if-sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next