DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+54
HorribleCrowe
maybemarie
Tiffany
Hombie
NotLikeWeBleed
BossTime
redskynight
redheadchick
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Smasha13
Rose1991
TooMuchGaslight
michaelphillips
eagles1139
cdala
pleasepassthesoup
katechampagne
Yozzy
MoonlightLady11
bringiton_ty
The Angry Johnny Revue
Mike_Millburys_Shoe
Casey
loazis
jonnyz83
The_River
Doozey
Labhras
brianisbae
thomas94
StitchesOnTheRadio
rumham
Christophe
Paddy
Aregular_89
Debonair
brunswick18
mwh
TGAFAN25
Bobul
HolyBreakOfDay
flannel
DeathoftheCool
Hanswurst
zerb012345
steph
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
NeverTrustAJunkie
MKULTRA
33RPMHero
Harbortown
JimmyB
Anya_TGA
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Labhras wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
Labhras wrote:
loazis wrote:
Labhras wrote:
any of you geeks see this? it's good.

https://www.facebook.com/jl8comiclol?fref=ts
I followed the comic for a while but, as with all thing in my life, lost track of it and totally forgot about it after a short while.

It's good though!
i think it's better to forget about it for a while, that way you get to read a bunch of strips at once instead of just one a week!

So many great ideas from Labhras.  What a smart man.  I'm in love.
Spam - Page 14 Futurama-not-sure-if-sarcasm

It's whatever you want it to be Wink
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
Labhras wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
Labhras wrote:
loazis wrote:
Labhras wrote:
any of you geeks see this? it's good.

https://www.facebook.com/jl8comiclol?fref=ts
I followed the comic for a while but, as with all thing in my life, lost track of it and totally forgot about it after a short while.

It's good though!
i think it's better to forget about it for a while, that way you get to read a bunch of strips at once instead of just one a week!

So many great ideas from Labhras.  What a smart man.  I'm in love.
Spam - Page 14 Futurama-not-sure-if-sarcasm

It's whatever you want it to be Wink
Spam - Page 14 Winking
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
Awh, you are a lifesaver.  Such a heroic story.  Sounds like the original owner didn't give a care in the world for your cat.  People like that aren't worthy.

Double Paws?  Sounds like double the trouble.  Well, I can do something about. Smile I'll just apply for a job in Providence and come knocking on your door. :p  Thanks for getting me my first arrest.

I think I my mind reading skills are still horrible cause I am still stuck on your red hair. :/

Is that a good or a bad thing? Sad Hahaha.

And yeah, I agree. If you have commitment issues, get one of those creepy robot stuffed animals. It's *that* easy! No trouble though, he's the best. My man. I'm clearly obsessed with him.  I love you  I love you 

I think the PPD has bigger things to take care of than this gal stealing cats though. And... I live really close to the station so I got an in with them. Or at least that's what I like to think. Let's just say they don't arrest me for riding my bike on the side walk like I'm a 5 year old. That's kind of an in. tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/katexchampagne
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
Awh, you are a lifesaver.  Such a heroic story.  Sounds like the original owner didn't give a care in the world for your cat.  People like that aren't worthy.

Double Paws?  Sounds like double the trouble.  Well, I can do something about. Smile I'll just apply for a job in Providence and come knocking on your door. :p  Thanks for getting me my first arrest.

I think I my mind reading skills are still horrible cause I am still stuck on your red hair. :/

Is that a good or a bad thing? Sad Hahaha.

And yeah, I agree. If you have commitment issues, get one of those creepy robot stuffed animals. It's *that* easy! No trouble though, he's the best. My man. I'm clearly obsessed with him.  I love you  I love you 

I think the PPD has bigger things to take care of than this gal stealing cats though. And...  I live really close to the station so I got an in with them. Or at least that's what I like to think. Let's just say they don't arrest me for riding my bike on the side walk like I'm a 5 year old. That's kind of an in. tongue tongue

You can read minds.....you should know it if it a good or bad thing.  Question 

I'm not sure about those creepy robot stuff animals though. I think those robot dogs are pretty awesome though. I had one of those when I was a kid. It broke 2 days after I had it though. I always wondered growing up if I wasn't able to take care of a robot dog if I would be able to take care of a real dog. :/ I think I am doing a pretty good job but who knows. Haha.

It seems you break a lot of rules miss. The PPD will be different once I put my foot in the door there. Have fun while you can cause I am going to bring down the hammer.....but just on you. :p I am actually a nice guy. I'm not even sure why I am going to take things out on you once I join the PPD....you seem like a very nice woman. Smile ha
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Well, I didn't want to call you out in front of everyone here. It's clearly a good things. Even though ginger's don't have souls but that's a whole different issue. :p

Now, from the pictures it looked like your pup is doing pretty well. But of course I don't know how recent that was. I think you should send proof that he is actually doing well now. Otherwise I may have to call the ASPCA.

See, I'm nice but I can play dirty too :tounge: If you're nice I'll recommend you Wink But... bringing the hammer down on me.... I think not Exclamation You're welcome to bring the hammer down at my store though, kicking out people trying to steal stuff is maaaad annoying.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 pm

katechampagne wrote:
Well, I didn't want to call you out in front of everyone here. It's clearly a good things. Even though ginger's don't have souls but that's a whole different issue. :p

Now, from the pictures it looked like your pup is doing pretty well. But of course I don't know how recent that was. I think you should send proof that he is actually doing well now. Otherwise I may have to call the ASPCA.

See, I'm nice but I can play dirty too :tounge:  If you're nice I'll recommend you Wink But... bringing the hammer down on me.... I think not Exclamation You're welcome to bring the hammer down at my store though, kicking out people trying to steal stuff is maaaad annoying.

Yeah.....you have beautiful hair but you already knew that. I dated a ginger my Junior year of College, she had a soul. I sure hope I am not talking to a soulless person right now but from what you have told me I think you do. Wink

I can send as many pics of my dog to you as you want haha. My phone is filled with hundreds of images of him. He is my partner in crime. What would you expect?! Every picture of him is filled with LOVE!!!

Playing dirty is not a bad thing. You can't be completely nice. Can I just come and be the security guard at your store and then we can just have this back and forth in person all day long? Actually, I wouldn't subject you to that. :/ haha.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

See, I'm nice but I can play dirty too :tounge:  If you're nice I'll recommend you Wink But... bringing the hammer down on me.... I think not Exclamation You're welcome to bring the hammer down at my store though, kicking out people trying to steal stuff is maaaad annoying.

Yeah.....you have beautiful hair but you already knew that. I dated a ginger my Junior year of College, she had a soul.  I sure hope I am not talking to a soulless person right now but from what you have told me I think you do. Wink

I can send as many pics of my dog to you as you want haha.  My phone is filled with hundreds of images of him.  He is my partner in crime.  What would you expect?!    Every picture of him is filled with LOVE!!!

Playing dirty is not a bad thing.  You can't be completely nice.  Can I just come and be the security guard at your store and then we can just have this back and forth in person all day long?  Actually, I wouldn't subject you to that. :/ haha.  

Haha, thank you. I do have a soul, but the red's also not natural. ): Sorry to be a catfish in that regard.
Let's forget about that though and see some more or Romeo! I know you're scared of cats so I'll refrain from more feline posts. Wink I'm actually inside a mall (eep! I know! So annoying!) and the people working security are lame. So yes, come on over and work protect my store! You'll smell great too. I work at Lush. And honestly, to give you an idea of how much our mall security sucks... one time PF Chang's downstairs caught fire right around the time all the stores close and nobody told us what's going on because security was too lazy to walk up to the 3rd level. The fire alarm going off for a solid 30 mins finally did tick my manager off enough to call and ask what's going on. Ah well.

Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Yeah.....you have beautiful hair but you already knew that. I dated a ginger my Junior year of College, she had a soul.  I sure hope I am not talking to a soulless person right now but from what you have told me I think you do. Wink

I can send as many pics of my dog to you as you want haha.  My phone is filled with hundreds of images of him.  He is my partner in crime.  What would you expect?!    Every picture of him is filled with LOVE!!!

Playing dirty is not a bad thing.  You can't be completely nice.  Can I just come and be the security guard at your store and then we can just have this back and forth in person all day long?  Actually, I wouldn't subject you to that. :/ haha.  

Haha, thank you. I do have a soul, but the red's also not natural. ): Sorry to be a catfish in that regard.
Let's forget about that though and see some more or Romeo! I know you're scared of cats so I'll refrain from more feline posts. Wink I'm actually inside a mall (eep! I know! So annoying!) and the people working security are lame. So yes, come on over and work protect my store! You'll smell great too. I work at Lush. And honestly, to give you an idea of how much our mall security sucks... one time PF Chang's downstairs caught fire right around the time all the stores close and nobody told us what's going on because security was too lazy to walk up to the 3rd level. The fire alarm going off for a solid 30 mins finally did tick my manager off enough to call and ask what's going on. Ah well.

Oh, my dreams are crushed forever now Sad What color hair do you have anyways? Purple?

Ugh, I dunno. Can I do it later? I have to upload them from my phone and knowing me that could take a while since I am not the most high tech savvy person. Guilty. Well, here is one more.

http://instagram.com/p/Zo4-RHSRnI/?modal=true

Not sure I can work in a mall though. They already annoy me so being stuck in one all day would be horrible. It would probably make me loose my mind but if I could smell good I guess that is a reason to come. Though, I'm not too fond of smelling like a woman. I will come over and protect your store. Forget those lame security officers. I probably wouldn't do a very good job though cause I would probably too busy joking around with you. The rate of crime in your store would probably go up. :/ Haha, that sounds like some horrible security. I guess they didn't mind if Lush burnt down...and I guess you too. That's horrible. Fire them immediately.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Oh, my dreams are crushed forever now Sad What color hair do you have anyways?  Purple?

Ugh, I dunno.  Can I do it later?  I have to upload them from my phone and knowing me that could take a while since I am not the most high tech savvy person.  Guilty.  Well, here is one more.

Not sure I can work in a mall though.  They already annoy me so being stuck in one all day would be horrible.  It would probably make me loose my mind but if I could smell good I guess that is a reason to come.  Though, I'm not too fond of smelling like a woman.  I will come over and protect your store.  Forget those lame security officers.  I probably wouldn't do a very good job though cause I would probably too busy joking around with you.  The rate of crime in your store would probably go up. :/  Haha, that sounds like some horrible security.  I guess they didn't mind if Lush burnt down...and I guess you too.  That's horrible.  Fire them immediately.

Haha, my natural hair color is like... I'm not sure. Ashy, dirty blond. I've been a redhead forever though. And by forever I mean 2005-2006, and then 2012-present. Like my hair color resume? K, cool.

I guuuess you could do it later. But let me ask you this... what's up with that dead IG account though? Step up your game. Wink I'll add you.

And everything at Lush is unisex, my dear! Razz Do you have one near you? I'll stop now before I get too into it and start selling you things through the forum. But hey, I'm joking around all day anyway. Especially when someone's acting shady.... best way to get them to put stuff back. Ha! Being trapped inside the mall all day really is lame though, I agree. We are the only store that has a great view so that makes it a bit easier but yeah, it's still annoying at times. Like when it's nice out... and especially then I just don't get why anyone would want to spend a beautiful day inside a mall shopping... Spam - Page 14 But-th11
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 pm

katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
katechampagne wrote:

Oh, my dreams are crushed forever now Sad What color hair do you have anyways?  Purple?

Ugh, I dunno.  Can I do it later?  I have to upload them from my phone and knowing me that could take a while since I am not the most high tech savvy person.  Guilty.  Well, here is one more.

Not sure I can work in a mall though.  They already annoy me so being stuck in one all day would be horrible.  It would probably make me loose my mind but if I could smell good I guess that is a reason to come.  Though, I'm not too fond of smelling like a woman.  I will come over and protect your store.  Forget those lame security officers.  I probably wouldn't do a very good job though cause I would probably too busy joking around with you.  The rate of crime in your store would probably go up. :/  Haha, that sounds like some horrible security.  I guess they didn't mind if Lush burnt down...and I guess you too.  That's horrible.  Fire them immediately.

Haha, my natural hair color is like... I'm not sure. Ashy, dirty blond. I've been a redhead forever though. And by forever I mean 2005-2006, and then 2012-present. Like my hair color resume? K, cool.

I guuuess you could do it later. But let me ask you this... what's up with that dead IG account though? Step up your game. Wink I'll add you.

And everything at Lush is unisex, my dear! Razz Do you have one near you? I'll stop now before I get too into it and start selling you things through the forum. But hey, I'm joking around all day anyway. Especially when someone's acting shady.... best way to get them to put stuff back. Ha! Being trapped inside the mall all day really is lame though, I agree. We are the only store that has a great view so that makes it a bit easier but yeah, it's still annoying at times. Like when it's nice out... and especially then I just don't get why anyone would want to spend a beautiful day inside a mall shopping... Spam - Page 14 But-th11

Oh, Blondes are cool. And yes...I do like your hair color resume. Thanks for asking. Razz

I dunno. I don't have any pictures to post on there. I mean most of them would probably be either me, my dog, or the both of us together. I can try to step up my game but judging from your use of it I think I am far away in this ballgame. haha. Sure, add me though Smile

Oh, I though Lush was a perfume shop. I think I went into one when I was in Chicago during the winter. It gave me a headache....no offense. Agree with you though...who wants to go to the mall on such a nice day. Have you thought about getting a new job?!?!?
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Hahaha, well I mean it is red. It's real if you can see and touch it, right?

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone's Instagram is anyway. Pets, selfies and pet selfies. I'm not really into social media but I lurve Instagram. There's so many funny accounts on there too. And, already did Wink I expect puggle pictures!

Lush has everything! Perfume, soap, bath stuff, scrubs, tooth paste...  Haha. I was thinking about getting a second job or applying elsewhere but I really love Lush, despite hating the mall and some customers. The company ethics are a really big part of why I love my job!Did you try anything when you went inside? Did the people who work there attack you with products? Razz
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Haha, you are so right.

I used Instagram for about 2 days and then realized it was a lot of work. I live in Kansas so nothing really goes on here but if that's what people use it for then I guess I am good. I'll add you after I finish writing you this post....immediately after, don't worry. You can also expect puggle pictures every single day so expect to see one every time you open up your instagram. Smile

I guess if you work with good people then thats a good of enough reason to stay. I didn't try anything when I wandered in there sadly. I think I just kept my eyes to the front and center and walk through there as quickly as I could. The place was packed. Thank goodness no one attacked me with a product cause I might have had to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:48 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
Haha, you are so right.

I used Instagram for about 2 days and then realized it was a lot of work.  I live in Kansas so nothing really goes on here but if that's what people use it for then I guess I am good.  I'll add you after I finish writing you this post....immediately after, don't worry.  You can also expect puggle pictures every single day so expect to see one every time you open  up your instagram. Smile

I guess if you work with good people then thats a good of enough reason to stay.  I didn't try anything when I wandered in there sadly.  I think I just kept my eyes to the front and center and walk through there as quickly as I could.  The place was packed.  Thank goodness no one attacked me with a product cause I might have had to defend myself.

Yeah, our team is rad and I just really love the company. I've been using the products since 2006 so it's like chatting about stuff I love anyway and getting paid for it but I don't like it when customers are rude. Like, get out of my store and be rude at Macy's or something. Hahaha.

If you visited during the winter... 'm not surprised. It gets completely insane because we get our Christmas products in the beginning of November and at least our store (which is tiny) is (not) literally overflowing! We usually sell actively (part of the Lush experience) but around Christmas it's impossible. You were lucky you didn't get attacked. Or maybe not because I usually attack people with solid massage bars and nobody ever complains about that! So is your family from Chicago?

I'll be very sad if I don't see at least one pic per day. Don't disappoint me Razz There's not enough puggles on my feed.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Haha. Seems like you actually do like your job. I work retail sorta too so I know all about rude customers. 2013 was a pretty bad year about that. I got into arguments with customers and that was something I never did before. I guess I just kind of got fed up about it. I'm better this year. I hope I stay under control haha. It's just there are so many stupid people out there and they try to shove it in your face that they are right when they clearly are not. The customer is always right is correct though....right? :p

I want to be attacked with solid massage bars. Sad Will you attack me with a solid massage bar?....I don't even know what that is though.....

Yeah, my mom's side of the family lives in Chicago. It had been years since i had been there though. It is always nice to get out there. Well, actually, I forgot. I saw Gaslight there 2 years ago. I'll travel anywhere to see those guys. Otherwise, I love Chicago. The city is awesome. I was thinking of moving there but I am not sure yet. I either want to move there or somewhere on the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:12 pm

I really do.  Sorry to hear about last year, but I hear you. My job before that made me miserable (sitting in an office doing QA 9 hours a day) and I was rude and just a huge bitch in general. Looks like 2014 is just a better year for both of us, haha. Where do you work at the moment? And sometimes the customer may be right... but most of the time the customer is just an ass. Luckily I don't get too many of those and my manager is rad.

Hahaha, sure Razz Visit my store. It's just body oil but in solid form. And it melts on contact with skin. And it's magical!

My friend moved to Chicago last year but I haven't visited myself. Wah! I heard it's really cool... except in the winter. Haha. I hate snow. Where on the East Coast were you thinking? It's so cold up here. And snowy. And cold. If you do apply for RI let me know, I'll send in a recommendation Wink
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 pm

I could never sit in an office all day. How did you even manage?! That is like my worst fear...to be stuck working in an office for the rest of my life. I do landcaping/yard work right for a nursery store in my area. Sometimes I just stay at the store and load cars all day with heavy bags. It is pretty much my dream job :p My manage is pretty cool too but he has a bit of an anger problem. I can't help but love the guy though.

Sounds comfortable. How does this attacking process work? :p

Yeah, Chicago is freezing during the winter I was glad to finally be back home when I came back this past March. The snow was miserable too. Don't worry...I hate show too. I'm not sure where I want to move yet. I thought maybe Philadelphia....but I'm not sure. I'll let you know if I apply for RI though...maybe i can buy you a drink as a thank if you recommend me Wink
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Ah, must be nice being outside all day! But dream job? Razz Just don't say that during your interviews at police departments. Haha. I honestly don't know how I managed... I've been doing office jobs for the past 5 years or so. It's not so bad in general but my last job had a 3 hour commute... did I mention I was a miserable bitch? All the time? Haha.

Let's see. Here's the breakdown.
1. Customer walks into the store not knowing what they're doing
2. I creepily follow them as they walk towards the back (people who never been in always walk towards the big window for some reason)
3. Before they know it, I ask them if they've tried the massage bars. "NO? Great, gimmie your arm!"
4. Arm Massage
5. ???
6. Profit

tongue tongue tongue

I've never been to Philly either. I'm lame. I really want to visit though and go check out the Mutter museum. They have all sorts of creepy stuff on display. RI is really boring... there's a lot of good food around though because of the culinary program at Johnson & Wales Uni. Haha. Other than that... meh. But yeah, I'll never say no to a drink!
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Haha. Not really my dream job. I was being sarcastic. Well, all this office work you did sounds like it was hell. Good thing I never ran into you back then. You would probably intimidate me. :p

Well, I think I'll come to your store. I hope it's as good as you say but please don't act creep around me. I would appreciate it. Still not sure what step number 5 means though..................

What is the Mutter museum? I have never heard from it. Is that all the freak show stuff?

Also, thanks for turning me off of RI. :p

Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:52 pm

I was joking obviously Razz But it's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet sometimes. Someone should invent a special sign for it so there's no confusion. It's also kind of late so...

I'll try to not be creepy. Can't guarantee for nothin' though. Wink You'll just have to chance it.

The MM is a museum of medical history! They have all sorts of freaky stuff. There was one exhibition piece of a thousand year old woman they found whose corpse was basically turned into soap (how ironic :>) from being buried in soil that was so rich in minerals. Really cool stuff.

Haha, well, it's not that bad! We have food and the ocean. There's a pretty big art scene. Mexican food. Uhhh. Oh, yeah. Lots of crime too. Wink

OH and #5 is where I put fairy dust on people so they buy anything I show them! Obvi.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Yeah, that's the worst part about talking through text. I can never figure out what people's attitude about something is. It has gotten me in trouble a couple times. haha.

Hey, if I get a little massage on my arm then that is fine with me. Just be sure to have your hair dyed red.  Wink 

Well, now I want to go to that museum. It sounds pretty awesome. I have always been a fan of history. The soap story is a little freaky though. I'd rather not know what happens to me when I die but thanks for the image. You're are the best. Razz

Well, I do love....Food.....and the ocean so it sounds damn good to me. I was born in Honolulu, then lived in Florida, and now I live in Kansas. Sad I love the beach though. I need to work some place with a lot of crime. I can be somewhat of an adrenaline junkie. Maybe I will apply there.....
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:06 am

Hahaha, yeah, I constantly misinterpret people's texts too. Well, not constantly. Sometimes. I dont' text all that much usually.

I'm on top of that hair game, don't worry Wink

I know I am! :p She wasn't buried in an actual grave though... the body was thousands of years old and was just buried somewhere in the middle of... I can't remember. Haha. I think archaeologists found it.

What brought you to KS? I want to go on a Hawaii vacation so bad, ahhhhhh! The new store manager for the Maui was training in our store because we train new managers from across the country... I almost requested a transfer but they don't relocate part-time workers. Haha. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 am

Yeah, I can't really stand texting either. I always like interacting with people face to face. That is the best!

Just what I wanted to hear!  Wink 

Dead bodies and I don't mix. If she had turned to soap.....how would they have known though?!?!  affraid affraid 

Well, my Dad was a Naval officer so we were always moving around and this is where we got stuck. Not really sure why he retired here though. He had a chance to stay in Hawaii but he chose to continue his military career. You would love Hawaii! I went back there a couple years ago and it was the best week of my life. I plan on going back....you can join me if you want to. :p
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:24 am

33RPMHero wrote:
Yeah, I can't really stand texting either.  I always like interacting with people face to face.  That is the best!

Just what I wanted to hear!  Wink 

Dead bodies and I don't mix.  If she had turned to soap.....how would they have known though?!?!  affraid affraid 

Well, my Dad was a Naval officer so we were always moving around and this is where we got stuck.  Not really sure why he retired here though.  He had a chance to stay in Hawaii but he chose to continue his military career.  You would love Hawaii!  I went back there a couple years ago and it was the best week of my life.  I plan on going back....you can join me if you want to. :p

Agreed! Although texting is a great alternative to talking on the phone which I haaaate doing. I always chat with customer service if there is a chat option. Haha.

How'd you make it through your C.S. degree without being confronted with dead bodies? Now I'm curious! :p The second class I took was like... dead body here, gun shot wound there. Hahaha. I don't have an answer to the soap/body question though... uhhhh.  Suspect 

Ah, that's kind of what I thought. I'd love to go to Hawaii. Let me know when you're ready to book tickets, I'll give you all my info. You got that, right? tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:30 am

Are we the same person? I hate talking on the phone so much too. I prefer texting over it. I always somehow make myself sound incredibly stupid on the phone.

Well, I can put up with them. I just can't stand them. I've been in a couple morgues. I dunno, I just get uneasy around them but not to the point where I have to get away from them. I think its normal. I mean who really likes dead bodies? Creeps. I'm a bigger fan of living bodies. For sure....that's fore sure. :p We might never know about the soap/body scenario. If you come across the truth let me know.

Oh, for sure! I'll book tickets for two Wink But honestly, Hawaii is the most beautiful place I have ever been too. Perfect weather with about 5 minutes a rain a day....I'll take it. The beaches are incredible too. Laying on the beach, closing your eyes, and listening to the waves is the best thing ever. 
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:31 am

Random spam post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 14 Icon_minitime