DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US/Canada Tour 2014

Go down 
+85
Rose1991
Woody
redheadchick
spokes
dmwhalen
abw123
NervousFeetHeartofStone
Yozzy
Jack
MacysDayMar
brunswick18
eagles1139
MKULTRA
BKO5950505
bigbug
NotLikeWeBleed
pepperedham
jensomniac
big blue
michaelphillips
shredderrrrrr
borrowedcar
TGAFAN25
AndWithTheWindowDown
Lastoftheindependents
Smasha13
DeathoftheCool
BSouls97
wedidwhenyoung
JukeboxJuliet
Harbortown
AngryRyan
Forum Owner
prettyontheinsidex
riversedge
jdc
CasanovaBaby90
MustangSally
JacksSmirkingRevenge
TheContender
33RPMHero
knuckles
onbackstreetsinbackseats
lol_paul_ledoux
jonnyz83
moosicmaniac
SouthJerseyTGA
macci
infoghost
pleasepassthesoup
SirBrad
Velocity
TGA30
bradleyjp
cmigs
ACA
turnitin2004
redskynight
GlennR
colmillionaire
njguy99
Rizz
Zach_Edelman
ral
The Last Jukebox Romeo
miked331
Christophe
Shrewsbury_Stars
LuceroDiehard
Jaws
matkins
NeverTrustAJunkie
mingus
enola
Anya_TGA
sjoy89
StitchesOnTheRadio
flannel
zerb012345
bt211
jonester
Unorthadox1080
Debonair
bootime
rated_r_67
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:01 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Did PNC sell out? tix not available... that'd be wild

not a chance.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

ral wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

not a chance.

well they should start selling tickets again then
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
ral wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

not a chance.

Had no problem getting tickets. In fact, you have a couple thousand to choose from. If the Revel weren't bankrupt it would've been a much more viable option. Especially since Philly isn't even close to selling out either (a first for them).
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:21 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
ral wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

not a chance.

just a few tickets left in the pavilion on livenation.com right now.

US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Pnc10
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:49 pm

17,500 is a lot of people
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Ahh one week until the tour begins. This is when I start following Gaslight like a baseball team, on a night to night basis. Excited to see how the shows play out.
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:45 am

I've got tickets for the Toronto show and have been considering seeing the Buffalo show as well, but after seeing that the show at HoB in Boston will be streamed live I may reconsider. If it weren't for student loans and other bills. :/
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Here is concert cash code that can be used for the PNC show. It cuts the cost down $15, not bad!

Got it because I saw Drake there last week. And in case you wondering, yes, Drake was amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:04 pm

So now according to TGA's website, twopointeight is also playing the PNC show.

So we're talking twopointeight, Against Me, Jimmy Eat World, and TGA? Really only want to see Jimmy & TGA - don't care about other two.

I do like some Against ME songs. But no desire to see twopointeight. Wonder how long they'll play for. May just show up late.

Also - show starts at 7 so have to guess Gaslight doesn't go on until 9:30ish, huh?

twopointeight: 30 minuts
Against Me: 30 minutes
Jimmy Eat World: 60 minutes
TGA: 90 minutes

Seem about right?
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Good god, three bands before Gaslight?!

And here I thought just two were bad enough...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:50 pm

I like all three of those bands, but not enough to stave off boredom and impatience by the time TGA comes out. I'll probably end up showing up to PNC rather late since I'll be seeing some combination of these 3 bands at the other 3 shows I'm going to. Gotta get every perk I can out of my 90 dollar seat! And yes I consider the ability to show up 20 minutes before Gaslight goes on rather than sit through 3 opening bands, a perk. No matter who the openers are.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:37 am

against me is absolutely worth seeing
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:43 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:

Definitely. I've seen them a ton of times over the years and they always sound fantastic live. Even a lot of the songs off of the last three albums (which I'm not really a huge fan of), sound pretty great in a live setting.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:56 pm

pleasepassthesoup wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

Definitely. I've seen them a ton of times over the years and they always sound fantastic live. Even a lot of the songs off of the last three albums (which I'm not really a huge fan of), sound pretty great in a live setting.

I've seen them twice, earlier this year and in 2012. Both times I took people who weren't very familiar with them, and both times they had a blast. This new lineup of the band is great too. I enjoy their shows at least as much as I did Gaslight.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:26 pm

There are some EXCELLENT tickets that have opened up for PNC. If you have bought tix for the show, you can call Ticketmaster and they will do exchanges - I just got 2nd row.
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Is anyone going to the Fillmore show in Detroit that might want to let a really nice Canadian girl awkwardly stand with them? Wink

I'm still trying to make this happen but things are not falling into place...my friends have bailed, work scheduled a mandatory meeting the next day, meaning I'd have to drive home during the night to make it....but September 20th is my birthday and I still really want to try to make this happen!
Back to top Go down
Lastoftheindependents
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Lastoftheindependents

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:43 am

Smasha13 wrote:
Is anyone going to the Fillmore show in Detroit that might want to let a really nice Canadian girl awkwardly stand with them?

Come to the Toronto show and you can stand awkwardly with me!
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 pm

If anyone wants to stand awkwardly with me at the DC shows, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Lastoftheindependents wrote:
Smasha13 wrote:
Is anyone going to the Fillmore show in Detroit that might want to let a really nice Canadian girl awkwardly stand with them?

Come to the Toronto show and you can stand awkwardly with me!

Um I kind of love you right now and I really appreciate the offer....and I would, but Toronto is a solid 8 hours away and Detroit is only 5ish Neutral

At least with the Detroit show, I can drive there, see the show, drive back home and still be on time for a mandatory meeting at work the next day...

My offer to stand awkwardly with people in Detroit is therefore still open. I'm practically a professional at the awkward stand, so this is a solid offer!
Back to top Go down
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Smasha13 wrote:
Is anyone going to the Fillmore show in Detroit that might want to let a really nice Canadian girl awkwardly stand with them? Wink

I'm still trying to make this happen but things are not falling into place...my friends have bailed, work scheduled a mandatory meeting the next day, meaning I'd have to drive home during the night to make it....but September 20th is my birthday and I still really want to try to make this happen!

Haha your post made me laugh, I'm kinda in a similar situation. I'm going to see them in Oct for my birthday, but I have this problem where I always buy two tickets for a Gaslight show, wanting to believe that I have friends, or a *friend* in general who would want to go along to see Gaslight with me. I like to lie to myself. The funny thing is I usually end up separating from people I do go with and end up having a blast by myself. I just need to get over showing up somewhere alone I guess.

Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:13 pm

CutToRibbons wrote:
Smasha13 wrote:

Haha your post made me laugh, I'm kinda in a similar situation. I'm going to see them in Oct for my birthday, but I have this problem where I always buy two tickets for a Gaslight show, wanting to believe that I have friends, or a *friend* in general who would want to go along to see Gaslight with me. I like to lie to myself. The funny thing is I usually end up separating from people I do go with and end up having a blast by myself. I just need to get over showing up somewhere alone I guess.

I have friends, I really do, but they do not appreciate Gaslight in the way that I do...or any way at all really. Well some do, but they aren't from here or anywhere close by, so I'm kind of on my own.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to adventure off to an unfamiliar city/venue by myself, but that's kind of my predicament.

I'm truly hoping that someone will take pity on me and will at least pretend to be my friend for the evening. But I reason that this is probably a one time only deal- that Gaslight will be playing somewhat near me, and actually ON my birthday. Like that is meant to be.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Smasha13 wrote:
CutToRibbons wrote:
Smasha13 wrote:

I have friends, I really do, but they do not appreciate Gaslight in the way that I do...or any way at all really.  Well some do, but they aren't from here or anywhere close by, so I'm kind of on my own.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to adventure off to an unfamiliar city/venue by myself, but that's kind of my predicament.  

I'm truly hoping that someone will take pity on me and will at least pretend to be my friend for the evening.  But I reason that this is probably a one time only deal- that Gaslight will be playing somewhat near me, and actually ON my birthday.  Like that is meant to be.  

The best thing, I've found, about Gaslight fans is that they're the most open to making new friends, of any fandom I've encountered. I've been fortunate enough to make more friends in this community (community being all TGA fans not just DSS) than I can keep track of, thanks to just being friendly with people in line. Trust me, just start conversation and you'll have gig buds in no time!
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:44 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Smasha13 wrote:
CutToRibbons wrote:
Smasha13 wrote:

I have friends, I really do, but they do not appreciate Gaslight in the way that I do...or any way at all really.  Well some do, but they aren't from here or anywhere close by, so I'm kind of on my own.

I'm truly hoping that someone will take pity on me and will at least pretend to be my friend for the evening.  But I reason that this is probably a one time only deal- that Gaslight will be playing somewhat near me, and actually ON my birthday.  Like that is meant to be.  

The best thing, I've found, about Gaslight fans is that they're the most open to making new friends, of any fandom I've encountered. I've been fortunate enough to make more friends in this community (community being all TGA fans not just DSS) than I can keep track of, thanks to just being friendly with people in line. Trust me, just start conversation and you'll have gig buds in no time!

Thanks dear! I sure hope so Smile I have done Gaslight on my own before and had no issues, it was at a music festival in Montreal and my group of friends chose to see Vampire Weekend instead (they were playing at the same time). I was fine then and I'm sure I'll be ok this time too. But the more the merrier if anyone wants to hang Smile
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Smasha13 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Thanks dear!  I sure hope so Smile  I have done Gaslight on my own before and had no issues, it was at a music festival in Montreal and my group of friends chose to see Vampire Weekend instead (they were playing at the same time).  I was fine then and I'm sure I'll be ok this time too.  But the more the merrier if anyone wants to hang Smile

What she didn't tell you is that some of them will be like me. affraid
Back to top Go down
AndWithTheWindowDown
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AndWithTheWindowDown

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey, I'm going to the Detroit show! : ) PM me if you want.
Smasha13 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada Tour 2014   US/Canada Tour 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US/Canada Tour 2014
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next