DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Elsie Review

Go down 
+55
Jerseyrain
AngryJohnnyN1930
Holland
chickenman
NeverTrustAJunkie
Tobbo
scarsrsouvenirs
Bea
eagles1139
cockypessimist
J.B.R.
Ghost
JimmyB
enola
bt211
I Came To Dance
simo
Angry Johnny
Vibes
myfuneralparty
Shrewsbury_Stars
Silver
The M
steady now steady now
Christophe
spgilbert
acousticbandit
JukeboxJuliet
I am Incinerator
Debonair
MKULTRA
Harbortown
bablor
Daire
Kilgore Trout
EstreetTramp
CluckyB
StopAndSlideToTheRight
carryon820
vamike
plugga
Phil Rockabill
loazis
MikeSig
RobertODonnell
moosicmaniac
Prisoner
riversedge
Jay
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
stephendgaf
efofex
steffuhnee
fullcollapse
DeathoftheCool
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Your Elsie Review - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Elsie Review   Your Elsie Review - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 am

i don't have a review, but i bought the cd at my local record store, only after checking that they didn't have the vinyl yet, they said they should be getting it, but i figured, this is one of the few groups i am willing to buy the cd and the vinyl for, and fully support. so as of now i have just the cd. just as i suspected, my favorite is black betty and second fave is cherry blossoms, but i could listen to the whole thing on repeat. my mom heard it playing in the car and said she liked it, i said i don't want to be rude, i would offer to burn my cd, but this is a band i want to support and i hate to burn a cd in this case.
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: Your Elsie Review   Your Elsie Review - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:56 pm

now, as I heard the record a few times, I really start to like behold the hurricane and black betty. weird how things turn out sometimes Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Your Elsie Review   Your Elsie Review - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:32 pm

This album is INCREDIBLE! I love TGA and I was afraid that a "side project" would pale in comparison, but I was totally wrong. Elsie is beyond amazing and I can't stop listening to these songs, all of which are true masterpieces.

I posted an actual review on my blog for anyone who's interested. I can't post a link in the forum yet because I'm new, but I think you can click on the website link at the bottom of this post.

Updated on 10/5:

Here is the link to my review just in case anyone is interested. I'm not a professional rock journalist or anything, but I'm a huge fan so I thought I would spread the word. Very Happy

http://willowwriter.blogspot.com/2011/09/horrible-crowes-elsie-review-5-stars.html

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Your Elsie Review   Your Elsie Review - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

vamike wrote:
now, as I heard the record a few times, I really start to like behold the hurricane and black betty. weird how things turn out sometimes Wink
Why didn't you like them at first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Elsie Review   Your Elsie Review - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Elsie Review
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7