DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Thread

Go down 
+54
Ryan
EyesOnThatCadillac
Jables
Definitely_Josef
MKULTRA
Paddy
bringiton_ty
Kosburn59
SubconsciousRitual
YouCanCallMeSally
sickgirl
A_Regular
LuceroDiehard
kirstyt
Klown
DeathoftheCool
plugga
mirrorenigma
Ryan!
HorribleCrowe
eremitapa
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Don Carlo
Labhras
Camus
Harbortown
IKeeptheDiner
riversedge
ThisMachineKillsFascists
kkent16
drifter69
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Philo
Holland
fullcollapse
GraveRobbers
NeverTrustAJunkie
Jaywalk
sara.furry
Jay
undead and buried
colmillionaire
ShieldYourEyes
Crockin
clashcityrocker
micwatson
kieran
redinthemorn
steph
Daire
loazis
JoshRaymond
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Drunk Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 pm

I was so glad I was still drunk when I woke up, and then I didn't even have a hangover after. It was only yesterday when I saw one of my friends that I realised how bad I was the night before - there's so much I don't remember.

Horrendous hangovers I've had plenty of too. Went out on a Thursday night and was still hungover on the Sunday evening once.
Back to top Go down
eremitapa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
eremitapa

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Played acoustic in a restaurant this evening with a friend, free beer for the win! cheers
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Camus wrote:
I've just got up and I'm pretty sure I'm still horrendously drunk. HELP.

You don't need help. You're drunk, you won.
that's my new favourite saying lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 pm

so I went to a Speakeasy bar last night. the place was dope. the place doesn't allow a group of more than six and you have to silence your phone and can't talk too loud once inside..we got sussed few times.
once you get in the bar tender asks you like ten questions and makes you a drink depending on how you answer the question...my friend's drink had egg white in..super weird but super cool.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
so I went to a Speakeasy bar last night. the place was dope. the place doesn't allow a group of more than six and you have to silence your phone and can't talk too loud once inside..we got sussed few times.
once you get in the bar tender asks you like ten questions and makes you a drink depending on how you answer the question...my friend's drink had egg white in..super weird but super cool.

sounds fun. at least it's different from the usual bar experience. was it crazy expensive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:50 pm

my drink which was called new orleans cocktail was ten bucks...my friends drink with the egg white was 12 bucks.
it's a cool place and a nice environment but I wouldn't go there every weekend.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:51 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
my drink which was called new orleans cocktail was ten bucks...my friends drink with the egg white was 12 bucks.
it's a cool place and a nice environment but I wouldn't go there every weekend.

that's not bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

you have to be with the right type of people to enjoy it cause the whole keep it down/quiet thing only works if you are with people you kno well.

i didn't get beer there but they had 1920s style beer
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
you have to be with the right type of people to enjoy it cause the whole keep it down/quiet thing only works if you are with people you kno well.

i didn't get beer there but they had 1920s style beer

i'm not a quiet drunk at all. but if i just had one or two, i could do that. the whole "rules" thing turns me off at first, i just never go to any bars that are kinda pretentious like that. but i can see why they have the rules at a place like this. i definitely wanna go to one sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am

I got a flask you guys!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
I got a flask you guys!

tell us more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
I got a flask you guys!

tell us more

I was at Costco, about to buy a $40 handle of Jonnie Walker when a package of 1.75L of Jim Beam+ 5oz Flask for 20bucks caught my eye.

So I had to buy it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
I got a flask you guys!

tell us more

I was at Costco, about to buy a $40 handle of Jonnie Walker when a package of 1.75L of Jim Beam+ 5oz Flask for 20bucks caught my eye.

So I had to buy it.

nice! that sounds like the kind of thing they come out with around Christmas.
costco is pretty cheap for booze, but the best place ever is Total Wine.
$40? no way i could pay that much for booze!
also, good to know someone else calls it a handle. no one seemed to understand what i meant when i said that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm

steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
I got a flask you guys!

tell us more

So I had to buy it.

also, good to know someone else calls it a handle. no one seemed to understand what i meant when i said that!

dude 40 bucks is cheap for Jonnie Walker...I think it was Jonnie Walker Blue (could be green) that goes for 300 bucks.

also not sure if a 1.75L of whiskey is called a handle...I mean if it was a only 1 liter than its a handle for sure.
I don't think I have ever seen Total Wine but BevMo is pretty cool also.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:53 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
I got a flask you guys!

tell us more

So I had to buy it.

dude 40 bucks is cheap for Jonnie Walker...I think it was Jonnie Walker Blue (could be green) that goes for 300 bucks.

also not sure if a 1.75L of whiskey is called a handle...I mean if it was a only 1 liter than its a handle for sure.
I don't think I have ever seen Total Wine but BevMo is pretty cool also.

BevMo is good, but Total Wine is at least a few bucks cheaper on everything. 1.75l is what i call a handle. but i go thru that in less than a week these days, so $40 is WAY too much!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 am

guys i ran out of whiskey so i'm putting gin in my diet coke. it tastes like i'm sucking a christmas tree. in case that needs translation, it doesn't taste good. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:45 am

go buy some whiskey and then listen to Lucero. make it a good night.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:46 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
go buy some whiskey and then listen to Lucero. make it a good night.

A) i haven't cashed my check yet
B) i am in no state to drive right now

SO NO
i will buy it tomorrow.
and MAYBE i will listen to lucero

most likely I WILL KEEP LISTENING TO AM! COVER BASTARDS OF YOUNG AND ROCK OUT IN MY ROOM ALONE!
that's what steph calls a good night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

steph wrote:
guys i ran out of whiskey so i'm putting gin in my diet coke. it tastes like i'm sucking a christmas tree. in case that needs translation, it doesn't taste good. No

Sucking a christmas tree, lol
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

I think I am giving up ordering vodka/hard liquor when I go out on the rare occasion I drink. I'm going to go for the dinky drinks like "Mike's Hard Lemonade" or some such fruity nonsense. I just wanted to announce that.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I think I am giving up ordering vodka/hard liquor when I go out on the rare occasion I drink. I'm going to go for the dinky drinks like "Mike's Hard Lemonade" or some such fruity nonsense. I just wanted to announce that.

i'm trying to order beer or just water instead of whiskey and diet coke, once i have one, it's hard to stop Razz so i'm with you, toots!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

I ordered vodka/soda a few weeks ago and it was so strong it tasted like gasoline. I'm so lightweight now I get buzzed after like, three sips. Plus let's be honest, I never drank liquor cus it was tasty and I just don't give a crap about getting wasted anymore. At least Mike's, margaritas, etc. have some kind of enjoyable flavor. I'm old.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

haha! you are not old. you look young in your photos.

yeah, i know what you mean. that's a pretty strong drink! vodka usually mixes well and it doesn't have much taste compared to other liquors.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:53 pm

It's good with fruity sodas like orange or black cherry. But restaurants/bars almost never have either of those flavors. Booo.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
It's good with fruity sodas like orange or black cherry. But restaurants/bars almost never have either of those flavors. Booo.

haha. cause they're not mature or cool flavors Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Thread
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next