DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pre-order news

Go down 
+44
Daggar Slade
Jaywalk
IKeeptheDiner
WWD4D?
Jukebox Romeo
Ivefoundgod
Asleepontheforestfloor
ral
steph
Hendrix94
Chris
stupendoussven
LittleSkill
dmac
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
Vibes
El Jefe
xstevenbx
kieran
Tobi
ktp
Bigtittykitty
e7c
TGAFAN25
Palmer89
JoshRaymond
Daire
Novella
MCStevepants
kcdc
simo
tdawg
Ryan
Perry
stephendgaf
Little Eden
Jay
RobertODonnell
andy.mac
massie1903
DukeStreetKing
drifter69
steady now steady now
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

pre-order news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

SIDEONE DUMMY PREORDER SEEMS TO BE UP

http://store.sideonedummy.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SODS&Category_Code=GA

ALREADY ORDERED MY BUNDLE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

ditto! thanks so much again!
you = rockstar!
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Yeah no problem, hopefully everyone on this forum who wants one will get one before it's sold out. pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 pm

t-shirt, colored vinyl, and poster! cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Bullshit. They want me to pay $31 for shipping on top of $25 for the bundle. SideOne can shove that up their arse. Hopefully there'll be better options on the American Slang website.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm

if I wasn't an avid collector I would be upset too.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm

I would be all over those bundles except I don't like the t-shirt or the poster design...
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:11 pm

simo wrote:
I would be all over those bundles except I don't like the t-shirt or the poster design...

really? I thought they were legit! To each their own I guess
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 pm

simo wrote:

i agree. for some reason, I feel like they have had better tshirts/poster designs in the past
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I think the poster is pretty sweet, but not a big fan of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 pm

From VC

"This is just a quick update about tomorrow’s pre-order. While we don’t like to limit the number of copies per person, we do not want to see people ordering more than 2 copies. We know that no matter what happens, copies will end up on Ebay, but anyone attempting to put 10 copies in their cart will have 8 copies refunded. While we would prefer to sell the 450 copies we are placing into the store to 450 different people, we realize that some people might be buying a copy for themselves and a friend. I hope everyone understands. We are expecting this pre-order to sell out really quickly and we just want as many people to get a copy of our exclusive color. As a reminder, we will have our exclusive color and copies on 180 gram black vinyl for sale. We will have 2 test pressings to be awarded in a test pressing contest.

While I won’t mention the time we are posting the pre-order, expect the pre-order to be up in the morning. Thanks and Good luck."
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm

^I'm glad about that. I hope it goes up before 9:30 am though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 pm

khchausk8er wrote:
SIDEONE DUMMY PREORDER SEEMS TO BE UP

http://store.sideonedummy.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SODS&Category_Code=GA

ALREADY ORDERED MY BUNDLE!!!

you could order it even though you're outside of the US?
Back to top Go down
Bigtittykitty
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I was having issues with the sideonedummy order
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 am

how big do you reckon the t-shirt is?! guessing it's mens sizing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 am

Daire wrote:
Bullshit. They want me to pay $31 for shipping on top of $25 for the bundle. SideOne can shove that up their arse. Hopefully there'll be better options on the American Slang website.

then again with the shipping that expensive it doesn't matter how big the t-shirt is cos i won't be ordering it!

it's a shame we can't get a DSS box ordered & sent over in a bundle then we could all save on shipping!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 am

ktp wrote:
Daire wrote:

then again with the shipping that expensive it doesn't matter how big the t-shirt is cos i won't be ordering it!

it's a shame we can't get a DSS box ordered & sent over in a bundle then we could all save on shipping!!

I was quite shocked as well, as it came to £40 overall ($61.50), but if you think what each item would cost at a gig, then it's not that bad for a ltd vinyl, a poster, and a t-shirt, though I still think the postage is waaaayyyy more than what it should actually cost SOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 am

To be fair, it seems alot but in British pricing it's not a huge amount.

For me, £30 for CD, T-shirt and Poster is more than you'd pay at a gig for that stuff, even with the shipping costs. I think I'll wait until American-Slang.com goes live first, if I don't like any of it will get the SOD stuff.

Actually, scrap that:

Quote :
US ORDERS ONLY any international orders will not be accepted
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 am

$30 itself shocked me, i mean $10 for a poster? better be a pretty big poster.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:49 am

Palmer89 wrote:
To be fair, it seems alot but in British pricing it's not a huge amount.

For me, £30 for CD, T-shirt and Poster is more than you'd pay at a gig for that stuff, even with the shipping costs. I think I'll wait until American-Slang.com goes live first, if I don't like any of it will get the SOD stuff.

Actually, scrap that:

Quote :
US ORDERS ONLY any international orders will not be accepted

where does the US ORDERS ONLY come from, as my order went through just fine from the UK (with crazy int. p&p added on)?
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 am

When I clicked on one of the bundles it was right at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:00 am

Palmer89 wrote:

I never clicked on the bundle, just on 'buy one now', which takes you to the t-shirt size and then to your address/payment details; try it

however, I have now queried this with SOD, as I don't want to find they end up cancelling international orders (as it's 2am there, I'll probably have to wait for while before I know; do I meanwhile order from the AS store as well when it goes live?)
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 am

I really drives me nuts there is no option to pay via paypal .. I have all I want in the shopping cart and can`t checkout since I don´t have a credit card ... damn ... just wrote them and asked for any chance to pay via paypal ... damn damn damn ....
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 am

steady now steady now wrote:
Palmer89 wrote:

I never clicked on the bundle, just on 'buy one now', which takes you to the t-shirt size and then to your address/payment details; try it

however, I have now queried this with SOD, as I don't want to find they end up cancelling international orders (as it's 2am there, I'll probably have to wait for while before I know; do I meanwhile order from the AS store as well when it goes live?)

I made the same mistake last night when I was checking the shipping costs, there's nothing about it in the checkout section. You would have thought they wouldn't allow you to check out if you put international shipping, or even have them option.

I'm waiting with anticipation for AS.com to go live.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 am

vinyl collective update (26 April):

"This is just a quick update about tomorrow’s pre-order. While we don’t like to limit the number of copies per person, we do not want to see people ordering more than 2 copies. We know that no matter what happens, copies will end up on Ebay, but anyone attempting to put 10 copies in their cart will have 8 copies refunded. While we would prefer to sell the 450 copies we are placing into the store to 450 different people, we realize that some people might be buying a copy for themselves and a friend. I hope everyone understands. We are expecting this pre-order to sell out really quickly and we just want as many people to get a copy of our exclusive color. As a reminder, we will have our exclusive color and copies on 180 gram black vinyl for sale. We will have 2 test pressings to be awarded in a test pressing contest.
While I won’t mention the time we are posting the pre-order, expect the pre-order to be up in the morning. Thanks and Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pre-order news
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next