DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here comes my man single

Go down 
+12
Down by the Mersey
El Jefe
steph
steady now steady now
DeathoftheCool
tyoac
Jerseyrain
Labhras
StitchesOnTheRadio
TGAFAN25
Hanswurst
brucesboots
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

Here comes my man single Empty
PostSubject: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

El Jefe has just put artwork up for the Here comes my man single, he says there will be a cd and a mp3 (mp3 is already up on amazon UK) which will be Here comes my man/ + the 3 RSD 10" tracks, a 7" will be released in the US later. Is it just me but are Mercury or the band not telling us anything. Dribs and drabs from Jeff is not ideal at all.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 pm

so here's the cover-artwork: Wink

Here comes my man single 30802811
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

What are the RSD 10" tracks?

RSD?!?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm

brucesboots wrote:
El Jefe has just put artwork up for the Here comes my man single, he says there will be a cd and a mp3 (mp3 is already up on amazon UK) which will be Here comes my man/ + the 3 RSD 10" tracks, a 7" will be released in the US later. Is it just me but are Mercury or the band not telling us anything. Dribs and drabs from Jeff is not ideal at all.

That is annoying, especially since if it were a secret then he wouldn't be allowed to tell us. So if the info can be released why doesn't the band do it. Thanks for passing along that info.

Ryan, RSD = record store day, they're the same tracks listed in the other thread i assume.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:35 pm

ooooo wif the skinny love cover and 2 originals.... YES! It'll be out in 3 days!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
ooooo wif the skinny love cover and 2 originals.... YES! It'll be out in 3 days!

Where are you getting that info? the "out in 3 days" part.

Nevermind, found it on amazon uk. are we gonna be able to download it in the US? or do we have to wait and just listen to shitty rips until we get ours "in the future".
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

That is annoying, especially since if it were a secret then he wouldn't be allowed to tell us. So if the info can be released why doesn't the band do it. Thanks for passing along that info.

Ryan, RSD = record store day, they're the same tracks listed in the other thread i assume.
i would imagine they made a schedule for things like this a while ago. they're not going to vomit information all over us in one go.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Labhras wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

i would imagine they made a schedule for things like this a while ago. they're not going to vomit information all over us in one go.

Haha, interesting choice of words, yuck.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:49 pm

i am a wordsmith.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:13 am

Jeff says there will be a cd aswell, no idea where from or when ? The US 7" will come later.....why do they keep doing this when they know there are fans who collect everything....it seems every release means stress !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 am

brucesboots wrote:
Jeff says there will be a cd aswell, no idea where from or when ? The US 7" will come later.....why do they keep doing this when they know there are fans who collect everything....it seems every release means stress !!!!!!!!

Because they know that there are fans who will collect everything. Or better yet, those of us who can't resist something new so we'll buy it right away, then find out about a better deal or an alternative option and have to buy that too.

I just don't like this idea that the US gets vinyl but not till black friday and the uk gets the CD/mp3's in a couple days but no vinyl, if that's in fact what's going on. I mean it's not like it'll stop anyone but it's annoying to have to pay extra thanks to money conversion, shipping, etc. when they could just release it both places.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 am

Whats this about a couple of days though?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 am

Jerseyrain wrote:

check out the date http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hold-You-Up/dp/B009TJ2QIC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1351152934&sr=8-4
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

check out the date http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hold-You-Up/dp/B009TJ2QIC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1351152934&sr=8-4

It only has the track Hold Me Up. The way I understand it, the black friday 10" will have all acoustic tracks, Hold you up, misery and skinny love. So are they putting the same Hold you up on the Here Comes My man single? Or is this an electric version? These aren't questions we can answer yet but Im intrigued
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

It only has the track Hold Me Up. The way I understand it, the black friday 10" will have all acoustic tracks, Hold you up, misery and skinny love. So are they putting the same Hold you up on the Here Comes My man single? Or is this an electric version? These aren't questions we can answer yet but Im intrigued

They're all there, I just sent you that one as an example. They're listed individually. Not sure where the actual CD is supposedly listed.
Back to top Go down
tyoac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm

the artwork looks a lot like the one from my band. we did this last year Laughing
Here comes my man single 400287_10151117413536623_358940259_n
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

They're all there, I just sent you that one as an example. They're listed individually. Not sure where the actual CD is supposedly listed.
*supposably
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 am

Am I the only one who can hear a drum loop in the actual recording of here comes my man?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

I don't see the CD, but the download EP + video is listed here (and supposedly it should have been released today):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Here-Comes-My-Man-video/dp/B009TJ2O7U/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:04 am

Labhras wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

*supposably

supposably we're just posting made-up words here now. exspecially when Laurence is around.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 am

looks like they changed it to the 28th. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back any further!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:21 am

tyoac wrote:
the artwork looks a lot like the one from my band. we did this last year Laughing

it's quite a classic motif; just google "girl with suitcase"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 am

Dude, seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Here-Comes-My-Man-video/dp/B009TJ2O7U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1351278788&sr=8-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:37 pm

eehm
Quote :
Original Release Date: 26 Oct 2012
Release Date: 26 Oct 2012

..does this mean we'll know the new songs .. today ?! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes my man single   Here comes my man single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes my man single
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next