DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause

Go down 
+117
pleasepassthesoup
brunswick18
Shrewsbury_Stars
PPQ
musigny
kappanera
jessie__tje
rated_r_67
DiamondSinatra
bt211
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
racecar
jonester
DeathoftheCool
Tusseto
Christophe
Steve70s
33RPMHero
sinkorswimmydear
saraM87
Commander Vimes
eagles1139
The Last Jukebox Romeo
HolyBreakOfDay
Hanswurst
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Grant Michael
matkins
SinkOrSwim.
B701
VanillaMintFusion
Hirti
Álvaro
ifieverstray
_rebekka_
bringiton_ty
brucesboots
SubconsciousRitual
Rizz
MikeSig
TheEmptyBones
moreblue
holdsteady82
Ghost
NYYFAN523
TGAforLIFE
StitchesOnTheRadio
redheadchick
LuceroDiehard
40 Miler
Camus
Jack
EveryLittleSecret
Casey
Sinngh
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
Paula
kirstyt
Klown
bringiton
riversedge
ktp
Gaslight23
Down by the Mersey
steady now steady now
Jerseyrain
Hoot
Phil Rockabill
drifter69
verbos
Tiffany
enola
Daire
CluckyB
loazis
StopAndSlideToTheRight
rivercities
IAmDisappeared
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
Silver
plugga
Stalls_Standing
brianisbae
J_Schooly
Holland
jeffrey2
Jaywalk
Jeff
mescalero
GraveRobbers
Bea
ozfacter
ExitEnglish
JJW319
simo
thisisjah
Tobi
carryon820
J.B.R.
colmillionaire
ral
PFREEZY
hostutca
thomas94
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
steph
koolmcr
JoshRaymond
Prisoner
rhg5010
TonyRockyHorror
Jukebox Romeo
121 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 am

Just got the Time Will Tell EP in the mail this morning. Listening to it at 33rpm is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Have anyone been to the recent shows that he is playing with Flogging Molly? I'm going on Saturday and was curious about set-lists, merch, etc.. I have a feeling I may be one of the few that is going to see him rather than the other bands. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

I went specifically to see him and only stayed through maybe half of Flogging Molly (not cus they were bad, just cus I don't really know the songs and they were starting to blend in, plus I wanted to get home and photo edit/write the article). He played about a half hour. I think I saw the EPs on sale as well as two t-shirts I hadn't seen before that aren't up on his website. He plays by himself (no band). He goes on first.

Can't recall the entire setlist because I deleted my notes, but I do remember the Coma Girl medley, Prague, Time Will Tell, C'Mon Kid, Resolutions, the Loved Ones song ... don't know the title but he says "Alright, alright" in it.

I wrote about the show here if you want to read more. http://www.examiner.com/article/concert-review-dave-hause-on-tour-with-flogging-molly
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:09 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I wrote about the show here if you want to read more. http://www.examiner.com/article/concert-review-dave-hause-on-tour-with-flogging-molly

Thanks! I should have realized to send you a note. I was the one that thanked you on Twitter this morning for the great article wave Did you happen to notice if he was at the merch table? I'd love to meet him and from what I've heard, he is pretty approachable and hangs out at the merch table sometimes.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Oh- well hello! ha

I didn't see him at merch during the show, no. During the Gaslight tour I saw him hang out at merch and he chatted to people after his own shows, so maybe you'll luck out!
Back to top Go down
Grant Michael
A Contender
A Contender
Grant Michael

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

matkins wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Thanks! I should have realized to send you a note. I was the one that thanked you on Twitter this morning for the great article wave Did you happen to notice if he was at the merch table? I'd love to meet him and from what I've heard, he is pretty approachable and hangs out at the merch table sometimes.
Dave usually does hang out at the merch table, as do some members of Skinny Lister, the other opening band on this tour. He wasn't at the merch table when I saw him in Grand Rapids, but that was because his flight was delayed and he had to leave all his stuff at the airport to make the show in time.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

That's so cool he hangs out at the merch table. Did anyone see his recent tweet about the lady who came to the merch table? haha Dave's a funny guy!
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:46 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
That's so cool he hangs out at the merch table. Did anyone see his recent tweet about the lady who came to the merch table? haha Dave's a funny guy!

Yes! That was absolutely hilarious Laughing Poor Dave. She was probably twice his size. I may have to give him a hard time about her if I see him at the merch table on Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

That was so funny! Some people just should not drink, haha. It sounds like Dave handled himself well though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Check out his amazing acoustic gig at the Ramones Museum in Berlin last November

https://youtu.be/mAS62WhOeFY

Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 pm

thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 am

Saw Dave tonight and he was even better than I expected. He did a new song and had the crowd singing along. Before the show, people were asking who he was, but I'm pretty sure he gained some new fans. Does anyone remember TGA's twitter post last week about coming up with the best caricature of Dave? I printed two of the winners and held them up at the show since I was up front. He said that he didn't draw pictures of me at work and I might as well show the crowd. I thought he was mad for a minute, pale but he was just joking. He called a guy out and called him an a**hole for throwing coins on the stage at him. That got a round of applause.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

Who the hell throws anything at the stage? And especially coins!? Evil or Very Mad

I was just thinking today how happy I was to see him play a week ago. Glad it was a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:13 am

Rise Records is apparently re-releasing Resolutions. And El Jefe's done a new poster for it...

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 C8687c34752e11e2bbaa22000a1fb198_7
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:48 am

Ive ordered the bundle with the blue t shirt. Looking forward to having this on my wall!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:35 am

Did anyone get the newsletter? Sounds like there was big news in it...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm a bit confused on HOW to get the newsletter. I saw his facebook post that was like "sign up" but to what?
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:58 pm

I wasn't sure either at first, but I went to Davehause.com and found a sign up box on the right side of the page. I hope it is the correct place!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah I'm signed up via that but still no newsletter :/ Maybe it just hasn't gone out yet.
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Dave Hause, Hot Water Music, Social Distortion at Stone Pony Summer Stage, Saturday June 22. Tix on sale Friday but I just saw there is a venue pre-sale starting 10am Wednesday. Trying to find out if a password is required.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 pm

The newsletter went out today, lot's of people helped out on his new album and he thinks it's his best work yet!

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:01 am

B701 wrote:
Dave Hause, Hot Water Music, Social Distortion at Stone Pony Summer Stage, Saturday June 22. Tix on sale Friday but I just saw there is a venue pre-sale starting 10am Wednesday. Trying to find out if a password is required.

Where is the venue pre-sale?
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am

Ticketmaster.com. Password is 'swoon' again.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 am

cool thanks!
Back to top Go down
ifieverstray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:41 am

anyone now chords for meet me at the lanesß
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next