DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'59 Sound with Bruce!

Go down 
+2
Daire
samuelhw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
samuelhw
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

'59 Sound with Bruce! Empty
PostSubject: Something a little bit special!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2009/artists/gaslightanthem/video2.shtml#emp

Highlights from the Glastonbury performance on Saturday. As you can see, it was a huge moment for the band.
Back to top Go down
samuelhw
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Brian also sang No Surrender with The Boss during his headline set. It might be on the highlights, but they didn't show it on TV. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Yup. They nailed it. And were so excited to have Bruce there. But we can't watch it ouside the UK. I got it recorded and am gonna upload it asap.

BTW There's already a thread on this here.
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 am

Do you have video of the No Surrender performance as well?
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d4b00e7de18cfc64e62ea590dc5e5dbbe04e75f6e8ebb871
Back to top Go down
Goatboy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm

I finished watching this when I got home after work and it's just incredible. The iPlayer rippers won't download the video and I had a look on thebox.bz which has most of the Glasto coverage, looks like they only aired one song on the proper telly? Pfff. This one doesn't deserve to be lost in the BBC vaults.
Back to top Go down
saint
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 pm

I really love this "not available in your area" stuff, haha it makes me a very happy person.....or not (i thought that all of europe used to be in the same boat before, with only the the US doing this, but who knows anymore)
Back to top Go down
saint
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:29 pm

fabulous!! thank's for the effort!
Back to top Go down
Goatboy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:28 pm

saint wrote:
I really love this "not available in your area" stuff, haha it makes me a very happy person.....or not (i thought that all of europe used to be in the same boat before, with only the the US doing this, but who knows anymore)

I don't understand it... There is no moderation in the "protection" of intellectual property anymore. See: The YouTube debacle. As though music videos weren't the most effective form of advertising in history.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:27 pm

grrr i wanna watch it, if I could access the video I'm sure I could rip it up and post it on youtube lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 am

yeah i saw that video already in a forum @ "studivz" and i love that performance.

it is great to see, how much fun bruce and brian had performing together, both musicians with their whole heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound with Bruce!   '59 Sound with Bruce! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'59 Sound with Bruce!
Page 1 of 1