DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AineS
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Empty
PostSubject: Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)   Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey, I'm new to this forum and wanted to ask a question. Hopefully someone will be able to help out on this. Myself and a few friedns went to Dublin for the Social Distortion gig on August 21st 2012 with support from Dave Hause. Dave mentioned at the end of the set (at least post-gig discussion led us to concur) that he'd be back in Dublin in support of The Gaslight Anthem in the fall. I can't see anything online to support this and i'm thinking it was wishful thinking on our parts. IF anyone else was there and heard him, can you clarify, if not, does anyone know about any Irish dates in the future?? Question
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)   Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 am

I had dejavu reading this because I think Klown posted the same thing on here somewhere after talking to Dave about it. If I find it, I'll direct you to it. Or maybe he'll just read this thread and clarify it himself.

*Not sure if he said Dave was supporting TGA though. I think he said Dave must have meant he was doing a solo show b/c TGA isn't going to Ireland on that tour.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)   Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 am

Yeah, was talking to Dave later on that night, he said it was just the UK tour, and that he hoped to get back to Ireland early next year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)   Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 am

i had assumed they'd come here next year since the lads said they would do more touring after christmas.
Back to top Go down
AineS
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)   Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks guys! Its a pity, usually i'd jump at the chance to take a trip to Scotland but i've so much on up until January its not going to be possible. I'll keep hope for a date in 2013 then! Cheers! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)   Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ireland 2012 (Dave Hause)
Page 1 of 1