DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+20
ghosttocoast
bakerfall
Debonair
simo
Christophe
colmillionaire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAforLIFE
plugga
Labhras
IrishNameAndAnInjury
bringiton
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
kirstyt
Harbortown
Klown
steph
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Haha, I just remembered that you have a Mustang and I have a Nissian. I think you'd win if we raced, hahah.

Winter fashion is definitely the best! I was so sad when I had to put my pea coat away.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:

it's 108 degrees out and i've been driving around in a car with basically no a/c. my brain is quickly melting, fair warning for anything i say later on...i won't be in my right mind.

Yikes! It's not even summer yet! It was 92 degrees here today and that was too hot for me. The next three months are going to be torture. I would go crazy without air conditioning. I only live three miles away from my work so I could deal with that, but any longer of a drive and I would go crazy. How do you handle it?!

But I am interested to find out what you say later when you're not in your right mind! Razz

i don't know. i'm probably going to die of heatstroke sometime in the next couple months. for the record, it's been nice knowing you guys.

winter clothes? haha. winter clothes here is basically your usual tank top with a light cardigan/hoodie over it that you only need for half the day anyways. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Gonna have to disagree with you Shannon for the first time ever to my knowledge! Summer clothes all the way! geek Love leaving the house with just a t-shirt on (and obviously trousers or shorts).
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

it's 108 degrees out and i've been driving around in a car with basically no a/c. my brain is quickly melting, fair warning for anything i say later on...i won't be in my right mind.

Yikes! It's not even summer yet! It was 92 degrees here today and that was too hot for me. The next three months are going to be torture. I would go crazy without air conditioning. I only live three miles away from my work so I could deal with that, but any longer of a drive and I would go crazy. How do you handle it?!

But I am interested to find out what you say later when you're not in your right mind! Razz

i don't know. i'm probably going to die of heatstroke sometime in the next couple months. for the record, it's been nice knowing you guys.

winter clothes? haha. winter clothes here is basically your usual tank top with a light cardigan/hoodie over it that you only need for half the day anyways. Rolling Eyes

Sad Don't go doing that please.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

I would love that, Sarah! I was driving next to a Camaro this evening and it kept trying to get ahead of me, but I wasn't going to let that happen! Razz

Winter clothes are sooooo much better than summer clothes. I haven't worn long sleeves in over a month. I'm so jealous!

it was mighty nice of Ms. Camaro to let you stay ahead and allow you the ego boost of thinking you were beating it Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Haha, I just remembered that you have a Mustang and I have a Nissian. I think you'd win if we raced, hahah.

Winter fashion is definitely the best! I was so sad when I had to put my pea coat away.

Aw, the pea coat! Sad

My Mustang is just a V6 Coupe, nothing fancy. It's all about how you drive the car. My dad taught me how to take off without spinning the tires and I have a lead foot, so I drive pretty fast when I want to...or when I'm provoked! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Sad Don't go doing that please.

it won't be on purpose! just giving you guys a heads up, if you realize i haven't been around for awhile, it's a safe bet!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Shannon you have a Mustang? affraid That is pretty much the coolest car ever Cool
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

You can't die on us, Steph! You're the Queen of Filth and we need you! Razz Any chance you can get your air conditioning fixed? Have you tried just getting it recharged?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Christophe wrote:
Gonna have to disagree with you Shannon for the first time ever to my knowledge! Summer clothes all the way! geek Love leaving the house with just a t-shirt on (and obviously trousers or shorts).

And just when I thought you must be a genius... Wink
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

You can't die on us, Steph! You're the Queen of Filth and we need you! Razz Any chance you can get your air conditioning fixed? Have you tried just getting it recharged?

haha. queen

i'm gonna take it in to get fixed next week, i've been putting it off cause the place i take it to is far away, so i need a day off work to do it. it's been this way for awhile now, i've just been borrowing my Grandma's car when she doesn't need it, but today she was busy! can't complain when i get to drive her Lexus, though!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:47 pm

steph wrote:
I would love that, Sarah! I was driving next to a Camaro this evening and it kept trying to get ahead of me, but I wasn't going to let that happen! Razz

Winter clothes are sooooo much better than summer clothes. I haven't worn long sleeves in over a month. I'm so jealous!

it was mighty nice of Ms. Camaro to let you stay ahead and allow you the ego boost of thinking you were beating it Razz

Frying Pan It was Mr. Camaro actually, and he looked kind of mad as I glanced back at him in my rear view mirror as I flew through the yellow light and he slammed on his brakes. Chicken! tongue
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Christophe wrote:
Shannon you have a Mustang? affraid That is pretty much the coolest car ever Cool

I do, and yes it is! My dream car would be a '65 Mustang, but it's just not practical for me since I can't work on it myself. I have a 2004 40th Anniversary Mustang. It's red and fun and I love it!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Christophe wrote:

I am a genius...almost geek We obviously have identical minds except for one of us favours summer clothing while the other prefers winter attire Wink That's all that separates us from being identical!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:51 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

haha. queen

i'm gonna take it in to get fixed next week, i've been putting it off cause the place i take it to is far away, so i need a day off work to do it. it's been this way for awhile now, i've just been borrowing my Grandma's car when she doesn't need it, but today she was busy! can't complain when i get to drive her Lexus, though!

I'm glad you're able to get it fixed. That can be an expensive problem to fix! I am dreading the day when something happens to my car. I have been very fortunate so far and I haven't had a single thing go wrong with it. I probably just jinxed myself though! pale
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:52 pm

My internet is being an assface, so I'm gonna log off for now. Later, guys!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Christophe wrote:

I do, and yes it is! My dream car would be a '65 Mustang, but it's just not practical for me since I can't work on it myself. I have a 2004 40th Anniversary Mustang. It's red and fun and I love it!

Sweet Very Happy I like pretty much all Mustangs they just look so classic. If I was American that is the car I would go for definitely.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I am a genius...almost geek We obviously have identical minds except for one of us favours summer clothing while the other prefers winter attire Wink That's all that separates us from being identical!

It's like we're twins! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
My internet is being an assface, so I'm gonna log off for now. Later, guys!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

that's...all that separates you? that's kinda creepy.

okay, now off to the optometrist to get my eyes checked and get new contacts. i've been going around with only one contact lately. eesh. i bet they're gonna make me do the thing where the machine blows air in my eye, that thing is so creepy No
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

steph wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

okay, now off to the optometrist to get my eyes checked and get new contacts. i've been going around with only one contact lately. eesh. i bet they're gonna make me do the thing where the machine blows air in my eye, that thing is so creepy No

I could make so many jokes about things blowing in your eye, but I'm feeling nice so I won't Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know! What's your favourite colour I bet it's the same as mine?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Sweet Very Happy I like pretty much all Mustangs they just look so classic. If I was American that is the car I would go for definitely.

Awesome! Are they uncommon in England, or just not practical? I have loved Mustangs since I was a very little kid, and I remember when I was six telling everybody that I would buy one when I grew up. I stuck to it and bought my car a few months after I got out of college. I can't imagine having any other car than the one I have now...unless it was a 2013 Race Pak Mustang! I would get into serious trouble with that car!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I could make so many jokes about things blowing in your eye, but I'm feeling nice so I won't Razz

Frying Pan

gee, you're feeling nice?? remarkable! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know! What's your favourite colour I bet it's the same as mine?

My top three favorites are purple, blue, and green. Are any of those your favorites too? That would be so weird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next