DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Looks like they updated my 45rpmclub.com account.

No longer says "you haven't been given access to this area"

Club store is now "coming soon" and ticket presale is "there are no tickets available at this time"
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:48 am

I'm not really sure exactly what we're currently receiving as members of the fan club...
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:38 am

So I was just going to renew and never had to put in my membership number. Is that something that I can assume Infinite Merch is going to look up? or will I be starting fresh?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:57 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
I'm not really sure exactly what we're currently receiving as members of the fan club...

I thought I just saw something about how they're working on the holiday/annual fan club record?

"Access to buy 45 Fan Club pre-sale tickets for any participating venue where the band will be playing"
--Will they be selling tickets before the year is up?
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 pm

I contacted the fan club for the second time and got an immediate response. The link they originally sent for my renewal had expired. They told me to sign up by going through the website and I would retain my original number. Maybe they match it to my email. Not sure, but I will go and ahead give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
BereasaTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BereasaTGA

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 am

This maybe a Silly question but in the account details of the 45 RPM clubthe fulfillment status shows this: Unfulfilled.

Do I have to do something? or everybody has it this way?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

^^ mine just says "you haven't placed any orders yet"
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 pm

matkins wrote:
I contacted the fan club for the second time and got an immediate response. The link they originally sent for my renewal had expired. They told me to sign up by going through the website and I would retain my original number. Maybe they match it to my email. Not sure, but I will go and ahead give it a shot.
Who did you contact? Could you maybe give me the mail adress?
Cause I never got a renewal mail, also already tried to contact them, but never got an answer!
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:10 pm

I used the "contact us" option on the 45 rpm site. But, I just took a look at the address they resoonded from. CustomerService@infinitemerch.com. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:30 am

Got an email overnight pointing me to 45rpmclub.com, and asking me to confirm my new account.

Quote :
The 45RPM Club has grown significantly since you originally joined. As a result, we were required to upgrade the club to a dedicated website to accommodate the increased demand. This new website will be where you'll now find your ticket pre-sales information, fan-club only merchandise and all fan club news.

Your fan club membership id number does not change and is still valid on the new site.
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:44 pm

I'll never join again, I never received the christmas vinyl despite all my (unanswered) emails.
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:30 pm

*Edited from their posts on Instagram to a paragraph. Spaces were separate comments.*

thegaslightanthem wrote:

2nd annual Fan Club 7" test pressings have arrived! Finished product in January, record on colored vinyl available to fan club members, click here if interested. http://www.45rpmclub.com/

Again, truly sorry to everyone who signed up last year and had problems. The fan club was a new idea for us and working out the kinks has proved difficult. We're all making sure everyone gets taken care of and it runs more efficiently in the future. Please be patient, we never anticipated having so many great fans!

Anyone a problem please email customerservice@infinitemerch.com

Year 1 vinyl topic: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4891-fan-club-7-year-1

year 2 vinyl topic: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5332-fan-club-7-year-2
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:35 pm

I know technically there's still time but...

Quote :
Access to Fan Club exclusive merchandise - for 2013-14, more offerings will be rolled-out ahead of the Christmas season
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Ok, after on the Gaslight Anthem's instagram they told us to contact costumservice@infinitemerch.com I wrote them an email for the fourth time and finally they wrote back (even within an hour)
They told me I should go to http://www.45rpmclub.com/ to renew.
Question is where do I renew there? Do I just create a new account and then join again? But will I keep my membership ID like that?
I asked them these question, let's see how long they will take to reply again.

They also told me they're still shipping the first 7" and I should have it by the end of the year. Let's see..

I'm honestly not so sure anymore if I even wanna renew again anymore...it's just such a hustle
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Ok, already got a reply again! Well that was quick!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:16 am

I am stil not sure whether to sign up again.  The international vinyl option is $ 52, so that's like $ 20 for the 7'', $ 20 for the shirt, and $12 for postage.  As they are recording an album next year, I doubt we'll get many gigs, so I am not sure about any other real benefits, esp. here in the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am

steady now steady now wrote:
I am stil not sure whether to sign up again.  The international vinyl option is $ 52, so that's like $ 20 for the 7'', $ 20 for the shirt, and $12 for postage.  As they are recording an album next year, I doubt we'll get many gigs, so I am not sure about any other real benefits, esp. here in the UK.

I think a good chance of some European dates towards the end of the year or early 2015, plus how much on ebay for the 7", sadly postage from the U.S is really expensive now , its the postage what is making collecting any vinyl on import expensive. I just hope the service is much better for year 2 and the T shirt is much better quality.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Quote :
Access to Fan Club exclusive merchandise  - for 2013-14, more offerings will be rolled-out ahead of the Christmas season

So it's safe to say at this point - This didn't happen right?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

scarsrsouvenirs wrote:
i may be blind but i bought the membership and literally can't seem to find the site to log into...

http://www.45rpmclub.com/ Top right hand corner of the page is the login area. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Debonair wrote:
Quote :
Access to Fan Club exclusive merchandise  - for 2013-14, more offerings will be rolled-out ahead of the Christmas season

So it's safe to say at this point - This didn't happen right?  Razz 

I think it's safe to say that when the fanclub promises something in month X, expect it approx. 6 months later...haha.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:11 am

Has anyone gotten the 2014 club shirt yet? I thought it looked awesome and was just making sure I didn't miss out. Probably going to be sent along with the vinyl if it hasn't.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:57 am

I hear that the fan club packages should ship over the next few weeks.

And look out for groovy news about the vinyl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
I hear that the fan club packages should ship over the next few weeks.

And look out for groovy news about the vinyl.

Very awesome to hear. Was just wondering about the shipping time frame.
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106142239461029/permalink/581819738559941/
Found this picture of the new fan club single on Instagram today! Sorry for the link. I couldn't get the photo to upload.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next