DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pre-order news

Go down 
+44
Daggar Slade
Jaywalk
IKeeptheDiner
WWD4D?
Jukebox Romeo
Ivefoundgod
Asleepontheforestfloor
ral
steph
Hendrix94
Chris
stupendoussven
LittleSkill
dmac
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
Vibes
El Jefe
xstevenbx
kieran
Tobi
ktp
Bigtittykitty
e7c
TGAFAN25
Palmer89
JoshRaymond
Daire
Novella
MCStevepants
kcdc
simo
tdawg
Ryan
Perry
stephendgaf
Little Eden
Jay
RobertODonnell
andy.mac
massie1903
DukeStreetKing
drifter69
steady now steady now
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

pre-order news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 am

cmon its 6am put em up.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 am

6am...try 11am. I'm hoping it won't be long, I've got revision to do and can't with the wait for the website. Well I could, but...you know.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 am

haha. be worth it i think but yeah wait is killing me. need more chat on here to keep me occupied.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 am

Who is selling the 180gm versions? I would prefer that but I dont think the VC copy is.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:56 am

kieran wrote:
Who is selling the 180gm versions? I would prefer that but I dont think the VC copy is.

SOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 am

Which we cant order from grrrrr. I dont understand the whole no international shipping as it worked out fine with the 59 sound.

However not willing to pay that much so looks like im going to get the euro press on green which also happens to be 180gm.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:00 am

kieran wrote:
Which we cant order from grrrrr. I dont understand the whole no international shipping as it worked out fine with the 59 sound.

I especially don't understand it when they actually offer the international shipping option when you get to the cart
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 am

steady now steady now wrote:
kieran wrote:

I especially don't understand it when they actually offer the international shipping option when you get to the cart

I think thats probably more a software issue their end. They can enforce a block. I tried to order something of them before that was america only and got an email back from the guys there saying it had been rejected.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 am

kieran wrote:

from vc.com
"As a reminder, we will have our exclusive color and copies on 180 gram black vinyl for sale."
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 am

stephendgaf wrote:
kieran wrote:

from vc.com
"As a reminder, we will have our exclusive color and copies on 180 gram black vinyl for sale."

I gather the black is the unlimited one.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

i dont even know what 180gm means..haha
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 am

stephendgaf wrote:
i dont even know what 180gm means..haha

the internet tell me:

"120-140 g is a 'normal' vinyl LP, like most new releases in the 20th century. 180 g is considered audiophile grade and most new releases and re-releases available today come out in this format. The record is thicker and heavier so it may be less prone to warping over time. Some claim sonic benefits on 180 g's like better stereo imaging, less noise, wider bandwidth, etc."
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 am

cool, thanks for the update. Smile
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 am

Vinyl collective preorders are up!

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SDTGAasvc
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 am

Posters are 19 x 25, white and metallic silver ink on thick black paper. They are really nice. They will be numbered not signed (1,000 would kill the wrist and patience) and frame worthy. The NYC show will have a sister poster. There are also steps being made to quell the collectors and as well as some ebay-killers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 am

xstevenbx wrote:
Vinyl collective preorders are up!

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SDTGAasvc

Got myself one of those. Rather have something a bit more exclusive/limited than 180gm. Works out at around £15 for us Brits that are interested.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

Awesome, any different posters coming for the UK audience when the American Slang site goes live at some point today? Or even the same...Would have got one had they been shipped to the UK.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 am

El Jefe wrote:
Posters are 19 x 25, white and metallic silver ink on thick black paper. They are really nice. They will be numbered not signed (1,000 would kill the wrist and patience) and frame worthy. The NYC show will have a sister poster. There are also steps being made to quell the collectors and as well as some ebay-killers.

welcome to the board; good to have you here
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 am

El Jefe wrote:

Thanks for that. They sound, and look, real good. Hope we get the chance to get our hands on them later today!
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am

I know they are thinking of printing more poster in Europe so they ship okay and people there are covered. Working with these guys has been quite eye opening about how much they care about the fans and the music. The next few weeks will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 am

Good to have you here...it's not often people involved and associated with a band can converse with their fans so openly. Just got to wait for the site to get up and running to see what I can spend my money on.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah, thought I would jump on and support the band. Please be kind.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am

hey El Jefe! your work is fantastic! love what you've done so far! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 am

Still waiting for the AS site to go live; are they waiting for the west coast to wake up (seeing SOD are on the west coast)?

I'm surprised VC didn't wait longer.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 am

And they sleep late...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pre-order news
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next