DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]

Go down 
+59
funsaimandignite
TooMuchGaslight
dmwhalen
bt211
pleasepassthesoup
whiskeytab
Prisoner
CasanovaBaby90
HorribleCrowe
RobertODonnell
DeathoftheCool
Boy From Little Eden
Roe
eagles1139
NotLikeWeBleed
ivienco
kuruptlon
Christophe
CapedAvenger
janoSK
GibsonFF19
LaVidaLoca
sickgirlesther
kjakm
cdala
SirBrad
thebends
dustinpardue
mja271
Keele
JacksSmirkingRevenge
SashaV
Asmith1912
Jerseyrain
rumham
riversedge
turnitin2004
brunswick18
enola
StateOfMind
jonnyz83
macci
loazis
brianisbae
mingus
miked331
ProMayhem
steady now steady now
cowgirlwiththeblues
The_River
Anya_TGA
moosicmaniac
cmigs
StitchesOnTheRadio
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Jack
Jaws
cms35
Shrewsbury_Stars
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
DamagedUniverse
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DamagedUniverse

Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:11 am

Whole Painkillers is available on Brian's VEVO YouTube channel, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:27 am

Where's the download link for those that preordered the vinyl?
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:30 am

Mine came as an email from the US store, but I've had nothing from the UK one. The US one didn't work though, so I'm having to rely on Spotify!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: temp   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:31 am

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Mine came as an email from the US store, but I've had nothing from the UK one.  The US one didn't work though, so I'm having to rely on Spotify!

Didn't even have one from the US store (my only pre-order), and when I log on, my download area only has the songs released over the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:29 am

So how does one who only ordered the CD (sorry - I don't own a record player lol) go about getting The Blues, Mary? Is there a way to digitally purchase the two "LP only" bonus tracks (I forget the other one)??
Back to top Go down
kyleetrotter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:53 am

Has anybody received their email downloads? I preordered on day 1 and I read a rumor that those people might not receive an email link. I really really want to hear the studio version of The Blues Mary. I ordered the 7" signed box set and really don't want to have to wait until late April when it ships and I open it to receive a download code.

Again, has anybody received their download links that include the B-sides?
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: temp   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:23 am

Why can't I find the download link from the pre order
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:29 am

Haven't gotten a download link either and I wasn't a day 1 pre-order. The album is available in 24/96 FLAC on HDtracks, ProStudioMasters, and the Pono store. Pono is the cheapest at $15 and you don't need to own a Pono player to buy from their store. Sounds great.

I went to the store page and it does state the emails with the codes should be sent out 3/11, even for those of us that ordered the 7x7 box. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and get some bonus tracks to listen to as well.

Back to top Go down
funsaimandignite
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 pm

So far I didn't recieve an email and when I log on to preorder site I get this message:
"There is no outstanding order."

Doesn't look good! Sad
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:26 pm

No download link here either. Surprise surprise

Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
dottles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dottles

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:40 pm

It seems that vinyl copies bought in shops/from shops online received a download code on a slip in the cover but not if you bought from the official store.
I'm hoping they send an email as they have done with the pre-release tracks. Fingers crossed as I loved listening to the record this afternoon but want to listen outside the house too.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:54 pm

I don't get my download links either -.- I hope they will be send out very soon
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Ive just looked back to January when I first received my confirmation e ail after ordering the 7 disc 7" boxed set. It says you can access the download manager on the official Brian fallon store by simply putting in your postal code.

As the european site only went up later I stupidly ended up ordering from the US site. Anyway, the site says there is no record of an order at my postal code. I received a confirmation e mail with an order number so I have e mailed customer services to A find out if I have an order on record and B how to access the download code. I will keep you posted on any replies.

If I have trouble with this and can't get the download (particularly of the two bonus tracks) would somebody mind sending me the 2 mp3 files via e mail. I can first of all e mail you my confirmation to prove to you that I did make an order.

Thanks and please inform if any of you have any luck sorting it out
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:07 pm

I also ordered the boxset from the US store and I think it was also cheaper than from the European tour btw..anyway..I havent got any download link yet..just of the single songs which have been released before the record...
I also sometimes got troubles seeing my order, mostly I have to log in and than go back to the confirmation mail of my order and click on the link again and there I can see my order
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Ive just looked back to January when I first received my confirmation e ail after ordering the 7 disc 7" boxed set. It says you can access the download manager on the official Brian fallon store by simply putting in your postal code.

As the european site only went up later I stupidly ended up ordering from the US site. Anyway, the site says there is no record of an order at my postal code. I received a confirmation e mail with an order number so I have e mailed customer services to A find out if I have an order on record and B how to access the download code. I will keep you posted on any replies.

If I have trouble with this and can't get the download (particularly of the two bonus tracks) would somebody mind sending me the 2 mp3 files via e mail. I can first of all e mail you my confirmation to prove to you that I did make an order.

Thanks and please inform if any of you have any luck sorting it out

Right, I have had a very quick response from them. I didn't receive codes for any of the pre-release songs but the gist was that they aren't sure why they haven't been sent yet but it will be in the next day or two and that despite it telling me there was no order, there is an order for me. It puts a little more at ease knowing that. I just hope the bonus tracks are included for us all.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: temp   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:31 pm

it's driving me nuts that i can't find the pre-order download tracks

glad i bought the standard 12" at the store, want to share my other DL from the box with my brother.

any advice?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:50 pm

I bought the CD in a local store...but funny story behind it..I asked the local store per facebook if they have the record, they said no..today I went to the store and I found it...I went home and asked the local store on facebook again and guess what they said...no...
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:06 am

I preordered one of the LP boxset bundles from the official store and promptly received the song download email each week but now I am also missing the final download for the remaining songs. Maybe it takes them a little longer to sort out how to combine the remaining songs in one download or something? I'll just wait another day on Monday and then email them.
I bought the CD for the Vintage Vinyl in-store signing so luckily I have the songs either way. Can't wait to listen!
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:29 pm

I also bought the box set. Still no downloads. So I bought the cd yesterday so I could finally listen. Shouldn't have had to buy this a second time but my only other option is to steal it off the internet and I'm not comfortable w that... Sad....responses to emails resulted in an 'I don't know why you don't have downloads ...we have no control over that, we don't know when/if you will get them, it's someone else, and not us, sorry...'

They refunded my $11 delivery...they aren't sure when the box sets will get mailed, either.

Aside from that, now that I have the cd, I think it sounds great and I get the 'meh' reaction to 'Long Drives'...but very much enjoying what I'm hearing....
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:20 pm

On Saturday I emailed the US store, where I placed my several pre-orders, complaining about the absence of a download code for the whole album. This is the reply I got today:

"Hello,
I apologize for all of the headache surrounding these downloads. I've sent this order to a download supervisor, so we can send you a link for the LP as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Strange...with my US order, I got a link on release day, and have had responses to two emails since - first because it thought I had already downloaded it, and second because it didn't work. No sign of the bonus tracks, but a massive improvement in the UK store who I haven't heard from at all yet!
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:33 pm

I contacted the store through the web form last night. I actually thought that the form never went through but I received a helpful response today. They created a new order number with the album download (the twelve songs, no bonus songs) for me and it worked fine. Hopefully this didn't screw up my actual order for the box set but I'll worry about that later.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:26 pm

I still got no download links...I've the songs already, because I bought the CD...so I am not sure if I should contact them now or not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]   Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic:  'Painkillers' - first listen impressions] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painkillers (Brian Fallon solo record) - pre-release chat and PURCHASES discussion [for post-release comments use topic: 'Painkillers' - first listen impressions]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10