DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL

Go down 
+20
SubconsciousRitual
crimsonsky
infoghost
Breanne
acousticbandit
bt211
enola
Sally
saltandburn1967
trustee
mercyandaminute
colmillionaire
ral
pleasepassthesoup
A_Regular
HeroOfVirtue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
brianisbae
eagles1139
StitchesOnTheRadio
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 am

acousticbandit wrote:
also, there was a badass poster for sale. made the trip up from dc worth it for that alone. i will post a photo when i'm home from work.

i got #21/35 Very Happy

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 0722GASLIGHTANTHEM

Please don't yell at me for posting here again, enola. I promise this is my last post.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:38 pm

trustee wrote:
have an abundance of good photos and clips from this show...will post soon...mullholland = amazzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggg =))))

Ahhh please lemme know when you upload them, my friend and I are dying to see some of the songs that we were too caught up in to film. Where were you standing?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm

A_Regular wrote:
Please don't yell at me for posting here again, enola. I promise this is my last post.

If you wanna complain about something you can always do that here https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4293-forum-complaints
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Anyone get a CD from that dude who was giving them away for his band that was playing upstairs? They sound pretty good. I'm really enjoying it. Here's their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Artdecadeband/app_178091127385
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 pm

NicholasHorror wrote:
Anyone get a CD from that dude who was giving them away for his band that was playing upstairs? They sound pretty good. I'm really enjoying it. Here's their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Artdecadeband/app_178091127385

Haha, I didn't take it because I didn't have anywhere to put it and I though it would just get smashed and cut me. Glad to hear it's good. I'll have to check them out.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Haha, yeah they have an interesting sound. Like stringpop or something
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

I didn't see any of you guys, kind of a bummer...

Show was pretty good and Mulholland Drive made the show for me. I had already driven 10 hours from DC to Philly and then Philly to Boston so I was pretty tired. I missed when the Bowery Presents people released more WH tickets earlier today, so I guess I'm waiting till November like the rest of you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Maybe in November we could plan ahead for a real DSS meet up? that might be fun
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm

So down! Great Idea!

Any ideas of where they would play? My guesses are House of Blues in Boston and perhaps AC. Def The Electric Factory in Philly. Hammerstein in NYC.

Been thinking about that since Brian mentioned it last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

House of Blues makes sense. Maybe Lupo's in Rhode Island?
Back to top Go down
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 am

What an awesome show. I fear I'll never get to seem them in such a small place again, but am so glad I did. The energy was just fantastic, and at times the crowd singing along was almost as loud as the band.

<<<<<<<<< was a pretty cool moment too. Smile
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 am

Nice pic! Maybe they'll do small tours where they play small venues in the future or something. The crowd was awesome though
Back to top Go down
crimsonsky
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
crimsonsky

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums here but was at the Middle East show and loved it. I happened to grab my camera during some of the band's banter, and when they started "Here's Lookin'" I just let it keep recording, and ended up with this pretty great (sound-wise, at least) vid of the song. I thought you might like to see it..turns out I can't post a link since I'm a new member to the forums, but you can search youtube for my username (cambition1) to view it, and I'll edit this post once that restriction's been lifted.

I'm still reeling from the show, it was sooo good!
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm

This was my first Gaslight show and it was amazing. I'm glad I got to see them at the Middle East before I see them some place larger. It was definitely one of the best shows I've ever been to. Also the hottest show, it was getting pretty gross in there. But TGA fans are great! I went by myself and met a bunch of great people, and even dancing non-stop the crowd seemed respectful of each other (for the most part). Could have gone in another direction being so hot and uncomfortable. I could barely even see all night, but it didn't even matter, the energy was intense.

Have been loving Mulholland Drive since they played it. And Dave Hause is basically my favorite thing right now. I went to buy a poster and he was at the merch table so I went over to the other side to avoid him, thought I'd faint if I spoke to him!

Really looking forward to seeing them again, hopefully in November!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 am

A_Regular wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:
also, there was a badass poster for sale. made the trip up from dc worth it for that alone. i will post a photo when i'm home from work.

i got #21/35 Very Happy

who made this print? i shouldve bought this when i stopped at the merch table before dave hause played! went back to get it and it sold out. did buy the el jefe summer tour poster tho.

Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm

My replacement camera cable arrived today so I was finally able to upload my pictures. I combined Cambridge and NYC, NYC are the ones after the Boston setlist.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36455967@N00/sets/72157630753033982/
The Cambridge pictures actually came out better than I expected, there wasn't really any moment to stand still during the show.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:33 pm

pfugly wrote:
A_Regular wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:

i got #21/35 Very Happy

mazza art

who made this print? i shouldve bought this when i stopped at the merch table before dave hause played! went back to get it and it sold out. did buy the el jefe summer tour poster tho.

mazza art

Last edited by A_Regular on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 am

bt211 wrote:
My replacement camera cable arrived today so I was finally able to upload my pictures. I combined Cambridge and NYC, NYC are the ones after the Boston setlist.
The Cambridge pictures actually came out better than I expected, there wasn't really any moment to stand still during the show.

Are you the person I met at the Cambridge show and then asked at the NY show if you were the person I met at the Cambridge show? haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:45 am

A_Regular wrote:
pfugly wrote:
A_Regular wrote:
acousticbandit wrote:

i got #21/35 Very Happy

mazza art

mazza art

thank you! emailing them now to see if it's available, its such a nice print.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:43 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
bt211 wrote:

Are you the person I met at the Cambridge show and then asked at the NY show if you were the person I met at the Cambridge show? haha

Yes, that would be me. Nice meeting you Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm

I just saw on Facebook that there is a limited number of those show posters available online, for anyone interested.

I'm too new to post links, but they're on mazza dot bigcartel dot com.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm

subconscious ritual wrote:
I just saw on Facebook that there is a limited number of those show posters available online, for anyone interested.

Kudos to you on thinking to write out the site like that. Most people don't think of that. they just say "i can't post the link". Of course I'm dumb too b/c I never once suggested doing it like that to anyone, haha.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm

subconscious ritual wrote:

Nice to see that they used someone other than El Jefe to design this poster. Don't get me wrong, I think Jeff's work is tremendous and I hope he continues to design for Gaslight indefinitely. I just think it's cooler if he doesn't have a complete monopoly (as I'm sure he'd probably agree).
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:31 pm

I'd like to see El Jefe do everything. Kinda like a branding thing.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'd like to see El Jefe do everything. Kinda like a branding thing.

Bleh. Monopolist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL   Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge, MA ROLL CALL
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next