DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Thread

Go down 
+54
Ryan
EyesOnThatCadillac
Jables
Definitely_Josef
MKULTRA
Paddy
bringiton_ty
Kosburn59
SubconsciousRitual
YouCanCallMeSally
sickgirl
A_Regular
LuceroDiehard
kirstyt
Klown
DeathoftheCool
plugga
mirrorenigma
Ryan!
HorribleCrowe
eremitapa
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Don Carlo
Labhras
Camus
Harbortown
IKeeptheDiner
riversedge
ThisMachineKillsFascists
kkent16
drifter69
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Philo
Holland
fullcollapse
GraveRobbers
NeverTrustAJunkie
Jaywalk
sara.furry
Jay
undead and buried
colmillionaire
ShieldYourEyes
Crockin
clashcityrocker
micwatson
kieran
redinthemorn
steph
Daire
loazis
JoshRaymond
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Drunk Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Daire wrote:
kieran wrote:
Finished my degree yesterday and man was I drunk. Last exam straight to the SU for a few pints then a School of Geography drink reception where 2 pints of wine where consumed and then for the rest of the night I was on the dark rum and coke. Safe to say I now feel horrendous.

Congrats! Can't wait to finish Uni, absolutely sick of it at this stage.

Thanks feels good to be finished messed up the last exam a bit but I was beyond the point of caring.

drifter69 wrote:
feeling like shit today myself,went to see a few local bands and ending up drinking alot of morgan spiced,gotta get back on it tonight though while watching the boxing.

That was what I ended up on and I am still feeling ill had the most depressing hang over meal earlier.

Back to top Go down
kkent16
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kkent16

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:48 am

Definitely got too drunk last night. We were walking from the bar to Erbert's and Gerbert's and I'm not quite sure how it happened, but i ended up on the cement, face down. All I remember is that my friend's were yelling, "Get her up! Get her up!"

I woke up this morning with a few cuts on my cheek and my knee. Not sure how I managed to not catch myself with my hands but instead let my face hit the cement..
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:46 am

fuck, i've got too many embarrassing drunk stories to tell, it's...embarrassing. most recently, apparently (i don't remember cause the combination of the meds i'm on plus alcohol = black out drunk after a few drinks) my friend and i were walking to a bar, and the guy in front of us was clenching his ass, and i apparently kept asking everyone on the street if they agreed with me that he looked constipated. i'm so retarded.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:06 am

Contry to popular belief Desperadoes taste like utter shit I decided last night but twas good got merry and watched Jeff Rowe play a really cool set.
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:31 pm

kieran wrote:
Contry to popular belief Desperadoes taste like utter shit I decided last night but twas good got merry and watched Jeff Rowe play a really cool set.

That tequila beer?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:25 am

drunk tonight. gonna be drunker tmrw for timeshares. pbr on tap at the your welcome inn bar in bethlehem. my little brother is a saint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

steph wrote:

fuck, i've got too many embarrassing drunk stories to tell, it's...embarrassing. most recently, apparently (i don't remember cause the combination of the meds i'm on plus alcohol = black out drunk after a few drinks) my friend and i were walking to a bar, and the guy in front of us was clenching his ass, and i apparently kept asking everyone on the street if they agreed with me that he looked constipated. i'm so retarded.

hahaha, that's about the only thing that has made me smile and laugh today... thank you!
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

I've been out 4 times in the past 8 days, in which i've had 5 half bottles of vodka and god knows how many shots. Came home last Sunday with 12glasses, don't know how i got them out of the club without being spotted by the bouncers! And then i added 6shot glasses to said collection on Wednesday night, i think i'm a klepto with booze in me haha

Only drank on 3 outta the 4 nights out, my sober night went well, out for a friend's birthday. Ended up walking another friend home in the pouring rain, her in tears after fighting with her boyf, me just wearing a t-shirt cause i gave her my shirt; awkward as hell but in the end it wasn't too bad!

Going off the booze for about 18days now, think i should save my money for when i get my exam results when ill celebrate/drink my troubles away like a boss haha
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

hahaha, that's about the only thing that has made me smile and laugh today... thank you!

no problem...i'd rather be fodder for entertainment that just straight up retarded!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm

plan for the day get really hammered then enjoy the riot before tonight
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 am

Got BBB in my A-Level results, got into uni and onto the course i wanna do!

Pub time me thinks Smile Time to go get blocked!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Ahhh A- Level results celebrations, that was a fun time , well done sir enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm

BBC I got today for my AS results, so glad I don't have the extra pressure of getting into Uni until next year feel sorry for all yr13's. Gutted I dropped my A in Lit but I WILL bring it back up to an A next year! You heard it here first Wink

oh and I will be drunk tonight/
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm now off out to celebrate ABB in my A Levels Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I drank Red Stripe for the first time last night. decent cheap beer.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

I love red stripe Smile
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 am

Spent half of tonight in a self imposed drinking exile away from everybody else. One of my best friends is going to London tomorrow for uni/college. Im not that close to anyone in my famiy at all so this is the first time Im losing anyone. Safe to say I had to drink a few before i Could listen to anyone say goodbye. so broke up right now Crying or Very sad

Probably safe to say I wouldnt be so drunk (or feel spo cut up right now) if my other mate hadda believed me when i told her that i would fight her corner over anyone elses in this world. Kinda more broke up over the fact that she doubted me or my friendship with her

All im sayin is that copious amounts of guinness can take ur mind off almost anything (but not this really)
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 am

People are generally selfish and mean.

And I'm sorry to hear that philo.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 pm

vodka and oj for breakfeast fucking tasty
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:11 pm

So go out for my last night before going to university and end up dislocating my knee again, I think this proves that I shoud drink so much as my knee cap doesn't sit where it is supposed to be anyway and is prone to dislocation Sad
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:21 pm

im not drunk. i actually don't drink. but its just a funny anecdote id like to put.

im a volunteer firefighter and long story short we had a big fire at a local business last night. my actual brother (not using that as a term for fellow firefighters) is also a member and showed up on an engine after me. we both were outside after a little while of work on it and we realized he was wearing a gaslight shirt and i was wearing a horrible crowes shirt. so i think brian fallon had something to do with it, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Whenever you're drunk, listen to ghostpoet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usksH8B07do
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

drunk and watching cowboys rule
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 am

Im on the brink of becoming T-total , the unfortunate thing is the only way i see some of my friends is when i am drinking.
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

As of the first of October I've gone off alcohol until Hallowe'en

Just thought about it and really drink is a waste of money in the long run like, I spent the guts of the past year drinking (I can honestly count on one hand the amount of completley sober days I had in July and August) and really, its not worth it, needa stop myself before I get some sorta problem haha And also, basically, when I've had way too much drink I turn into a bit of an asshole, hate that I change so much after a few too many like

So yeah off it to Hallowe'en at the earliest really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Thread
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next