DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fashion thread!

Go down 
+18
Ryan!
The Boxer
DeathoftheCool
Miles
loazis
Phil Rockabill
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
efofex
steph
Holland
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
Harbortown
HorribleCrowe
plugga
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Fashion thread! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Jimmy, just judging from the pictures you've posted of yourself, you would probably look rather nice with a long sleeve button up, with the sleeves rolled up. It' a good look!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:41 pm

See, even a Girl confirmed it to be true.

Go for it dude. Just remember, no black button ups.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Black is the only color Shirt I own...
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Well that's not good. It's acceptable for T-shirts but black button ups kinda make you look like a waiter.

Unless you're performing at a rock concert or something.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 pm

I agree with Sarah, Jimmy. You would look very nice in a long-sleeve button up shirt. Why don't you think they work for you? And black is great, but not all black, all the time. Just don't wear pink. I hate when men wear pink!Mad
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I agree with Sarah, Jimmy. You would look very nice in a long-sleeve button up shirt. Why don't you think they work for you? And black is great, but not all black, all the time. Just don't wear pink. I hate when men wear pink!Mad
I like black, good solid color, and not a fan of most other colors, since they stick out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I like black, good solid color, and not a fan of most other colors, since they stick out like a sore thumb.

It's just so bland to wear nothing but black, though. Not every color sticks out like a sore thumb! Unless you're wearing neon or something.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:16 pm

JimmyB wrote:
That's where you're wrong.

Navy, maroon, gray, white, light blue are examples of good colors. Not to mention plaid and flannel shirts.
STOP BEING WRONG.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:17 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

It's just so bland to wear nothing but black, though. Not every color sticks out like a sore thumb! Unless you're wearing neon or something.
The only colors I really like are, Black, dark Blue, and the like.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Gee, aren't you a bundle of fun.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Navy, maroon, gray, white, light blue are examples of good colors. Not to mention plaid and flannel shirts.
STOP BEING WRONG.

YES! Plaid and flannel shirts are an excellent way to go. And there's nothing wrong with sticking out if you're doing it the right way. A little attention is a good thing!Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

STOP BEING WRONG.

YES! Plaid and flannel shirts are an excellent way to go. And there's nothing wrong with sticking out if you're doing it the right way. A little attention is a good thing!Razz

Plaid shirts are my favorite thing on a guy. As long as they fit correctly! No baggy flannels!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

The only colors I really like are, Black, dark Blue, and the like.

Black and dark blue are great, and if you want to stick with dark colors like that, why not try maroon like John suggested, or maybe a dark forest green or a charcoal grey or something like that. It doesn't have to be outrageous or anything, but a little color can make a big difference.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

STOP BEING WRONG.

Plaid shirts are my favorite thing on a guy. As long as they fit correctly! No baggy flannels!

Mine too, along with blue jeans and white t-shirts.Wink The two best looks for guys, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

STOP BEING WRONG.

Mine too, along with blue jeans and white t-shirts.Wink The two best looks for guys, in my opinion.

I agree!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Lets put it this way...I like loose fitting stuff for a reason. The same reason I have given up pop and mcdonalds, and restarted an exercise routine...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:44 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Lets put it this way...I like loose fitting stuff for a reason. The same reason I have given up pop and mcdonalds, and restarted an exercise routine...

What does wanting to wear loose-fitting shirts have to do with adding color or print? If you aren't comfortable with your weight, you could still change up the shirts a bit with long sleeves, plaid, color, etc. You might like it if you gave it a try.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

yeah black might make you look thinner but it doesn't do miracles, i am sure you'd look good in plaid shirts!!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 pm

I don't know, I just never really got into plaid...Just that whole...sticking out like a sore thumb or looking like a lumberjack thing
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm

basically everyone wears plaid so you'll just fit perfectly with the rest of the people at worst Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 pm

asos sales, now trying not to waste money on this stuff:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Lace-Dress-with-Full-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1702325&cid=5235&Rf-300=1946&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Berry

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Fit-Flare-Dress-with-Lace-Trim/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1796828&cid=5235&Rf-300=1946&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Red

http://www.asos.com/Denimocracy/Denimocracy-Coloured-Skinny-Jeggings/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2013110&cid=3630&Rf-300=1946&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Cobaltblue

http://www.asos.com/River-Island/River-Island-Mid-Wash-High-Waist-Skinny-Jean/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2064153&cid=3630&Rf-300=1946&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Blue

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Leather-Biker-Jacket-With-Collarless-Stitch-Detail/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1725722&cid=2641&Rf-300=1946&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 pm

I like that leather jacket!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I like that leather jacket!

I want a fake leather jacket SOOOO BAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:08 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I don't know, I just never really got into plaid...Just that whole...sticking out like a sore thumb or looking like a lumberjack thing

I'm wearing plaid right now and I do not look like a lumberjack. There are so many different patterns and colors you can choose from when in comes to plaid!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Thanks for mentioning that sale Plugga, got myself some trousers and a shirt! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fashion thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion thread!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next