DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL

Go down 
+20
SubconsciousRitual
crimsonsky
infoghost
Breanne
acousticbandit
bt211
enola
Sally
saltandburn1967
trustee
mercyandaminute
colmillionaire
ral
pleasepassthesoup
A_Regular
HeroOfVirtue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
brianisbae
eagles1139
StitchesOnTheRadio
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
subconscious ritual wrote:
I just saw on Facebook that there is a limited number of those show posters available online, for anyone interested.

I'm too new to post links, but they're on mazza dot bigcartel dot com.

Nice to see that they used someone other than El Jefe to design this poster. Don't get me wrong, I think Jeff's work is tremendous and I hope he continues to design for Gaslight indefinitely. I just think it's cooler if he doesn't have a complete monopoly (as I'm sure he'd probably agree).

is it weird that I wish they'd release a poster with the guys themselves on it? I'm all for cool art but it'd be nice to have ONE like that.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Quote :
Nice to see that they used someone other than El Jefe to design this poster. Don't get me wrong, I think Jeff's work is tremendous and I hope he continues to design for Gaslight indefinitely. I just think it's cooler if he doesn't have a complete monopoly (as I'm sure he'd probably agree).
Agreed, but especially because I think this poster will look nice between the El Jefe's Smile

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Quote :
is it weird that I wish they'd release a poster with the guys themselves on it? I'm all for cool art but it'd be nice to have ONE like that.
I'd be into that if it were at least a bit artsier than the standard band shot poster!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Quote :
Agreed, but especially because I think this poster will look nice between the El Jefe's Smile

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Quote :
I'd be into that if it were at least a bit artsier than the standard band shot poster!

If they had someone like Danny Clinch do the photo and designed it really cool it could be awesome. If it were cheap I'd buy it if it was a standard band photo though.
Back to top Go down
sillyflamingo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 am

I was there as well, had such a great time with my girlfriend. I have heard that next time around they will be opening for All American Rejects which is a let down if true. Ended up getting Benny's set list, and don't know if anyone mentioned, but mullholland and we're getting a divorce weren't planned? Happy they played Angry Johnny!
Back to top Go down
http://penguinsinspace.tumblr.com
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

sillyflamingo wrote:
Quote :
I have heard that next time around they will be opening for All American Rejects which is a let down if true. Ended up getting Benny's set list, and don't know if anyone mentioned, but mullholland and we're getting a divorce weren't planned?
Where did you hear they were opening for All American Rejects? How could that be true??
I didn't realize Mulholland & Divorce were unplanned. Really glad they played both!
Back to top Go down
sillyflamingo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 am

sillyflamingo wrote:
Quote :
I have heard that next time around they will be opening for All American Rejects which is a let down if true. Ended up getting Benny's set list, and don't know if anyone mentioned, but mullholland and we're getting a divorce weren't planned?
Where did you hear they were opening for All American Rejects? How could that be true??
I didn't realize Mulholland & Divorce were unplanned. Really glad they played both!
I heard from the person I bought the tickets from. Sad if true.
Back to top Go down
http://penguinsinspace.tumblr.com
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am

In response to Shelby...they were selling those sort of posters at the koko gig.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:48 am

Klown wrote:
In response to Shelby...they were selling those sort of posters at the koko gig.

Ahh seriously? Damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6