DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14

Go down 
+22
Shrewsbury_Stars
Phil Rockabill
vamike
Blue_Collar_Man
bt211
steffuhnee
Debonair
myfuneralparty
cockypessimist
Don Juan
efofex
musicalprince
CluckyB
TGAFAN25
plugga
enola
madsmom
ral
JJW319
Harbortown
LuceroDiehard
steady now steady now
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Come on Californians, help me out here please. I know you're out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Public Transportation in LA sucks...your best bet would be Greyhound bus or Amtrak Train.
Back to top Go down
Don Juan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

I bought a ticket for the LA show, but stuff has come up and I won't be able to make it out. If anyone would like the ticket, let me know. I just selected the "print your own" option so I can just email the attachment to you. Don't want any money for it, just want it used.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/donwebb
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 am

Man I'm still thinking about whether or not I'd be able to get to LA and back from Santa Barbara to see the show. Or if I could afford it. Can I get back to you in a couple of days, Don Juan?
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 pm

So why has this show not sold out??
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 pm

To quote Brian Fallon during the Gaslight show in Gothenburg: LA sucks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Maybe cause its during the middle of the week....I would have gotten my ticket already if it was on a weekend night,
Back to top Go down
Don Juan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 am

No problem, Harbortown. Just let me know if you need it sent to you.
Back to top Go down
musicalprince
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 am

Just wondering if anyone fancied a pre-gig meet up? Coming over from England so would be good to meet a few other Horrible Crowes fans!
Back to top Go down
cockypessimist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cockypessimist

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

coming from vegas for the show does anyone know if there is an opening act and if so who?

and @harbortown, i have no clue about getting around from one part of LA to SB, but i do know anything you will learn in class that next day will not compare to the experience of this show the night before. make it happen even if it means missing a lecture brother
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:37 pm

So who is actually going to this show?
Back to top Go down
myfuneralparty
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
myfuneralparty

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I am. I am.

I'll be at both the LA and LB shows.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Damn. I may just have to go but I don't know how to make my way in LA.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey, Don Juan.

I'm definitely interested in that ticket now. I realize it's a little bit late and if you've sold/given the ticket to someone else I completely understand. I also sent you an email but incase that didn't go through, I'm posting here as well.
Back to top Go down
Don Juan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:05 pm

No prob, man. I just sent you a reply email with the ticket attached.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:19 pm

You're a god damn boss, man, thanks a ton.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 pm

So seeing as Don Juan was a total gentleman and sent me his ticket, the question arises: How do I make my way from Union Station to Troubadour?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Quote :
So seeing as Don Juan was a total gentleman and sent me his ticket, the question arises: How do I make my way from Union Station to Troubadour?

Hitch hike?, lol you might loose an organ but you'll get to see the best show of your life sunny
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Man, I'm skipping thursday morning astronomy and saying goodbye to a perfectly good night's sleep for this. Might as well screw the organs while I'm at it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:43 pm

[quote="Harbortown"]Man, I'm skipping thursday morning astronomy and saying goodbye to a perfectly good night's sleep for this. Might as well screw the organs while I'm at it![/quote

google maps will get you where ever you need to...they have a public transit option which tells you which bus/train to take and what time.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 am

Tired as balls from the Fleet Foxes concert but I'm even more excited about the THC gig now.
Back to top Go down
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:15 am

bounce Ahhhh, it’s today! (technically)
I’m excited, but I;m even more excited for the show at the record store.
Should be fun
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Brian tweeted that they have arrived in LA.

I flew all the way from MA for this show (couldn't make NYC last week) so I was relieved to hear they are here as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:44 pm

bt211 wrote:
Brian tweeted that they have arrived in LA.

I flew all the way from MA for this show (couldn't make NYC last week) so I was relieved to hear they are here as well Very Happy
I was tempted to go look for him when he tweeeted that! ahahah, see you there pal Smile
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

...Are people actually dressing up for this? The THC site does say, "...Expect lamps and dim lights. Wear something pretty, and boys, don’t forget to shave…"

I don't want to look like a goober not dressing up. #Firstworldproblems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14   The Horrible Crowes  at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes at Troubadour, LA - Sep 14
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next