DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Springsteen

Go down 
+118
shiftynj
brunswick18
NotLikeWeBleed
bt211
Johnny 99
The Angry Johnny Revue
reitzel6570
kappanera
The_River
Debonair
Anya_TGA
TheMagnificentDreamer
Jaws
moosicmaniac
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Thunder Peel
BossTime
songs like a comfort
f1schu111
oh_megan
moconnell23
BuddyHolly
Raoul_Duke
DiamondSinatra
NYYFAN523
bringiton_ty
Definitely_Josef
Shorestyle69
acousticbandit
HeroOfVirtue
Emusic
onbackstreetsinbackseats
gtalbott
StitchesOnTheRadio
QuizzlyBear
CapedAvenger
03aarm
40 Miler
rumham
ral
covsc1922
Mikael
redheadchick
_rebekka_
Klown
bringiton
The Poet Jonah
joshyboytyler
Camus
TGAforLIFE
steph
nico0493
Christophe
I Came To Dance
mingus
eremitapa
Stalls_Standing
Gaslight23
Rizz
NeverTrustAJunkie
AngryJohnnyN1930
TGAFAN25
eagles1139
Mipi
Bea
Fiddler
Holland
luckyman
ThisMachineKillsFascists
dm1234
theBasemen
Daire
backseat99
Labhras
Álvaro
Down by the Mersey
luckysparks
plugga
Ghost
jzancan
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
Jerseyrain
DeathoftheCool
Matilda Noir
Philo
IrishNameAndAnInjury
brucesboots
Harbortown
riversedge
JimmyB
RobertODonnell
chickenman
Shrewsbury_Stars
Grant Michael
LuceroDiehard
chrissylovesbruce
Jay
Jack
MKULTRA
kieran
Ryan
Johnny99
e7c
simo
sarahjay
AmandaC.
steady now steady now
Scarlett
thecosmickid
drifter69
Angry Johnny
stephendgaf
Shipyards
Jukebox Romeo
ambrose
JoshRaymond
PatientFabiWheel
Forum Owner
122 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 am

Daire wrote:
Tickets for his Dublin start from $113. Fuck that.

Man of the people my arse.

odd starting price when the UK ones are 55
Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm

plugga wrote:
Yeah it's pretty huge haha my friend wants to drag me there to queue the day before! I might look like a zombie
Go for it! You'll have a good time outside the venue, you'll get a number and there'll be roll-calls like every two hours or so, so you don't have to be there all the times anyway. Besides, there's no place like in the pit at a Springsteen-concert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:11 pm

chickenman wrote:
plugga wrote:
Yeah it's pretty huge haha my friend wants to drag me there to queue the day before! I might look like a zombie
Go for it! You'll have a good time outside the venue, you'll get a number and there'll be roll-calls like every two hours or so, so you don't have to be there all the times anyway. Besides, there's no place like in the pit at a Springsteen-concert.
I'll show up early though probably not the night before. I'm hoping just to get in the back of the pit.

Any recommendations where to stay near the venue? I stayed at a Best Western about 30 mins walk away last time but it wasn't cheap.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

yeah I'm probably going to do that, never queued for that long but my record is currently 12 hours Razz

no idea of where to sleep honestly, I rarely ever go to Milan, I'll ask around and let you know!!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Pinkpop is possibly confirmed May 28th 2012.
Back to top Go down
theBasemen
A Contender
A Contender
theBasemen

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm

It is confirmed! He is going to end the Pinkpop-festival on monday. I will be there!
I'm hoping for another great headliner (Pearl Jam).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Naked-Sweat-Drips/259797094

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 am

theBasemen wrote:
It is confirmed! He is going to end the Pinkpop-festival on monday. I will be there!
I'm hoping for another great headliner (Pearl Jam).
I'd consider it if Bruce AND Pearl Jam are there. Tickets not on sale till March right?
Back to top Go down
theBasemen
A Contender
A Contender
theBasemen

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 am

That's right, they'll be on sale from March 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Naked-Sweat-Drips/259797094
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 am

Hiya guys hoping for some advice R.E tickets for bruce I'm based in the uk and am hoping to attend the Milan and Madrid shows was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the official ticket suppliers. Also many people are saying they've already got their Milan tickets just wondering if I'm missing something as the official site says there not yet on sale. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am

Bruce's official site has been useless this time for updating the tour dates.

The Italian site for buying tickets is www.ticketone.it. The Milan tickets went on sale last Thursday and I believe standing (prato posto unico) has sold out (for now). They often release extra tickets in Italy so keep an eye out. The postage is a bit expensive (€20).

For Madrid, you'll want www.ticketmaster.es. Tickets go on sale on Thursday morning at 10am (Spanish time which I think is 9am UK). You usually have to pick the ticket up from an outlet in the city or the box office at the venue.

Don't be too worried if you can't get the ticket you want straightaway - both sites usually release additional tickets. When Bruce played Barcelona back in '08 I only had a ticket for the 2nd night but bought a standing ticket for the first night 2 days before. There'll also be a lot of touts to haggle with and spares from fans.

Register with www.backstreets.com - they've got a decent ticket exchange on there and I've bought and sold without problem.

Edit - BTW, I'm also going to Milan so see you in the queue!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
A Contender
A Contender
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 pm

How quickly do you reckon Hyde Park will sell out? Bit annoyed because they go on sale Dec 3rd...just before Christmas, poorest time of the year! Cheers! Reckon I'll have any chance if I wait it out til December payday? Or just break my bank account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Ghost wrote:
How quickly do you reckon Hyde Park will sell out? Bit annoyed because they go on sale Dec 3rd...just before Christmas, poorest time of the year! Cheers! Reckon I'll have any chance if I wait it out til December payday? Or just break my bank account?
In my opinion, it'll be an easy ticket. It might officially sell out before the end of December but there'll be loads on ebay/fan forums nearer the time, probably for less than face.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 pm

yeah prato tickets for milan are sold out, the last hundreds are being sold these days in some shops only in milan : )
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks for the help mark. June cant come quick enough now. Will definitely be doing Madrid as i happened to have booked a week there for my birthday on 18th of June so was over the moon when the announcement came for the bernabeu. will hopefully have milan sorted shortly. Thanks again for the help see ya in Milan Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:58 pm

dm1234 wrote:
Thanks for the help mark. June cant come quick enough now. Will definitely be doing Madrid as i happened to have booked a week there for my birthday on 18th of June so was over the moon when the announcement came for the bernabeu. will hopefully have milan sorted shortly. Thanks again for the help see ya in Milan Very Happy .
You'll have a great time, Madrid's a fantastic city. Watch out for petty crime there - I had my wallet nicked there which was annoying!

I'd love to do Madrid too - any Spanish Bruce shows are crazy (like the Italian ones) but I've got some exams at the end of May so probably going to give it a miss.
Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:54 pm

European tour schedule:

Date City VenueOn Sale
13 May Sevilla Estadio Olimpico 14 Dec
17 May Barcelona Estadio Olimpico Lluis 29 Nov
25 May Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena 28 Nov
27 May Cologne Energie Stadion 28 Nov
28 May Landgraf Pink Pop 3 Mar
30 May Berlin Olympia Stadion 28 Nov
2 June San Sebastian Estadio Anoeta 2 Dec
3 June Lisbon Rock in Lisbon 3 Dec
7 June Milan Stadio Meaza 24 Nov
10 June Florence Stadio Francesco 1 Dec
11 June Trieste Stadio Trieste 1 Dec
17 June Madrid Estadio Santago Bernabu 1 Dec
19 June Montpelier Park & Suites Arena 29 Nov
21 June Sunderland Stadium of Light 1 Dec
22 June Manchester Etihad Stadium 1 Dec
24 June Isle of Wight Isle Of Wight Festival 25 Nov
4 July Paris Bercy 29 Nov
5 July Paris Bercy 29 Nov
7 July Roskilde Roskilde Festival 30 Nov
9 July Zurich Stadium Letzigrund 12 Dec
11 July Prague Synotip Arena 5 Dec
12 July Vienna Ernst Happel Stadium 5 Dec
14 July London Hard Rock Calling 3 Dec
17 July Dublin RDS 1 Dec
21 July Oslo Valle Hoven 30 Nov
23 July Bergen Koegen 30 Nov
27 July Gothenberg Ullevi 30 Nov
NOTE:
Kinda expecting an extra show at Ullevi, Gothenburg, to be added.

The UK-based fanclub badlands also say they "have it on good autorithy" that another show may be added in Barcelona, if the first show sell out quick enough.

Also there has been some rumors about a show in Israel, and although it dosen't semm likely, this is the first time Bruce and the E St. Band goes to Prague, so nothing is impossible I guess....(?)

I've allready bought tics for Milano and wanna do Oslo and Gothenburg, and dreaming of going to the double-date in Paris, the independence day show should be good!

Last edited by chickenman on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:56 pm

one of my friends is going to gothenburg but I am really too broke Neutral
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm

See, it ends in Gothenburg. It'll be the best show on the tour. SWEDEN BEST SPRINGSTEEN COUNTRY!!!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 pm

we'll see, we'll see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Harbortown wrote:
See, it ends in Gothenburg. It'll be the best show on the tour. SWEDEN BEST SPRINGSTEEN COUNTRY!!!
The Stockholm shows didn't compare with the Spanish or Italian in 2009. BUT Gothenburg is meant to be a good place to see him so I'm hoping to go and see if its true!
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 am

Got my ticket for the Gothenburg show. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
Got my ticket for the Gothenburg show. Smile
I've been trying all morning and now getting sold out. Evil or Very Mad

I know its only a pre-sale so will try again tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 am

Sorry 'bout that. Better luck tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 am

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
Sorry 'bout that. Better luck tomorrow!
Kept trying and bingo - got a GA!!

See you there!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

Fucking Sweden again Sad Very Happy ! Well that doesnt bother me that much. I got money and I hope that I got the time. My friends have been bothering about Roskilde for a few years. UK is always great place to visit. I know that nobody cares, but i'll say this. You will NOT see my ass in Gothenburg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen   Bruce Springsteen - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Springsteen
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next