DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 romance issues

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:42 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

Razz let's just call this "Mac's Romance Issue" cause that's basically the only interesting thing that happens in this thread Razz
did... did i mention i got licked in the face? bounce

is that called an Irish kiss? because that's funky.
no my friend is just a freak. and i'm shit hot so she can't help herself. and i'm looking for attention. LOVE ME. farao

im gonna call that an Irish kiss. and if i ever see you, i'm just gonna walk up to you and give you an Irish kiss. Razz
i shall remember that. remind me to wash my face.

Razz do you not normally remember to wash your face??
when the occasion calls for it. tell me in advance what side you're going to go for though. i'll be damned if i'm washing both in one day.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 36
Location : arizona

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

Razz let's just call this "Mac's Romance Issue" cause that's basically the only interesting thing that happens in this thread Razz
did... did i mention i got licked in the face? bounce

is that called an Irish kiss? because that's funky.
no my friend is just a freak. and i'm shit hot so she can't help herself. and i'm looking for attention. LOVE ME. farao

im gonna call that an Irish kiss. and if i ever see you, i'm just gonna walk up to you and give you an Irish kiss. Razz
i shall remember that. remind me to wash my face.

Razz do you not normally remember to wash your face??
when the occasion calls for it. tell me in advance what side you're going to go for though. i'll be damned if i'm washing both in one day.

Razz i might rethink this Irish kiss thing...

please don't tell me any of your other hygiene habits (or lack thereof).
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

Razz let's just call this "Mac's Romance Issue" cause that's basically the only interesting thing that happens in this thread Razz
did... did i mention i got licked in the face? bounce

is that called an Irish kiss? because that's funky.
no my friend is just a freak. and i'm shit hot so she can't help herself. and i'm looking for attention. LOVE ME. farao

im gonna call that an Irish kiss. and if i ever see you, i'm just gonna walk up to you and give you an Irish kiss. Razz
i shall remember that. remind me to wash my face.

Razz do you not normally remember to wash your face??
when the occasion calls for it. tell me in advance what side you're going to go for though. i'll be damned if i'm washing both in one day.

Razz i might rethink this Irish kiss thing...

please don't tell me any of your other hygiene habits (or lack thereof).
rethink all you want lady. fact is you won't be able to control yourself once you see me. you're only human after all farao
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 36
Location : arizona

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm


Razz Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

i have a romance issue
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 30
Location : UK

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Labhras wrote:
i have a romance issue

Enlighten us.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 31
Location : UK

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm

every time i feel like i'm getting close to a girl she hits me with a frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:55 pm

i now associate love with blunt force trauma. that ain't right...
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 30
Location : UK

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Labhras wrote:
every time i feel like i'm getting close to a girl she hits me with a frying pan.

Stop going in the kitchen?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 36
Location : arizona

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Labhras wrote:
i have a romance issue

plugga wrote:
NO

Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

but that's were all the food's at!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 36
Location : arizona

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm


if you want to eat something, you don't have to go in the kitchen...

Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Posts : 5617
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm

steph wrote:

if you want to eat something, you don't have to go in the kitchen...

Razz
That's what she said-that is what she said affraid
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm

steph wrote:

if you want to eat something, you don't have to go in the kitchen...

Razz
unfortunately it's a lot closer than arizona though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 36
Location : arizona

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Razz pervs...
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm

pervs backwards is svrep which is finnish for "cobbler" so thank you steph. thank you for recognizing my shoe making abilities.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 36
Location : arizona

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm


i had to google that just to find out that you were lying. i figured you were, but i was still stupid enough to google it. Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

this should just become the steph/laurence thread. so much more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 26
Location : England

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:23 pm

I feel kinda shit right now. Just realized that it's not gonna happen between me and the girl I really like so now I'm in a real bad mood. I just feel like lazing around sleeping forever instead of anything else which is bad because I have 4 exams in the next 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 31
Location : UK

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:26 pm

focus on the exams so you can think about something else for a while Sad
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 26
Location : England

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I don't know what depresses me more out of them two, but that's probably the best option. Might as well try and do well in the exams at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm

find out who her best friend is and lick her face. boom problem solved.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 31
Location : UK

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

romance issues - Page 2 Tumblr_m1kt2j84xy1qmrcc6o1_250
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 32
Location : Dublin

romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:57 pm

plugga wrote:
romance issues - Page 2 Tumblr_m1kt2j84xy1qmrcc6o1_250
right back at ya luv Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




romance issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
romance issues
Back to top 
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: