DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

in the 70's guys wore burgundy and also white boots. Can you imagine? http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lypdvw5cz61r6wsmgo1_500.png Hoards of swinging 70's men in burgundy and/or white boots trolling the streets.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm wearing burgundy corduroy pants and black boots like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm

so hang on, are we getting a prostitute or what?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Empty sex won't fill the hole in your soul.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

in frightened rabbit's word: it takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself warm
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
it's fun though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 pm

plugga wrote:
in frightened rabbit's word: it takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself warm
Good song. I tried listening to that whole album this morning, but my iPod died. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

it'll fill the other hole, the one i'm more concerned about Wink
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:05 am

Labhras wrote:
so hang on, are we getting a prostitute or what?

i like the idea, but...not sure how Jimmy would react. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 am

Can we not just go with the frying pan idea instead!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 am

Maybe we should hit him with a frying pan to get him prepared for the prostitue. He'd flip his shit if he was his full self, after all. Perhaps smacking him in the head would knock his "romance issues" complex out of his system?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 am

It's not the talking and meeting part for me....It is just after the talking where I kind of freeze up when with girls. I mean, after a bit of talking, I still am not sure what to do next. Oh and for me, it seems like any girl I like, already has a boyfriend, at least the ones who i am friends with. Apparently I attract psychos as well.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 am

No offense dude, but I've heard you say that about three to four times already on this topic discussion. I think most people on here have come to a point where they've tried to give you the best advice they can. It'd be good to try and take some of it instead of just making these repeats over and over.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:46 am

JimmyB wrote:
It's not the talking and meeting part for me....It is just after the talking where I kind of freeze up when with girls. I mean, after a bit of talking, I still am not sure what to do next.

Okay Jimmy, I have a question. When girls talk, do you listen? Do you respond and keep the conversation going? Because around here, we talk to you and you leave, or we talk and you ignore us, or we talk and you just keep complaining. You're not going to get a girlfriend if you can't communicate at all. And if you're just getting to know the girl, why would you only talk to her a little bit? Keep talking and maybe you'll develop an interest or connection of some sort that will lead to another date and maybe even a relationship.

Also, you need to relax, dude! There's no reason to freeze up when you're talking to someone. Worst case senario, you guys don't click, you move on, and you meet someone else. You don't have to take it so seriously!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 am

I try to keep conversation going, But then I just run out of stuff to talk about, and it just gets a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I try to keep conversation going, But then I just run out of stuff to talk about, and it just gets a bit odd.

I don't really understand that, because I never run out of things to talk about! There is inspiration for conversation all around us - music, movies, books, hobbies, work, school, family, politics, religion (if appropriate), the possibilities are endless. Maybe you just overthink everything Jimmy, and get caught up in your own thoughts and worries, so you panic when there is a quiet moment. I don't know, I'm grasping at straws here! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Maybe we should hit him with a frying pan to get him prepared for the prostitue. He'd flip his shit if he was his full self, after all. Perhaps smacking him in the head would knock his "romance issues" complex out of his system?

let's just smack him with the frying pan til he's unconscious, then tell the whore to go to town!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

let's just smack him with the frying pan til he's unconscious, then tell the whore to go to town!
they don't like being called "whores". um... so i hear Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

they don't like being called "whores". um... so i hear Rolling Eyes

umm.

well, according to dictionary.com, this is the definition of a whore: a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet. so...that's like a short person who doesn't like to be called short or something. haha, i'm sure there is a much better analogy someone could come up with than that! goddamnit, if we are paying her good money to pop Jimmy's cherry, i will call her a whore and she will like it or she gets the frying pan, too! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

It's like saying a woman who gave birth isn't a mother.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
It's like saying a woman who gave birth isn't a mother.

that works :high five:
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:18 pm

eh i was just messing, i'm not really an expert on prostitute/ customer ettiquette! (etiquette? etaquette?arquette? DSS needs spellcheck!)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Labhras wrote:
eh i was just messing, i'm not really an expert on prostitute/ customer ettiquette! (etiquette? etaquette?arquette? DSS needs spellcheck!)

i believe you about as much as i believe jimmyb will ever cheer up and get laid.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

i believe you about as much as i believe jimmyb will ever cheer up and get laid.
So you believe him?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

So you believe him?

sure, buddy. sure i do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next