DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am

Klown wrote:
Gordon,
We had commissioned the ID cards to begin with number 1. We will issue the numbers as we received the orders, so the first person in gets number one. The numbering means nothing when we get to the point of drawing for ticket purchases. There will be no seniority. The goal of course, is that no secondary market institutions will be clouding up ticket purchasing opportunities for all. And that's what Brian wanted most of all for fan club.

Hope that helps.

Wayne

That is a customer service response at lightning speed! Thanks for posting.

I understand that ticket selection is not based on seniority and that it is completely random but once tickets are issued wouldn't seniority then be a factor if the venue was not GA?
scratch
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 am

Oh, now I am excited to see what # I am - although I was away at lunch and didn't sign up for at least 2-3 hours after most of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 am

Honestly, it's nice that it is a true lottery now for tickets. 10c really did become a pissing contest, and an excuse to use the line 'fine, leave then, means I will have a better number' when people were bringing up valid complaints about the club. It's cool that we 'have' a number, and that alone shows how long we have been here, but after that, it doesn't bother me. I also think it will be a while before they are at the PJ levels of venues where seating matters, who knows..maybe by that point they will revert to the seniority idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

Klown wrote:
Honestly, it's nice that it is a true lottery now for tickets. 10c really did become a pissing contest, and an excuse to use the line 'fine, leave then, means I will have a better number' when people were bringing up valid complaints about the club. It's cool that we 'have' a number, and that alone shows how long we have been here, but after that, it doesn't bother me. I also think it will be a while before they are at the PJ levels of venues where seating matters, who knows..maybe by that point they will revert to the seniority idea.

I always imagined the 10 Club members who would say "better seat for me" are the same people who would shout "Hitler" during a debate. Good to know where things stand altho I think it is still a little vague how seat allocation will be determined.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:08 am

RandyMachoManCabbage wrote:
Klown wrote:

I always imagined the 10 Club members who would say "better seat for me" are the same people who would shout "Hitler" during a debate. Good to know where things stand altho I think it is still a little vague how seat allocation will be determined.

Laughing It's funny, because it's probably true. Much prefer 'The Sky I Scrape' for PJ messageboardness, bit more cutting and to the point, but thankfully doesn't have the 'ohhh look at me, I'm the greatest fan ever' feel about the place.

Yeah, there was still that little bit of vagueness, but at least things are cleared up a bit more now.
Back to top Go down
TheContender
A Contender
A Contender
TheContender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 pm

1. Yes
2. $20
3. pre-order on tix, vinyl, stickers/buttons
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Since I doubt I'm going to be number 1, I hope I'm number 14.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm going to be 59
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Bluuu wrote:
I'm going to be 59

on here you are 40, which is pretty impressive
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
I'm going to be 59

on here you are 40, which is pretty impressive

There was such a surge that day, this forum spawned from The Against Me! forum, which was way bigger at the time. e7c had vinyl signed by the guys and put your name in the raffle if you signed up here.

Last edited by Bluuu on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm

iirc some girl in Scotland won.
Back to top Go down
Raoul_Duke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Raoul_Duke

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 pm

totally offtopic, if there was to be soundhceck opportunities or summit similar, would they go to people with members tickets or membership cards? i bought mine off the normal presale even tho i paid membership.

hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

The membership ticket thing isn't set up yet to be fair. That was just pre-sale links via the ticket sites, the actual member ticket sales will be done differently Smile
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:20 am

Big thanks to Wayne and the fan club. They sent me a free shirt for being the first person to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:20 am

Nice one! Anything special?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

Klown wrote:
Nice one! Anything special?

A note and the older shirt with the band name and sneakers on the front. I didn't have that shirt, so it's a cool way for them to start things off.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:30 am

Hurry up and leave, so I can get one number closer to the top/ Well if you don't like it, just leave, means I get a better number ... Laughing Ohhh, that will soon start cropping up on here
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 am

Will people really be that pathetic?! It's just a number..
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:38 am

kirstyt wrote:

Give it 2/3 years, and watch, seriously.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:39 am

Klown wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

Jeeeez! Perspective, future people!
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 am

Klown wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

Only if they start using seniority, which I would guess they will once (if) the venues get big enough.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:41 am

bakerfall wrote:
Klown wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

Only if they start using seniority, which I would guess they will once (if) the venues get big enough.

Yep, that's what I gathered from the email I got from them last week, that seniority will count for feck all the minute, but in the step up, to arenas and whatnot, that it could come into play.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh God my shirt's been listed as a women's medium for I don't know how long. >.< I'm going to cry if I receive a babydoll t-shirt in the mail when I get this thing. Hopefully I emailed them in time.
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Klown wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

I have faith that we'll be a better fan club than that! And even if that happens on an "official" fan club forum I don't feel like it would happen here!
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:33 pm

RandyMachoManCabbage wrote:
Klown wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

I have faith that we'll be a better fan club than that! And even if that happens on an "official" fan club forum I don't feel like it would happen here!

It happens with most fan clubs, big message boards, etc. because a large chunk of society have a tendency to be selfish jerks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next