DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pre-order news

Go down 
+44
Daggar Slade
Jaywalk
IKeeptheDiner
WWD4D?
Jukebox Romeo
Ivefoundgod
Asleepontheforestfloor
ral
steph
Hendrix94
Chris
stupendoussven
LittleSkill
dmac
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
Vibes
El Jefe
xstevenbx
kieran
Tobi
ktp
Bigtittykitty
e7c
TGAFAN25
Palmer89
JoshRaymond
Daire
Novella
MCStevepants
kcdc
simo
tdawg
Ryan
Perry
stephendgaf
Little Eden
Jay
RobertODonnell
andy.mac
massie1903
DukeStreetKing
drifter69
steady now steady now
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

pre-order news - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 pm

haha. yeah whatever gaslight's selling out! im gonna be the cool first person to sound that alarm...
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:10 pm

hey, the posters sold out.... does that count?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 pm

steph wrote:
haha. yeah whatever gaslight's selling out! im gonna be the cool first person to sound that alarm...

selling out as in number of records, or as in Green Day status selling out?
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm guessing she's referring to Green Day selling out wise. The news today that they're re-recording American Idiot with their broadway stage production cast won't help their case.

Their earlier work is still damn awesome thgough, as is FBHT.

Gaslight will not go down the GD route...well, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Palmer89 wrote:

That is truly the day the music dies.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Palmer89 wrote:
I'm guessing she's referring to Green Day selling out wise. The news today that they're re-recording American Idiot with their broadway stage production cast won't help their case.

Their earlier work is still damn awesome thgough, as is FBHT.

I think that broadway album is already released...it was like #3 on iTunes last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:53 pm

i was totally joking, just a continuation of my conversation with jukebox romeo about how i was annoyed that the bsides were only available by purchasing the entire album on itunes...
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:04 pm

FAO UK people:
If you pre-ordered the boxed bundle from HMV, and thought you'd get a choice of sizes for the t shirt, HMV have told me that the shirt will be one-size only. What size that will be, I do not know yet but I'm trying to find out. How stupid is that?
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Pretty stupid but I'm an average size and usually 'all sizes fit all' kinda things fit me perfectly, so not worried.

Still hoping to snag a poster from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:17 pm

How come SideOne has taken down the CD only preorder? I'd rather order it direct than through Amazon but I don't want the shirt.
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Palmer89 wrote:
Pretty stupid but I'm an average size and usually 'all sizes fit all' kinda things fit me perfectly, so not worried.

Yeah, i'm hoping for a medium so I can wear it out, but if it's a large
or anything above I'll just wear it for bed. A small would be useless to me.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:29 pm

anything pre-ordered goes towards the first week's sales. at least im 90% sure.
Back to top Go down
Jaywalk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jaywalk

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:34 pm

For those in Australia/NZ the JB HI-FI online store has a cd/t-shirt bundle now as opposed to just the cd which is all I was seeing on the american slang site last week.

Oh, now that I looked again they've added the link.

I wonder whether resist records will be doing anything for the release?

p.s. Hey Smile
Back to top Go down
plasterm

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:39 am

I got the album here for $9.99 (LP) and the Cd is only $8.99

Back to top Go down
plasterm

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:40 am

didnt post my link...oh well its at Shopradiocast dot com just type in Gaslight and you will find Smile
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Daggar Slade

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Just pre-ordered the vinyl. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Finally found a shop in germany who still offers the limiteld green vinyl copy of AS (europe version). It's the greenhell record store and mailorder. Easy to find with google. But it just the record. No special bundle. Anyways, I just ordered my copy. BTW, I really love that forum. Stay Hungry, stay Free! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm

does anyone know if these preorders usually arrive before the album is released in stores (even just a few days before)?
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

blugel wrote:
does anyone know if these preorders usually arrive before the album is released in stores (even just a few days before)?

it all depends how close you are to where they ship it from as well as when they ship. i once got a thrice preorder the friday before it came out. it was nice to have it legally a head of time. made me feel like a real music critic, not an awkwardly bitter on.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:25 am

The American Slang website leads me to a Dutch webshop that just sells the album. But I've found another Dutch webshop that offers the album with T-shirt + poster so I'll go for that one obviously. I suppose that can't hurt right?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Pre-order closes tomorrow, so if you haven't yet, and you can afford it/want the packages/want to help the band get a high chart positioning and industry recognition you only have a limited time left.

I reckon they'll be sent out earlier than the release date what with the nature of pre-orders, and the leaking in advance there's no harm in people having a physical copy at this stage.

Also, I'm assuming the fact I bought the package from HMV.com it will be counted towards British sales, even though the A-S.com website directed me there when I clicked on Ireland?
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 pm

guests can't post links sign up for the site
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 am

Just to note.

I had an e-mail this morning from HMV saying there was a delay in getting the T-Shirt/Badge/CD bundle from the supplier, in the e-mail and now on their website it says that the T-Shirt is a large.

Have cancelled it and will just get one (hopefully a better one) on the tour with a poster, it's what I wanted to do previously anyway.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 am

Palmer89 wrote:
Just to note.

I had an e-mail this morning from HMV saying there was a delay in getting the T-Shirt/Badge/CD bundle from the supplier, in the e-mail and now on their website it says that the T-Shirt is a large.

Have cancelled it and will just get one (hopefully a better one) on the tour with a poster, it's what I wanted to do previously anyway.

pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_evil pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_evil pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_evil
Was hoping to have itt today or tomorrow! Still. If it's dispatched today it should get here by Monday.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:13 pm

There are American Slang CDs on eBay UK, one with a £ price sticker. I wonder how they got out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pre-order news   pre-order news - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pre-order news
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next