DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

romance issues - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Well she already has a boyfriend, and we have been friends. Just put it this way....I can make a girl blush from nice things said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Well she already has a boyfriend, and we have been friends. Just put it this way....I can make a girl blush from nice things said to her.

I honestly wouldn't read too much into that.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

I honestly wouldn't read too much into that.
Yeah easy there casanova, if you're in the friendzone she doesn't take it as anything other than a compliment.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:15 pm

I'd be more impressed if you could make a girl blush from saying naughty things, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:51 pm

can I, once again, confess my love for steph?
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

No harm JimmyB but my advice would be to you to 'man up' as it is. I mean its enough being called sweet (trust me i understand) but honestly, go for it, i mean like try it, sure what do u have to lose?

And I agree with Plugga, Steph you say what I'm thinking I guess haha
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah..she has a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:32 am

I say... just enjoy being single and don't look so hard for signs. If a girl likes you, you will know it Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 am

Like they say in Bring It On, "Stop clicking your red heels and wishing for home..." Girls always shooting for the stars with guys, it sucks
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 pm

plugga wrote:
can I, once again, confess my love for steph?

yes you may Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waltzingseñora
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
waltzingseñora

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

You're not alone, I'm not lucky at all as far as men are concerned.
I'm either too perfect for them or too weird. I can't really tell. scratch
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Well here we go again.....I have officially run out of good girls in my area. They are either not my age, hate my guts, have a boyfriend, or are too desperate for my liking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Jimmy, I'll give the one and only advice I give to my friends who don't go to school and are around the same age as me...

if you are going to complain about the lack of girls in your area, or the lack of available girls or girls who are around you who are not interested in you then it's time to go to some sort of school (PT OR FT) so you can meet new and different people.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:50 pm

It is not the lack of Girls as friends (Hell half of my friends are girls) None just want the relationship...and knowing my luck I would end up in classes with no girls.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 am

jimmy you gotta stop casting yourself in the role of loser/friend. no girl is ever going to fall for that.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:49 am

steph wrote:
jimmy you gotta stop casting yourself in the role of loser/friend. no girl is ever going to fall for that.

Havent we already discuss this same exact thing? I really feel like we did, anyone? Just me? Wow I got the worst case of deja vu right now.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 am

Perhaps shift the focus from "Woe is me, I don't have a gf/bf" to "How to enjoy life being single." Cus you know, there's a lot of positives to NOT being in a relationship. And I agree with Steph.

Dude, we've all been there. We've all said "Oh man, I'm a loser. No one likes me." I'm sure we can all agree that self-pity gets you nowhere and makes you less attractive. I don't think any of us are thinking "Poor JimmyB" I'm sorry to say. And plus, didn't you just recently reject a girl that liked you?

Also, ask your female friends why they weren't interested. Maybe they could offer you valuable feedback. You might not want to hear it, but it will probably help you realize why you're getting turned down. Cus honestly, none of us (unless there's some people here that know you offline) can be of much help past what we've all already said having had zero real life interaction with you.
/dimestoretoughlove

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 am

Enjoy being alone and getting to know yourself. It's truly not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:58 am

Being alone isn't the worst part, it's becoming alone.
Back to top Go down
waltzingseñora
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
waltzingseñora

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 am

Harbortown wrote:

Wow. That sounded very deep.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 pm

waltzingseñora wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Wow. That sounded very deep.
I think it's more cheesy, in the sense that it's something a 13 year old suburb girl would put on her Facebook status to seem intelligent, but on the other hand I do think it's true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:36 am

Movie date-ish type thing tonight, and there aren't any good movies playing where I live AT ALL. Literally the only thing playing is a buch of random kid's movies, one R movie, and fucking Twilight. Lame.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Just do not do Twilight....It makes you sick...literraly...hear about the seizures?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Well here we go again....Same girl who had a crush on me is crushing on me again...yet I have no attraction to her...nor can I develop it.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 am

Well here we go again...Same JimmyB who is crushing me with his romance issues is crushing me again...yet I barely have any sympathy left for him...nor can I develop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next