DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14

Go down 
+22
Shrewsbury_Stars
Phil Rockabill
vamike
Blue_Collar_Man
bt211
steffuhnee
Debonair
myfuneralparty
cockypessimist
Don Juan
efofex
musicalprince
CluckyB
TGAFAN25
plugga
enola
madsmom
ral
JJW319
Harbortown
LuceroDiehard
steady now steady now
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:50 pm

http://www.ticketfly.com/event/54561
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Nice to see a date show up.

Can't wait for some East Coast dates
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh man!

And Fleet Foxes are playing in Santa Barbara the very day before. September is gonna be a good month.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
Nice to see a date show up.

Can't wait for some East Coast dates

east coast
east coast
east coast

hoping to God there is a Saturday date in Pitt/Philly/anywhere in PA...
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm

I'd be surprised if this ends up being a legitimate tour given what they've said about doing just a few shows. Hopefully I'm wrong and there's a show I can hit but I'm expecting LA, NYC/NJ and not much else.
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:55 pm

This show wasnt supposed to be announced yet , It looks like Troubadour screwed up big time.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 pm

madsmom wrote:
This show wasnt supposed to be announced yet , It looks like Troubadour screwed up big time.

oh well; I picked this up via the 'Andy Diamond's Choir' facebook group
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Yea the Trobadouar jumpled the gun on this one. I'm sure if the Horrible Crowes are doing some US dates there gonna announce it all at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm

really hope there is a San Francisco date cause I can't afford to fly down to the Troubadour like I did for the Brian Fallon Solo show last year.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 am

I'm very happy for everyone in the US that you get to see THC first. But you have to keep us updated here in Europe on every little detail ... promise? Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 am

so a friend of mine bought the ticket after buying his Horrible Crowes ticket, he sent the link to a couple other people to see if they wanted to join, and the page got taken down and is no
longer listed on the Troubadour's website.

Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
so a friend of mine bought the ticket after buying his Horrible Crowes ticket, he sent the link to a couple other people to see if they wanted to join, and the page got taken down and is no

the ticketfly link opens just fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

wow that's funky cause last night it was no longer listed on the troubadour site and the ticketfly link was down.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

wow that's funky cause last night it was no longer listed on the troubadour site and the ticketfly link was down.

you were drunk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm

The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Untitl10

I was not Drunk.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 pm

lol someones gotta take it easy, obvy you werent drunk
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:54 pm

No need for a new thead so (from FB):

Hey all,

We are really excited to announce our first 2 shows ever! We will be playing The Bowery Ballroom in NYC on September 8th and the Troubadour in LA on September 14th. The shows are going to be awesome, the vibe is going to be a like taking your girl out for a night at the theater, we can’t wait to see you there. You can get more info on the dates here.

Also our new record “Elsie” is available for pre-order as of today. You can check it out over here, if you are into that sort of thing.

Thanks,

Brian and Ian

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Troubadour website says all ages
Horrible Crowes website says 21+

hmm?
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 pm

These had better not be the only two shows they are doing state side =P Or at least if they are Brian better tell us so I can shell out for the plane tickets Razz
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:

hmm?

if this is so i WILL be growing a beard and getting a fake...
Back to top Go down
musicalprince
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi guys, newly registered to the forum but long time TGA fan. Just booked tickets to see THC in LA at the Troubadour! I'm going to be coming from the UK to LA for about a week as I may as well stay and have a holiday while I'm there and was wondering if there would be any fans who would be kind enough to maybe meet up before the gig or anytime I'm there. I must confess I've only visit the USA once and that was NY so a little further for me this time! Thanks
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Wink
musicalprince wrote:
Hi guys, newly registered to the forum but long time TGA fan. Just booked tickets to see THC in LA at the Troubadour! I'm going to be coming from the UK to LA for about a week as I may as well stay and have a holiday while I'm there and was wondering if there would be any fans who would be kind enough to maybe meet up before the gig or anytime I'm there. I must confess I've only visit the USA once and that was NY so a little further for me this time! Thanks

I'm going to this show its a pretty cool venue not to big . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
musicalprince
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

Thats good to know! Im really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:58 am

JJW319 wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

hmm?

if this is so i WILL be growing a beard and getting a fake...

Wouldn't worry about it. Pretty sure it's always all ages there.

True story, once, outside of the troub, a dude told me that i could see Tijuana if I closed my eyes and then he got on a bus and left. /the coolest story, bro. Good times at the Troubadour.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

So here's the problem.

September 14 is a wednesday. On thursdays I have morning class, and I live in Santa Barbara. Is it possible to, with public transportation, make my way to LA during the day and coming back to Santa Barbara after the show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next