DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Thread

Go down 
+54
Ryan
EyesOnThatCadillac
Jables
Definitely_Josef
MKULTRA
Paddy
bringiton_ty
Kosburn59
SubconsciousRitual
YouCanCallMeSally
sickgirl
A_Regular
LuceroDiehard
kirstyt
Klown
DeathoftheCool
plugga
mirrorenigma
Ryan!
HorribleCrowe
eremitapa
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Don Carlo
Labhras
Camus
Harbortown
IKeeptheDiner
riversedge
ThisMachineKillsFascists
kkent16
drifter69
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Philo
Holland
fullcollapse
GraveRobbers
NeverTrustAJunkie
Jaywalk
sara.furry
Jay
undead and buried
colmillionaire
ShieldYourEyes
Crockin
clashcityrocker
micwatson
kieran
redinthemorn
steph
Daire
loazis
JoshRaymond
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Drunk Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:01 am

Drunk Thread - Page 6 U9nok
Drunk Thread - Page 6 IHyQh

These pictures are so funny right now
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:03 am

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
im not drunk. i actually don't drink. but its just a funny anecdote id like to put.

im a volunteer firefighter and long story short we had a big fire at a local business last night. my actual brother (not using that as a term for fellow firefighters) is also a member and showed up on an engine after me. we both were outside after a little while of work on it and we realized he was wearing a gaslight shirt and i was wearing a horrible crowes shirt. so i think brian fallon had something to do with it, hahahaha.

firefighters with good taste in music...mmm. im thinking of you and your brother as characters in "rescue me", mmm, mama likes.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:21 am

im drinking brandy mixed w/ oj. fucking sick, but it's the only booze in the house...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

Harbortown wrote:
Drunk Thread - Page 6 U9nok
Drunk Thread - Page 6 IHyQh

These pictures are so funny right now

i wanna roll around on a pile of those puppies...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 am

I don't really drink, but had friends over and it's the holidays so...this evening I discovered that black cherry soda + vodka is delicious. I also want you to know that I am full of cake and fruckies. If you don't know what fruckies are, you are missing out. Do you like Fritos? Do you like chocolate? Do you like caramel? Then you will like Fruckies.

Fruckies.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I don't really drink, but had friends over and it's the holidays so...this evening I discovered that black cherry soda + vodka is delicious. I also want you to know that I am full of cake and fruckies. If you don't know what fruckies are, you are missing out. Do you like Fritos? Do you like chocolate? Do you like caramel? Then you will like Fruckies.

Fruckies.

That is all.

Crisps with chocolate and caramel? As much as I like all of them that sounds a bit strange.

Also, a drunk thread?! This is great. I can see myself posting in here a lot in the future drunken
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:19 am

Salty + sweet + chocolatey + crunchy = delight
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Fruckies.

That is all.

vodka goes with anything! you can't taste it. you could put vodka in water and it would still taste good. i like chocolate and caramel, but fritos? you nasty.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am

OMG it's delicious.

I should also mention it contributed to bringing on a multi-hour case of tachycardia along with the rest of the junk I ate all night. I was in a food coma. And it was fun. Back to yogurt & fruit shakes tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Aaaaaaah. Christmas Eve pub lunch with copious amounts of beer. This evening should fly by and it'll be tomorrow before I know it
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm

I toured a brewery today . drunkness = a lot
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 am

Got on stage last night and sang with timeshares. God, I was such a fool....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 pm

I turned 21 last week and man, drinking isn't the same when it's legal.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Correct. You get to go to pubs and bars and spend your hard earned money Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Camus wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Correct. You get to go to pubs and bars and spend your hard earned money Very Happy

thats what I did the night of my 21st...but idk why spend 7 bucks on a bottle of Sam Adams at a bar when I can go to the supermarker and by a 6 pack for 10bucks.

Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Yep, it's always gonna be that expensive. I think we pay £3 at most for a pint when in the pub which isn't too bad - $7 is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 pm

i'm reading a jack kerouac book where he complains bout having to spend 15 cents for a beer!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 am

You'll soon learn a gaff party, or cans in someone's house are far better than going out on the town.

Few things greater than a big gang of mates getting locked around a kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 am

^agreed.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 am

I am not drunk but FFS the Lucero crowd was. I'm pretty sure the couple next to me made about 3 babies tonight Sad Gross.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:42 am

^aaawkward...who'd have ever thought of lucero as baby making music?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 am

These people did. They finally left but were replaced by more people who were blind drunk. I can't imagine how wasted their NYE show tomorrow is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:30 am

Merry new year my drunk friends!
Back to top Go down
Don Carlo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Carlo

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 am

Been drinking and was watching the various new years musical acts on the networks and just thinking how awful the general publics taste in music is based on the performers. And Justin bieber doing Let It Be? Come on now that's a disgrace and why would Santana ever agree to do it with him? The revival tour at times square tonite would've been legendary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thread   Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Thread
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next