DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Springsteen

Go down 
+118
shiftynj
brunswick18
NotLikeWeBleed
bt211
Johnny 99
The Angry Johnny Revue
reitzel6570
kappanera
The_River
Debonair
Anya_TGA
TheMagnificentDreamer
Jaws
moosicmaniac
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Thunder Peel
BossTime
songs like a comfort
f1schu111
oh_megan
moconnell23
BuddyHolly
Raoul_Duke
DiamondSinatra
NYYFAN523
bringiton_ty
Definitely_Josef
Shorestyle69
acousticbandit
HeroOfVirtue
Emusic
onbackstreetsinbackseats
gtalbott
StitchesOnTheRadio
QuizzlyBear
CapedAvenger
03aarm
40 Miler
rumham
ral
covsc1922
Mikael
redheadchick
_rebekka_
Klown
bringiton
The Poet Jonah
joshyboytyler
Camus
TGAforLIFE
steph
nico0493
Christophe
I Came To Dance
mingus
eremitapa
Stalls_Standing
Gaslight23
Rizz
NeverTrustAJunkie
AngryJohnnyN1930
TGAFAN25
eagles1139
Mipi
Bea
Fiddler
Holland
luckyman
ThisMachineKillsFascists
dm1234
theBasemen
Daire
backseat99
Labhras
Álvaro
Down by the Mersey
luckysparks
plugga
Ghost
jzancan
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
Jerseyrain
DeathoftheCool
Matilda Noir
Philo
IrishNameAndAnInjury
brucesboots
Harbortown
riversedge
JimmyB
RobertODonnell
chickenman
Shrewsbury_Stars
Grant Michael
LuceroDiehard
chrissylovesbruce
Jay
Jack
MKULTRA
kieran
Ryan
Johnny99
e7c
simo
sarahjay
AmandaC.
steady now steady now
Scarlett
thecosmickid
drifter69
Angry Johnny
stephendgaf
Shipyards
Jukebox Romeo
ambrose
JoshRaymond
PatientFabiWheel
Forum Owner
122 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:57 pm

love to see them in spain
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 am

An extra Gothenburg show has been added. I'll be attending both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 am

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
An extra Gothenburg show has been added. I'll be attending both.
Me too Very Happy

Tickets were a bit of a nightmare but managed to get a GA for the 2nd show this morning.
Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Busy day at work today, and I'm all set for the tour.
Got tics for Oslo and both Gothenburg shows, all set for the following shows:

June 7th, San Siro, Milano, Italy
July 4th, Bercy, Paris, France
July 5th, Bercy, Paris, France
July 21st, Valle Hovin, Oslo, Norway
July 27th, Ullevi, Gothenburg
July 28th, Ullevi, Gothenburg

Looking forward to the big finale of the european tour in Gothenburg, should be good, not to mention the Independence Day show in Bercy in Paris. Never seen Bruce in France before, and although he didn't sell out Stade de France (in 2003), or Parc de Prince (in 2008) the Bercy shows are always good.

markbarlow wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
See, it ends in Gothenburg. It'll be the best show on the tour. SWEDEN BEST SPRINGSTEEN COUNTRY!!!
The Stockholm shows didn't compare with the Spanish or Italian in 2009. BUT Gothenburg is meant to be a good place to see him so I'm hoping to go and see if its true!

TWO reaseons, Stockholm is not Gothenburg and the old Olympic Stadium in Stockholm, wooden benches, is nothing compared to Nya Ullevi in Gothenburg.
AND, the Stockholm-stand in 2009 came too early on the tour, while Italy and Spain both were towards the end. Besides, with Jay Weinberg sitting in on the drums for his father in Stockholm, it wasn't really the same. Bruce picked up a sign for the E Street Shuffle in Stockholm, and Jay didn't know it, so they dropped it. With Max on the kit, they can play nearly anything.

Unfortunotly, tickets are not selling very fast in Spain and Italy this time either. No shows in those countries are sold out from what I heard, and Barcelona couldn't even sell enough to get an extra show this time. And that's at the Olympic Stadium that holds 55 000. In 2008 Bruce sold out Camp Nou twice, with a capacity of about 75 000.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 pm

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/njsea_cant_keep_contract_with.html

EAST RUTHERFORD — An appellate court ruled this morning that the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority cannot keep its deals with Bruce Springsteen and other major entertainers a secret.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 am

Got 3 spare Bruce Manchester Standing tickets if any one is interested,will split them buy 1or 2 etc.
Face value + booking fee £62 each.

All Sold

Last edited by luckyman on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:11 am

luckyman wrote:
Got 3 spare Bruce Manchester Standing tickets if any one is interested,will split them buy 1or 2 etc.
How did you end up with 3 spares?!
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:22 am

Got my ticket for Madrid! I'm even more excited than when I first get I ticket to a TGA show Wink.

Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 am

markbarlow wrote:
luckyman wrote:

I had told my Brother in law i would sort my tickets out myself but when he got through straight away at 9am he decided to buy six (he needed 3 i also wanted 3)but i got through at the same time so we ended up with 3 spare

Cant decide which others to go Barca/Madrid been to both before,or not to bother and wait for the Gaslight and do a few european shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 am

luckyman wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
luckyman wrote:

I had told my Brother in law i would sort my tickets out myself but when he got through straight away at 9am he decided to buy six (he needed 3 i also wanted 3)but i got through at the same time so we ended up with 3 spare

Cant decide which others to go Barca/Madrid been to both before,or not to bother and wait for the Gaslight and do a few european shows.
Ah, makes sense. I bought mine on the dot but I honestly think there'll be a few tickets for the UK shows knocking around for less than face nearer the time.

In terms of other shows, try Gothenburg - last shows of the tour and meant to be a great place to see him. Tickets apparently sold out yesterday but I think they're holding more back.
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:45 am

markbarlow wrote:
luckyman wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
luckyman wrote:

Ah, makes sense. I bought mine on the dot but I honestly think there'll be a few tickets for the UK shows knocking around for less than face nearer the time.

In terms of other shows, try Gothenburg - last shows of the tour and meant to be a great place to see him. Tickets apparently sold out yesterday but I think they're holding more back.

Yeah been to Stockholm watching Bruce,but they say Gothenburg is better when i looked though all the hotels where booked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 am

luckyman wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
luckyman wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
luckyman wrote:

Yeah been to Stockholm watching Bruce,but they say Gothenburg is better when i looked though all the hotels where booked up.
I checked out the hotels a few days ago. There was some availability but the rooms were stupidly expensive so I've booked into a hostel for about £20 a night which I can live with.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 am

Clarence Clemons III statement on the new Bruce tour

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=307175705972956&id=100000415860138

Dear Bruce, thank you for the love you gave my family during the difficult months that came with my father's passing . However the discussions over how the band should, and what direction it shoulld take has been difficult. but as we the living move on, I want to make it clear that we, meaning the Clemons family fully support any decions the "Boss" makes, there is no discussion, Bruce has a gift that warms all of are hearts and soul. Rock on brother rock on!
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Booked tickets (presale) through Live Nation for Manchester!! and great news from the clemons family there
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:34 am

Looks like a lot of Dimestore Saints will be at the Manchester show. Myself included.. Cant wait!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Got tickets to the Dublin show on the 17th July, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 am

Im off to Hyde Park on July 14th , hope those some good support acts on!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:23 am

Holland wrote:
Im off to Hyde Park on July 14th , hope those some good support acts on!!!
Me too Very Happy

Hoping for Frank Turner but that's probably unlikely.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I am still hoping for gaslight. A GIRL CAN DREAM.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Tickets for Manchester sorted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 am

I am still struggling with the E-Street Band with no Clarence Clemons concept. Maybe I will just stick with the memories I have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
I am still struggling with the E-Street Band with no Clarence Clemons concept. Maybe I will just stick with the memories I have.

I have a different issue. Bruce is by far my favorite musician of all time. That being said, I've seen so many shows over the years that they've begun to lose a lot of their magic. When it gets to a point where you can predict a song with 95% accuracy based on the way Bruce counts off ("1-2-1-2-3-4") at the beginning, that's kind of a sign to me that I need a break. I'd actually prefer a Devils and Dust style tour at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
you can predict a song with 95% accuracy based on the way Bruce counts off ("1-2-1-2-3-4") at the beginning
You can predict with 100% accuracy that one - Born in the USA. Laughing

I partly agree with both viewpoints - I was actually expecting a solo or Seeger Sessions style tour next and this E Street tour seems (to me) almost 12 months too early. Not because of CC's death but because it just doesn't seem like that long since the previous tour finished.

It'll certainly be odd seeing an E Street show without CC - he was such a huge presence, even later on when he was quite immobile. You cannot overstate how much CC will be missed by fans and the band but would I miss the next E Street tour because he's not around? Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

You're right markbarlow, a few more:
One, Twoooooooooooooooooooooo-------Born To Run Very Happy
One two...------------------------------------ Badlands Very Happy
One two three four (pretty quick)-------Bobby Jean Very Happy
Two three four.... (heavy counting)----Darkness On The Edge Of Town Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiddler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fiddler

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Gothenburg , July 27th, marvelous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Springsteen
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next