DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+20
ghosttocoast
bakerfall
Debonair
simo
Christophe
colmillionaire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAforLIFE
plugga
Labhras
IrishNameAndAnInjury
bringiton
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
kirstyt
Harbortown
Klown
steph
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:59 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Christophe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Gonna have to disagree with you Shannon for the first time ever to my knowledge! Summer clothes all the way! geek Love leaving the house with just a t-shirt on (and obviously trousers or shorts).

And just when I thought you must be a genius... Wink

I am a genius...almost geek We obviously have identical minds except for one of us favours summer clothing while the other prefers winter attire Wink That's all that separates us from being identical!

that's...all that separates you? that's kinda creepy.

okay, now off to the optometrist to get my eyes checked and get new contacts. i've been going around with only one contact lately. eesh. i bet they're gonna make me do the thing where the machine blows air in my eye, that thing is so creepy No

I could make so many jokes about things blowing in your eye, but I'm feeling nice so I won't Razz

Frying Pan

gee, you're feeling nice?? remarkable! Rolling Eyes

Shocking, I know!

Anyway, attempt at sleep #2. Night! wave
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Shannon you have a Mustang? affraid That is pretty much the coolest car ever Cool

I do, and yes it is! My dream car would be a '65 Mustang, but it's just not practical for me since I can't work on it myself. I have a 2004 40th Anniversary Mustang. It's red and fun and I love it!

Sweet Very Happy I like pretty much all Mustangs they just look so classic. If I was American that is the car I would go for definitely.

Awesome! Are they uncommon in England, or just not practical? I have loved Mustangs since I was a very little kid, and I remember when I was six telling everybody that I would buy one when I grew up. I stuck to it and bought my car a few months after I got out of college. I can't imagine having any other car than the one I have now...unless it was a 2013 Race Pak Mustang! I would get into serious trouble with that car!

I have never seen a Mustang in England personally but I would love to own one in the future. Not gonna be anything as glamorous for my first car unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Bye Sarah and Steph! wave
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Gonna have to disagree with you Shannon for the first time ever to my knowledge! Summer clothes all the way! geek Love leaving the house with just a t-shirt on (and obviously trousers or shorts).

I am a genius...almost geek We obviously have identical minds except for one of us favours summer clothing while the other prefers winter attire Wink That's all that separates us from being identical!

It's like we're twins! Shocked

I know! What's your favourite colour I bet it's the same as mine?

My top three favorites are purple, blue, and green. Are any of those your favorites too? That would be so weird!

Ooh not quite. Purple was my favourite colour for like a year when I was 11. My favourite colour is red although I don't really wear red clothes much. I like blue and green is acceptable now and again Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Shannon you have a Mustang? affraid That is pretty much the coolest car ever Cool

I do, and yes it is! My dream car would be a '65 Mustang, but it's just not practical for me since I can't work on it myself. I have a 2004 40th Anniversary Mustang. It's red and fun and I love it!

Sweet Very Happy I like pretty much all Mustangs they just look so classic. If I was American that is the car I would go for definitely.

Awesome! Are they uncommon in England, or just not practical? I have loved Mustangs since I was a very little kid, and I remember when I was six telling everybody that I would buy one when I grew up. I stuck to it and bought my car a few months after I got out of college. I can't imagine having any other car than the one I have now...unless it was a 2013 Race Pak Mustang! I would get into serious trouble with that car!

I have never seen a Mustang in England personally but I would love to own one in the future. Not gonna be anything as glamorous for my first car unfortunately Sad

First cars aren't supposed to be glamorous! When I was 16 my dad bought a 1986 Camry that we shared until I finished college. He worked nights and I needed the car during the day, so it was perfect. The car was boring and kind of ugly, but I didn't care. It meant freedom and independence and not taking the bus, so I was thrilled. Smile

I hope you do get a Mustang someday though. They are fantastic cars and SO COOL!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

First cars aren't supposed to be glamorous! When I was 16 my dad bought a 1986 Camry that we shared until I finished college. He worked nights and I needed the car during the day, so it was perfect. The car was boring and kind of ugly, but I didn't care. It meant freedom and independence and not taking the bus, so I was thrilled. Smile

I hope you do get a Mustang someday though. They are fantastic cars and SO COOL!

Tell me about it. I can't wait to stop getting the bus everywhere I can't stand it! Hopeful another couple of months or so and I'll have my own car Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

My top three favorites are purple, blue, and green. Are any of those your favorites too? That would be so weird!

Ooh not quite. Purple was my favourite colour for like a year when I was 11. My favourite colour is red although I don't really wear red clothes much. I like blue and green is acceptable now and again Smile

I love red too! Christmas is my favorite holiday and red makes me think of that season. So much happiness! Actually, I think I might like red better than green.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Tell me about it. I can't wait to stop getting the bus everywhere I can't stand it! Hopeful another couple of months or so and I'll have my own car Smile

That's so exciting! What kind of car are you thinking of getting?
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I love red too! Christmas is my favorite holiday and red makes me think of that season. So much happiness! Actually, I think I might like red better than green.

Green is Christmassy too though. I really like black as well and yellow. Basically I like most colours haha. Except sky blue. Never to be worn under any circumstances. Or pink geek
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yeah I know Smile I can't wait to get lessons behind me and pass my test! I would like something small and economical like a Citroen Saxo, Renault Clio, Peugeot possibly. Not looked into cars properly yet though.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Green is Christmassy too though. I really like black as well and yellow. Basically I like most colours haha. Except sky blue. Never to be worn under any circumstances. Or pink geek

Yep, green is Christmassy! santa I like most colors too, but I don't like pink either! Another similarity! Pink is too prissy, and I'm not a prissy girl. And when guys wear pink, it really bothers me!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yep, green is Christmassy! santa I like most colors too, but I don't like pink either! Another similarity! Pink is too prissy, and I'm not a prissy girl. And when guys wear pink, it really bothers me!

Yeah I think pink is great on girls cause it's a feminine colour. I just don't think it's a colour men should wear!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yeah I know Smile I can't wait to get lessons behind me and pass my test! I would like something small and economical like a Citroen Saxo, Renault Clio, Peugeot possibly. Not looked into cars properly yet though.

See, you're being smart. An economical car with good gas mileage is the way to go. Mustangs don't have good gas mileage at all, but since I don't drive a long ways very often, it's fine for me. And it won't matter what kind of car you get, it will just be great to be able to drive whenever you want! cheers
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

See, you're being smart. An economical car with good gas mileage is the way to go. Mustangs don't have good gas mileage at all, but since I don't drive a long ways very often, it's fine for me. And it won't matter what kind of car you get, it will just be great to be able to drive whenever you want! cheers

Yeah I can't wait Smile I just don't want a granny car like a Nissan Micra haha!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yeah I think pink is great on girls cause it's a feminine colour. I just don't think it's a colour men should wear!

High Five Men should never wear pink under any circumstances! The girls I nanny for wear nothing but pink, so I get tired of seeing it. I was just never a big fan of pink, even when I was little.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

High Five Men should never wear pink under any circumstances! The girls I nanny for wear nothing but pink, so I get tired of seeing it. I was just never a big fan of pink, even when I was little.

High Five Under no circumstances whatsoever! Not even in emergencies! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yeah I can't wait Smile I just don't want a granny car like a Nissan Micra haha!

Haha, I had to look that one up. It's a funny looking car! I always think of big cars like Buicks as granny cars. It seems like every old lady I have ever known (my grandmas included) drove Buicks.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

High Five Under no circumstances whatsoever! Not even in emergencies! Razz

I agree! They should go naked over wearing pink. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha, I had to look that one up. It's a funny looking car! I always think of big cars like Buicks as granny cars. It seems like every old lady I have ever known (my grandmas included) drove Buicks.

It is I think it's horrible! I just googled Buicks and they are 1,000,000 times better than Nissan Micras! They look like cool cars actually.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

It is I think it's horrible! I just googled Buicks and they are 1,000,000 times better than Nissan Micras! They look like cool cars actually.

Buicks are big, comfortable cars, but not sporty at all. Those Micras are ugly though! Do they have Smart cars in England? I hate them so much! They are made for midgets I think because there is no way someone as tall as me could ever drive one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Buicks are big, comfortable cars, but not sporty at all. Those Micras are ugly though! Do they have Smart cars in England? I hate them so much! They are made for midgets I think because there is no way someone as tall as me could ever drive one. Razz

Yep there's plenty of smart cars whizzing about in England Rolling Eyes I say whizzing I meant crawling, they really are the pits I'm never getting one of them. If I do feel free to kill me without hesitation geek . If you turned a corner even slightly sharply at over 30mph I reckon you'd end up on your side!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yep there's plenty of smart cars whizzing about in England Rolling Eyes I say whizzing I meant crawling, they really are the pits I'm never getting one of them. If I do feel free to kill me without hesitation geek . If you turned a corner even slightly sharply at over 30mph I reckon you'd end up on your side!

Haha, if you ever got a Smart car, I'd give you one of these Frying Pan. Yes, they are sooooo slow! I hate when I get stuck behind one. I don't think they go over 45 mph! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha, if you ever got a Smart car, I'd give you one of these Frying Pan. Yes, they are sooooo slow! I hate when I get stuck behind one. I don't think they go over 45 mph! Rolling Eyes

Haha I think I would deserve lots and lots of frying pans if I did! Let's hope that day never comes Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha I think I would deserve lots and lots of frying pans if I did! Let's hope that day never comes Wink

lol! It better not! I have told people to throw me down the stairs if I ever consider buying a car like that. It would definitely mean I lost my mind!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

lol! It better not! I have told people to throw me down the stairs if I ever consider buying a car like that. It would definitely mean I lost my mind!

lol! And they would be absolutely right to throw you down the stairs haha. I fear that we could both end up considering Smart cars come mid-July Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next