DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)

Go down 
+86
23Punk
ral
angryjohnny27
mja271
BereasaTGA
Forum Owner
jonnyz83
kappanera
No Retreat
bigbug
The Angry Johnny Revue
lo
brunswick18
Rizz
Hasler09
TheEmptyBones
The_River
matkins
'49mercury
Prisoner
Hirti
Vibes
pepperedham
Keele
jzancan
Tincan Sailor
BKO5950505
HorribleCrowe
flannel
Asmith1912
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
mingus
Zach_Edelman
Thunder Peel
33RPMHero
BossTime
jensomniac
bt211
Shrewsbury_Stars
Roe
mely88
big blue
TGAFAN25
jonester
FrankieG
cdala
crutchfield
Jaws
zerb012345
Anya_TGA
bringiton_ty
_rebekka_
Joe Thumb
sjoy89
Jerseyrain
SirBrad
CapedAvenger
saraM87
rotmitweißenpunkten
rumham
Ghost
Yozzy
simo
RobertODonnell
enola
Labhras
Debonair
SammyHutchison
HolyBreakOfDay
Harbortown
borrowedcar
Jack
JimmyB
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
The Last Jukebox Romeo
cmigs
Hanswurst
Steve70s
CluckyB
eagles1139
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
Christophe
njguy99
steady now steady now
90 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio


Posts : 3009
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 am

deadspin wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
I don't think there is pressure on the new record. Their first release with Mercury was a big deal, but now it's their second, they've set a benchmark with the number of copies Handwritten sold... 45 never got much radio play... There's really nowhere to go but up!
Radio play is relative to the charts.  They have a large enough following that their releases will probably peak into the Billboard top 10 depending on when it's released during the year.  For the first couple weeks, Handwritten/HCMM/45 were played on Philly's Alt. Rock station quite a bit. However, they need staying power to be around for more than a week or two.  There isn't a single song on handwritten that would make someone unfamiliar with the band say "holy shit this band is amazing."   I really feel like this is sort of make/break for them right now, there was so much hyperbole used after the 59 sound and playing with Bruce, and honestly I don't really think they've lived up to the hype.
When compared to ANY other single they've put out, they did get A LOT of radio play. About a month after Handwritten came out, I was talking with a guy who scouts for bands for some major label, and he had access to some online database or something that keeps track of all the radio play for different songs. He looked up Gaslight for me and 45 was on top with over 10,000 plays, the next couple songs (off the '59 sound) had a few hundred plays, and the rest were two digit numbers.

As for not living up to the hype, well they were hyped as the next Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, and who the f*ck is gonna live up to that hype? It's incredibly unfair hype if you ask me, and downplays the strengths that they do have. I mean, it's actually easier to live up to the hype of being the band that will "save rock n roll" than "the next bruce springsteen" because to save rock n roll you just gotta be better than what's passing for mainstream rock. Which (for the most part) is a bar that's set pretty low.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola


Posts : 1900
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 am

I don't know how much airplay they got with Handwritten, mostly because I hardly listen to the radio but also because here there is not really a radio station where Gaslight would fit in. The most popular ones are playing almost only pop and charts and then there are some indie ones.

BUT what I definitely see over the course af the last 3 years is how their popularity rose. They are playing much bigger venues now and more people know the band from their name or recognise songs when they hear them. In my opinion that's because they played a lot of festivals combined with the promo for Handwritten. So I would say they're doing good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool


Posts : 1953
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 29
Location : The Dreaded Barbary Coast

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:33 am

Goodnight Irene was one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written (did he write it alone or along with Chuck Ragan? Don't remember). You would think he'd find a place for it on Handwritten or some future release. Maybe that would be an option for them? So far, they mostly come off as a band who won't really dig up old material or unfinished things from the last record and put them on the new one, kinda ripping off listeners (not to sound entitled, but it makes for good ass music).
But the main point of this all is that Goodnight Irene is so amazing and it's only been released in the Revival Tour collection for that year? Kinda blows my mind to think sometimes Smile 
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester


Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 62
Location : long island, ny

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
deadspin wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
I don't think there is pressure on the new record. Their first release with Mercury was a big deal, but now it's their second, they've set a benchmark with the number of copies Handwritten sold... 45 never got much radio play... There's really nowhere to go but up!
Radio play is relative to the charts.  They have a large enough following that their releases will probably peak into the Billboard top 10 depending on when it's released during the year.  For the first couple weeks, Handwritten/HCMM/45 were played on Philly's Alt. Rock station quite a bit. However, they need staying power to be around for more than a week or two.  There isn't a single song on handwritten that would make someone unfamiliar with the band say "holy shit this band is amazing."   I really feel like this is sort of make/break for them right now, there was so much hyperbole used after the 59 sound and playing with Bruce, and honestly I don't really think they've lived up to the hype.
When compared to ANY other single they've put out, they did get A LOT of radio play. About a month after Handwritten came out, I was talking with a guy who scouts for bands for some major label, and he had access to some online database or something that keeps track of all the radio play for different songs. He looked up Gaslight for me and 45 was on top with over 10,000 plays, the next couple songs (off the '59 sound) had a few hundred plays, and the rest were two digit numbers.

As for not living up to the hype, well they were hyped as the next Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, and who the f*ck is gonna live up to that hype? It's incredibly unfair hype if you ask me, and downplays the strengths that they do have. I mean, it's actually easier to live up to the hype of being the band that will "save rock n roll" than "the next bruce springsteen" because to save rock n roll you just gotta be better than what's passing for mainstream rock. Which (for the most part) is a bar that's set pretty low.
                    excellent response, Shelby. Couldn't''t agree more High Five
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack


Posts : 1218
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Jersey

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Goodnight Irene was one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written (did he write it alone or along with Chuck Ragan? Don't remember). You would think he'd find a place for it on Handwritten or some future release. Maybe that would be an option for them? So far, they mostly come off as a band who won't really dig up old material or unfinished things from the last record and put them on the new one, kinda ripping off listeners (not to sound entitled, but it makes for good ass music).
But the main point of this all is that Goodnight Irene is so amazing and it's only been released in the Revival Tour collection for that year? Kinda blows my mind to think sometimes Smile 
Ehh, I'm more amazed at Misery being a B-side. Goodnight Irene is pretty good, but Misery is absolutely heart-wrenching. That, to me, is one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now


Posts : 3277
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Goodnight Irene was one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written (did he write it alone or along with Chuck Ragan? Don't remember). You would think he'd find a place for it on Handwritten or some future release. Maybe that would be an option for them? So far, they mostly come off as a band who won't really dig up old material or unfinished things from the last record and put them on the new one, kinda ripping off listeners (not to sound entitled, but it makes for good ass music).
There has to be coherence to an album, which cannot come from including odd bits of older, though revamped material. Let's have all new stuff with a theme.

Having on 'Odds and Sods' album of misc. released songs by Brian would be nice, but Brian is clearly to reluctant to mix up his personas. I once asked him why TGA didn't play/cover a few Horrible Crowes songs, but he said that that was another band. But as the Horrible Crowes only played two gigs, and Brian and Ian only played a few songs on the Revival Tour, how else are fans meant to hear those songs live?

I feel a poll coming on ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
mely88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mely88


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 36
Location : Austria

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
enola wrote:
njguy99 wrote:
http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2013/09/brian_fallon_to_perform_at_sound_select_concert_in_brooklyn.html

Quote :
...Fallon cautions fans that the next project may sound quite different — and that the experimentation he did in his moody semi-acoustic Horrible Crowes project might be a good indication of where he and his bandmates are going next.

"The band recently talked about that. They said to me, ‘Hey, that Horrible Crowes record? We probably would have tackled something like that if you’d asked. If you want to delve into that territory, we’re open to it.’

"That shocked me, but it’s great. A band like mine, we want to do everything. For us, it’s always about where else we can take it, what else we can do."
I wouldn't mind that at all!
yeah,me too
Honestly...I'd love that!!!!
Back to top Go down
mely88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mely88


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 36
Location : Austria

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Jack wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Goodnight Irene was one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written (did he write it alone or along with Chuck Ragan? Don't remember). You would think he'd find a place for it on Handwritten or some future release. Maybe that would be an option for them? So far, they mostly come off as a band who won't really dig up old material or unfinished things from the last record and put them on the new one, kinda ripping off listeners (not to sound entitled, but it makes for good ass music).
But the main point of this all is that Goodnight Irene is so amazing and it's only been released in the Revival Tour collection for that year? Kinda blows my mind to think sometimes Smile 
Ehh, I'm more amazed at Misery being a B-side. Goodnight Irene is pretty good, but Misery is absolutely heart-wrenching. That, to me, is one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written.
Could anybody please tell me how I can get Misery? Seems like it's quite hard to find Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender



Posts : 104
Join date : 2013-05-06

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Misery is on the Here Comes My Man EP and also the NCIS:Los Angeles soundtrack. Great tune.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio


Posts : 3009
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 am

mely88 wrote:
Jack wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Goodnight Irene was one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written (did he write it alone or along with Chuck Ragan? Don't remember). You would think he'd find a place for it on Handwritten or some future release. Maybe that would be an option for them? So far, they mostly come off as a band who won't really dig up old material or unfinished things from the last record and put them on the new one, kinda ripping off listeners (not to sound entitled, but it makes for good ass music).
But the main point of this all is that Goodnight Irene is so amazing and it's only been released in the Revival Tour collection for that year? Kinda blows my mind to think sometimes Smile 
Ehh, I'm more amazed at Misery being a B-side. Goodnight Irene is pretty good, but Misery is absolutely heart-wrenching. That, to me, is one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written.
Could anybody please tell me how I can get Misery? Seems like it's quite hard to find Neutral 
If you're not in the UK your best bet is probably to find it on the NCIS:Los Angeles soundtrack as Roe said, or illegally because they didn't actually release it anywhere else (I don't think). Except in the US on vinyl, but that didn't even come with a download card.

It's a crime that that song is so hard to find, and never gets played. I agree it's one of the most beautiful songs Brian has ever written.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola


Posts : 1900
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 pm

I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester


Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 62
Location : long island, ny

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Your right a near-perfect song with regards to tempo and timing. Brian must have had some awe full relationships to make such meaningful song with such heartfelt lyrics. I only recently found this song and am tired of listening to it at home with my headphones and mac. Itunes doesnt seem to have it . Does anybody have a place to download it from? please?santa 
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6781
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:50 pm

I could send the song to anyone that doesn't have it, just send me your email in a PM.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo


Posts : 519
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 27
Location : Southampton, England

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Harbortown wrote:
I could send the song to anyone that doesn't have it, just send me your email in a PM.
Such a kind soul Hug 
Back to top Go down
mely88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mely88


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 36
Location : Austria

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:35 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
I could send the song to anyone that doesn't have it, just send me your email in a PM.
Such a kind soul Hug 
truely kind of you!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mely88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mely88


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 36
Location : Austria

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Now I'm absolutely curious about the song:affraid: 
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars


Posts : 1512
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:58 pm

mely88 wrote:
enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Now I'm absolutely curious about the song:affraid: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1enfWPAEw
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo


Posts : 519
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 27
Location : Southampton, England

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
mely88 wrote:
enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Now I'm absolutely curious about the song:affraid: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1enfWPAEw
The amount of times I have clicked on that link now only for it to not be available in my country is getting ridiculous
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio


Posts : 3009
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:03 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
mely88 wrote:
enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Now I'm absolutely curious about the song:affraid: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1enfWPAEw
The amount of times I have clicked on that link now only for it to not be available in my country is getting ridiculous
But the good news is, the actual download of the song is ONLY available in your country! So ultimately, you win Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo


Posts : 519
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 27
Location : Southampton, England

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:21 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
mely88 wrote:
enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Now I'm absolutely curious about the song:affraid: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1enfWPAEw
The amount of times I have clicked on that link now only for it to not be available in my country is getting ridiculous
But the good news is, the actual download of the song is ONLY available in your country! So ultimately, you win Very Happy 
well played...
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Luxembourg

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
mely88 wrote:
enola wrote:
I think Misery is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever written. And if it will ever be played live and I'm there I would probably hold my breath for the duration of the song so I don't miss a note or word of it.
Now I'm absolutely curious about the song:affraid: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1enfWPAEw
The amount of times I have clicked on that link now only for it to not be available in my country is getting ridiculous
the same in Germany, I'm now in Germany for my studies and I think in Luxembourg it doesn't work as well...
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst


Posts : 558
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 29
Location : Germany

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

you can listen to the song on here - right below the picture with dave, its a little bit to scroll down Wink
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo


Posts : 519
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 27
Location : Southampton, England

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm

found this comment on a Gaslight vid where people were talking about the tuning changes recently:

"...They're also playing in this tuning recently because the next record is going to be in it.
I know this because I asked Brian about it when I ran into him at our local music store (I live near Asbury and have met him many times; the nicest, most modest, and genuine person I've ever met in my life, be celebrity or normal working class citizen.)"

Most probably a lie but an intersting thought...
Although i don't see why they would change old songs because of the direction of the new ones
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair


Posts : 4161
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 31
Location : New Jersey

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:51 pm

gaslightanthem wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone!  We are 18 new songs into a new record! Now which do we choose... Hmmm.  So excited!
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345


Posts : 515
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 26
Location : New Hampshire

2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:04 pm

HELL YEAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)   2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
2014 new Gaslight Anthem album news (pre-details)
Back to top 
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Keep up to date with Gaslight Anthem Vinyl news!
» The Gaslight Anthem Album Challenge
» Gaslight Anthem Album Efficiency Rating
» Vote Gaslight Anthem Best Album on NPR's "All Songs Considered"
» Let's say a Gaslight Anthem tribute album were to be released...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: