DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+64
zombietime
Mae
HorribleCrowe
riversedge
Roe
ivienco
McPhist0
Rizz
DamagedUniverse
The_River
cdala
jonnyz83
Smasha13
SarahSarahSarah
rem999
aldotheapache
ThisMachineKillsFascists
mingus
steady now steady now
Hombie
jzancan
emenius
Jeff
BereasaTGA
michaelphillips
Rose1991
pleasepassthesoup
loazis
The Angry Johnny Revue
kristyn
eagles1139
mwh
HolyBreakOfDay
TGAFAN25
BossTime
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
ThereIsAThunder
rumham
The Last Jukebox Romeo
jonester
redheadchick
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
33RPMHero
bringiton_ty
Coma Girl
DeathoftheCool
Mr.Grieves
Klown
Yozzy
saltandburn1967
Christophe
Jack
colmillionaire
bringiton
JimmyB
plugga
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
steph
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

romance issues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:40 am

redskynight wrote:
this should just become the steph/laurence thread. so much more entertaining.

Razz that would get old, quick!

you, m'lady, have many more adventures in romanceland, than i do!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 pm

http://okcenemies.tumblr.com/

have fun
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

new favorite tumblr right now ilaria. too good....hahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:53 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5m9ncJcC51rxt7jlo1_500.jpg

we italian man know how to please woman.

Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 am

out of the doghouse....hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 pm

plugga wrote:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5m9ncJcC51rxt7jlo1_500.jpg

we italian man know how to please woman.

i rather lick the hole than the pole Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 am

Spent ten hours with a girl yesterday, driving around and listening to music. One of the albums I played was The '59 Sound. It was like something out of a dream. I don't know if this qualifies as "issues" because I'm not complaining whatsoever, but I just kind of wanted to share haha. I think those moments are the kind every Gaslight fan enjoys, since we all seem to have the bleeding heart romantic within us.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 am

JohnnyC wrote:
Spent ten hours with a girl yesterday, driving around and listening to music. One of the albums I played was The '59 Sound. It was like something out of a dream. I don't know if this qualifies as "issues" because I'm not complaining whatsoever, but I just kind of wanted to share haha. I think those moments are the kind every Gaslight fan enjoys, since we all seem to have the bleeding heart romantic within us.

Best post in the whole thread! It's nice to hear something positive for a change. Razz It sounds like you and this girl had a great day together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:

Best post in the whole thread! It's nice to hear something positive for a change. Razz It sounds like you and this girl had a great day together. Smile

Haha yeah, that was the idea, I guess. It was interesting, because we basically just met through a friend of a friend, that sort of thing. Today was the first day we actually just hung out together, though, and I was kind of amazed to find out how well we get along and just how much we have in common. I'm definitely in a good space right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 am

JohnnyC wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:

Haha yeah, that was the idea, I guess. It was interesting, because we basically just met through a friend of a friend, that sort of thing. Today was the first day we actually just hung out together, though, and I was kind of amazed to find out how well we get along and just how much we have in common. I'm definitely in a good space right now. Smile

That's awesome! I hope it just gets better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 am

JohnnyC wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:

That's awesome! I hope it just gets better. Smile

Thanks! I hope so too. Smile
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Spent last night with this girl I have been crushing on, who I think is crushing for me as well. I mean, we spent probably about three hours or so talking, and such. She took a picture with me, stayed to hear my playing for open mic, knows of the Gaslight Anthem and yeah....The only reason I have not asked her out or anything, is a simple and common one-I don't want to loose her as a friend, since she is the coolest, smartest, amazing, interesting, and nicest person I have ever known. It is just a bit fustrating to not know where we are I mean are we still in friends zone, or something a bit more, and I don't want to rush it....

Last edited by JimmyB on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 pm

JohnnyC wrote:

That sounds like heaven. I think that's every Gaslight fans' dream. It's definitely mine when I get a car Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Spent last night with this girl I have been crushing on, who I think is crushing for me as well. I mean, we spent probably about three hours or so talking, and such. She took a picture with me, stayed to hear my playing for open mic, knows of the Gaslight Anthem and yeah....The only reason I have not asked her out or anything, is a simple and common one-I don't want to loose her as a friend, since she is the coolest, smartest, amazing, interesting, and nicest person I have ever known. It is just a bit fustrating to not know where we are I mean are we still in friends zone, or something a bit more, and I don't want to rush it....
Ask her out god damn it.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Christophe wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:

That sounds like heaven. I think that's every Gaslight fans' dream. It's definitely mine when I get a car Smile

It's only gotten better, if you can believe that. Some of this stuff I want to keep for myself, but lots of driving, music, stargazing, arcades, and black and white photographs.

EDIT: Oh, and go for it, JimmyB.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Jimmy.... just go for it... come on man.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 pm

JimmyB wrote:

That says it all right there. You owe it to yourself (and to this girl, by the sound of it) to ask her out. Just be straightforward with her.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 pm

No No No this thread...it's happening again... Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm

inception
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm

...I'm confused. Is this deja vu for some reason?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 pm

it is because we always give jimmy advice ahaha but it's okay Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Ah, I see. Come on, Jimmy, put the Casanova on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Not a romance issue, but it's close enough, so I'm going to complain.

One of my best opposite sex friends has decided to desert me for the summer because she's afraid of making her boyfriend (who lives a few states away, and thus doesn't see her regularly) jealous. This isn't a new thing, because she almost always refuses to hang out with me, or any guys at all, outside of school-related functions and parties, and refuses outright to text any member of the opposite sex. I'm not romantically interested in her, but it really hurts that she thinks that it's alright to completely block me from her life for 3 months simply because her boyfriend has trust issues.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:00 am

Never get in between couples that are that freakishly close and into each other. Trust me on this one. Even if you don't think you're getting in between them, they will both turn on you. Even if they seem like they're growing apart, they will unite against a common threat, which would unfortunately be you in this situation. Sorry, man, but that's what I'd say.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 am

steph wrote:

No No No this thread...it's happening again... Sad

No No No Deja vu No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next