DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree

Go down 
+10
Bea
Jerseyrain
mongoose018
SubconsciousRitual
_rebekka_
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
Holland
Klown
ral
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 pm

How this will work:
I'll mail out a few copies to people. Those people promise to send a copy to at least one other person for free. Repeat.

What you need:
The ability to copy a dual layer dvd. Blank dual layer dvd(s).

Here's info on the file you'll receive:
Complete name : The.Horrible.Crowes.Live.at.the.Troubadour.2012.1080i.ts
Format : MPEG-TS
File size : 4.92 GiB
Duration : 51mn 58s
Overall bit rate : 13.6 Mbps

If you're interested, post here with your location and how many copies you're willing to pass along. After a few days I'll organize a distribution list and then add it to this post. Once that happens, people will need to PM/email each other with names and addresses. If you're not comfortable with sharing that information, sorry, this isn't for you. While I hope to accomodate everyone, I'm not sure how easy things will be for those outside the US. Klown has said he will take care of UK/Europe, so maybe that part is better left to him. Regardless, things will sort themselves out in the near future.

If the tree dies because you sign up but don't follow through with sending to the next person, I will likely call you out on it on here every chance I get. Also, this should not be sold. Period. Trades/B+Ps/freebies are all encouraged. Basically, don't be a jerk.

It's been a long time since I've done anything like this, so I'm likely forgetting something but I wanted to get this started. Don't hesitate to ask any questions either in this thread or via PM.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 pm

I'll sort you out with my info now Smile

I've a few dual layers lying about, so more than happy to get a good ball rolling for at least 2 UK and 1 Europe. (at least, I'll order a few more tonight)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello, I am happy to pass a few copies on I am from the North West of England, I know at least a few other fans in my location.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I'll sort you out with a copy mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Klown wrote:
I'll sort you out with a copy mate Smile

Awesome Very Happy I shall PM you my details.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 am

Hey I want to be in but I don't know if I'll be able to make a lot of copies. My dvd burner sometimes doesn't work in which case I'd have to borrow a friends computer and I'd feel guilty using it for more than a couple copies. I can make enough though to have one for myself and then pass at least one other one on.

I've never copied a dual layer DVD before, does it work the same as copying a regular DVD?
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:34 am

I want a copy to, i'm in Europe.
But i don't have any idea how to copy things on dvd. Never done that...
But i'm willing to pay for the dvd+shippings costs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:46 am

I would like to get a copy too and I can pass a few copies on as well.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am

Emusic wrote:
I want a copy to, i'm in Europe.
But i don't have any idea how to copy things on dvd. Never done that...
But i'm willing to pay for the dvd+shippings costs!
Ditto, but I'm in the US. I think this would crash my computer, but I'd pay for a copy if possible.
Back to top Go down
mongoose018
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I can do two copies for the US and Canada. I am in Vancouver. Let me know.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Id love a copy and will pass on another once I have it?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:52 am

I can do at least a copy for Holland and _rebekka_, so at least that will be the disc out in the UK a bit more, and a copy in Europe as well.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am

I will let people know once I get my copy, then start sending out to more people.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:18 pm

i'd love to get a copy too, and i'll send out copies to whoever wants it.
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Sign me up. I'm in Baltimore, MD. I can pass along 3 additional to those in need!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Can I get a copy of this as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Vibes wrote:
Can I get a copy of this as well?

can you follow directions?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Holland wrote:
I will let people know once I get my copy, then start sending out to more people.

If you could hook me up when you get yours please Shaun and I'll see about copying for some one else?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Holland wrote:

If you could hook me up when you get yours please Shaun and I'll see about copying for some one else?

I know you guys haven't done a tree before but the reason I asked for locations/etc is to try to organize the distribution for everyone in advance.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm

ral wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
Holland wrote:

I know you guys haven't done a tree before but the reason I asked for locations/etc is to try to organize the distribution for everyone in advance.

Wigan England
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Holland wrote:

Yes I would be happy to do that.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
ral wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
Holland wrote:

Wigan England

noted. my point was more that people don't need to track down their own copies now. it will all be sorted out in the near future.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 am

Klown's copy went out last week and he'll be handling the UK/Euro side of things.

I'll be in touch with the few people that offered to make more than one copy in the US to get things rolling.

Looks like asking people to make a copy of this instead of just paying for it greatly reduced those interested. Not surprised. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
outerheaven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm in Scotland, I'd take part in the passing of this DVD. Been waiting so long to see this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm in a tough position because I'm going off to college a week from today but I'm really desperate to see this, so if anyone in the tree has any way of uploading this, privately or publicly so I can watch, I would be really grateful....Elsie is my favorite album and I'm just dying to see it performed live.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree    The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour - tree
Page 1 of 1