DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV

Go down 
+40
EyesOnThatCadillac
brucesboots
TGAFAN25
simo
ksupilot
ral
f1schu111
bringiton_ty
SubconsciousRitual
HighLonesome
outerheaven
TGAforLIFE
The Angry Johnny Revue
mongoose018
Jerseyrain
tyoac
Holland
jdc
njguy99
rumham
LoboJones
eagles1139
JJW319
Bea
Jeff
TheEmptyBones
moonlight
snakester
Breanne
big blue
NeverTrustAJunkie
dustinpardue
dbzgtom
Prisoner
brianisbae
IrishNameAndAnInjury
redheadchick
Klown
StitchesOnTheRadio
NYYFAN523
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 am

Don't if anyone has the channel Palladia, but they are showing The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour this weekend.

http://www.palladia.tv/series_sched.php?seriesID=38742
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 am

yes! thank you!
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
yes! thank you!

No problem! I was SHOCKED when I saw it on the guide. Can't wait to watch it. An episode of VH1 Storytellers with Bruce is on right before it too ironically lol.
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:45 am

Someone needs to rip this and put it online...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

Sweet! I know what I'm doing tonite; parked in front of the tv with my DVR!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am

Cool! I just set my DVR. That is so exciting, and really shocking! Woohoo! Clap
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 am

I don't think I have that channel >_< hopefully it gets posted online. Or made into a DVD. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:03 am

If this doesn't make it online, I'm hunting down all of you that watched it, and didn't upload it Razz

This will be so much better than the pro-shot/audience bootleg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 am

Klown wrote:
If this doesn't make it online, I'm hunting down all of you that watched it, and didn't upload it Razz

This
Back to top Go down
dbzgtom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 pm

stupid Viacom taking this channel off Direct TV Mad
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Prisoner wrote:
Klown wrote:

This

but but but I don't know how to get it off my DVR and upload it!
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Klown wrote:
Someone needs to rip this and put it online...

Yes PLEASE! I have every channel BUT Palladia for some reason on Fios. I would love to see this
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Dustin- I have FIOS. I don't know what your channel setup is but Palladia's channel 711 for me. Which is basically in the middle of no man's land. Keep hunting- maybe you have it? I have the plan with HBO though so I don't know if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 pm

So were the covers only at the NY show or did they cut them out? Just wondered. Jeez I forget how great this album is. Anyway I have it on my DVR so if anyone knows how I can get it off there and turned into a digital file, I'd be happy to do it but at the moment I don't even know if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 pm

I didn't remember Last Rites being a rocked out version like that- pretty cool. They cut out the covers for the broadcast anyway (probably cus of royalty stuff, etc.).

BTW Palladia is grouped in with all my HD channels. I don't have HD but I am able to watch that channel anyway.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I didn't remember Last Rites being a rocked out version like that- pretty cool. They cut out the covers for the broadcast anyway (probably cus of royalty stuff, etc.).

BTW Palladia is grouped in with all my HD channels. I don't have HD but I am able to watch that channel anyway.

Ahh royalties, duh!
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 pm

What a great show. Interesting that it was played in order of the album, with the exception of ladykiller.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Did anyone else think it was rather awkward the way Brian just walked off at the end? haha I just thought it was so weird.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 am

And left the rest of the band out there. Yes, I thought that was awkward too!
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 am

Remember, the actual closing song was never tear us apart, the inxs cover. That was the same in ny. So, he did come back out after walking off.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:13 am

redheadchick wrote:
And left the rest of the band out there. Yes, I thought that was awkward too!

Haha, yeah it was just like "k bye". I think the crowd was confused too. I thought maybe he was the only one who went away for the encore or something but at least take Ian with you!
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 am

Also, I've been meaning to ask this - what's up with the toys on stage? Here, alex has eeyore on his keyboard. At MHOW, I was right under alex r. On his amp were four or five toys, including a little dinosaur and a few other figurines. The toys were back again at the letterman show. Does anyone know if there is any meaning behind them?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 am

big blue wrote:
Also, I've been meaning to ask this - what's up with the toys on stage? Here, alex has eeyore on his keyboard. At MHOW, I was right under alex r. On his amp were four or five toys, including a little dinosaur and a few other figurines. The toys were back again at the letterman show. Does anyone know if there is any meaning behind them?

Haha, I cracked up when I saw eeyore. I know he always has them but I think he has either switched some out or just added more over the years. I'd love to know if there's a meaning behind them too
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am

I know they have to edit these shows to fit into one hour, but it stinks that we didn't get to hear Brian's banter between the songs. There was a particularly funny story he told about guidos at hunka bunka, which is the predecessor of starland ballroom in sayreville, nj, my hometown. That place was hell!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 am

big blue wrote:
I know they have to edit these shows to fit into one hour, but it stinks that we didn't get to hear Brian's banter between the songs. There was a particularly funny story he told about guidos at hunka bunka, which is the predecessor of starland ballroom in sayreville, nj, my hometown. That place was hell!

I want to hear the banter too! It's too bad the whole thing isn't online. That's cool you saw the show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV   The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: Live at The Troubadour on TV
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next