DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:37 pm

plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
I promise girls will appreciate it too haha

Truth. I used to be all "Oh how sweet! He trusts me enough to confide in me!" Now, if a guy starts in about his baggage/complaining at the beginning of things, he's immediately thrown into the Friend Zone for life.

Yep exactly, it's just annoying and it makes me feel weird

*hi5*

What I've found is that in the end they just want to bitch but don't want to do anything to change their situation, annnd they could give a rat's ass when something's bugging you (falls under that "they just want your attention" category"). So meh to all that!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 pm

well speaking of this...Weirdest dream ever, I was playing guitar on a stage with a full rock and Roll band, and somehow the girl I was Crushing on, actually kissed me and yeah, that is all that really stuck out...dreams predict the future huh?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:13 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
I promise girls will appreciate it too haha

Truth. I used to be all "Oh how sweet! He trusts me enough to confide in me!" Now, if a guy starts in about his baggage/complaining at the beginning of things, he's immediately thrown into the Friend Zone for life.

Yep exactly, it's just annoying and it makes me feel weird

*hi5*

What I've found is that in the end they just want to bitch but don't want to do anything to change their situation, annnd they could give a rat's ass when something's bugging you (falls under that "they just want your attention" category"). So meh to all that!

I'm going to quote everything, happened to me some time ago and I swear to god this guy also stopped talking to me because of this. PSYCHOPATH MUCH?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 pm

You want to think "Oh he's just scared and ran away cus he admitted all these deep feelings to me. He really likes me." Eh. He probably just found a new girl to complain to. Maybe yeah, he does like you. But not enough, and P.S. if disappearing is how they show their feelings then who needs it.

I swear- movies ruin us until we grow up and see love is actually almost nothing like it. Drama sells movie tickets. In real life, drama is a friggin' hassle that wastes lives. *shakes fist at John Hughes* *RIP*
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 am

^aww. i think a small part of me still hopes my life will turn out like a john hughes movie. ferris bueller is one of my all time favorite movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 am

steph wrote:
i think a small part of me still hopes my life will turn out like a john hughes movie.

I watched The Breakfast Club so much during middle school, and I always assumed I would someday experience that in high school.....ha. yeahhhhh, right. Couldn't have been more wrong! I miss middle school delusion.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 am

haha. i have to admit, right before high school started, i totally thought it would be like Clueless. i had that movie memorized. sadly it was nothing like it haha. Clueless never mentioned Mormons haha.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 am

JimmyB wrote:
well speaking of this...Weirdest dream ever, I was playing guitar on a stage with a full rock and Roll band, and somehow the girl I was Crushing on, actually kissed me and yeah, that is all that really stuck out...dreams predict the future huh?
there you go just pick up a guitar. boom problem solved. Wink
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Being in a band would certainly up your chances!

Sixteen Candles killed me: don't worry about having to make an effort and actually speak to the guy you like. He'll magically come over to your house on your birthday and kiss you.

I always joked that if my high school life was like any movie, it was probably Heathers and I was Winona.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:24 am

haha, yeah, heathers was much more logical and likely to happen. kill off your frenemies and fall in love with a psycho yet gorgeous young christian slater.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 am

Exactly. Why do you think I'm telling JimmyB not to waste his time on that girl? LOL I know a psycho when I see one. Well, now I do anyway!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 am

^haha. i like you's hah.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Very Happy
*stayawayfromthepsychosJimmyB!*
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 pm

haha...oddly enough..whenever I sleep I get the same dream...At least it is nothing nightmareworthy.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 am

^it's called an orgasm...
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 am

I giggled.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:40 pm

steph wrote:
^it's called an orgasm...

romance issues - Page 7 Tumblr_ll880qQwTq1qbsbszo1_500
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 am

haha
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Well, Got another girl saying I am "Sweet", not sure whether that is a good thing or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 am

There's a guy that buys coffee every morning at the gas station I work at and last week I was cleaning under the fountain drink machine and I said good morning like I always do, and he stopped what he was doing and said, "You are beautiful." And now every morning he finds me to say hi. I think it was the hairnet I was wearing that did it.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 am

Is he boyfriend material?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 am

JimmyB wrote:
Well, Got another girl saying I am "Sweet", not sure whether that is a good thing or not

Yes, Jimmy, sweet is a good thing. There are much worse things to be called!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 am

JimmyB wrote:

sweet could mean sweet like in aww you're sweet and asexual, like a little brother.
or, aww, you're sweet and i totally wanna hump you.

i won't bet on which one it is. but seriously, girls like a guy who takes charge (too a certain extent) so quit waiting and hoping for sweet girl to make a move. JUST DO IT. i think i owe Nike a dime now...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:00 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

sweet could mean sweet like in aww you're sweet and asexual, like a little brother.

ACCURATE. We need context.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 am

Harbortown wrote:
Is he boyfriend material?
Well, I'll be 19 in a few days, he's around 26, 27 I believe. Sooo, naaahhhhhhh.

plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

ACCURATE. We need context.

JimmyB, these two ladies are dead on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next